Back to The Events Boutique

58 Reviews for The Events Boutique

M
Melissa N.

Married on 07/27/2019

Best decision we made for our wedding!

Christina and her team were absolutely remarkable throughout wedding planning and the day/month of. We did the month of coordination package, but Christina offered so many tips on vendors and etiquette with very quick responsiveness. She and her team were so organized during the wedding and rehearsal while also being kind, flexible, and genuinely happy to be there. We highly recommend them!

Drew
Drew

Married on 06/29/2019

Christina is the best!!

We first met Christina through the South Coast Botanic Garden, and immediately my fiancée and I felt less stress about the overwhelming task of planning a wedding. She could not have been more generous with her time, showing us the entire Garden.

After we hired her as a wedding coordinator, she has always replied to all of our texts and emails, being generous with her time, any time or day. Hiring her has been one of the best decisions we have made because she has been a tremendous help with recommendations for vendors and overall planning and budgeting. She attends almost all of our meetings.

Through the process of planning a wedding she has become a good friend and we are very grateful for her planning and support

Hilary
Hilary

Married on 05/18/2019

Above & beyond for an authentic, special wedding

We hired Christina and her team at the Events Boutique to help us plan our wedding. Our wedding was a bit of an out-of-the-box undertaking that would put any event planner's skills to the test. We were having it at my family's 100 year-old ranch on the High Desert, which used to be a guest ranch and something of an event space, but it has been decades since it has really been functioning that way. Additionally, my (now) husband and I live in the Midwest, and my parents in the Southeast... So we were planning remotely. So, we needed someone who could come in and see the natural beauty, charm and potential of our ranch and turn it into a venue befitting of a modern couple with high standards. We needed someone who could help us budget, connect with and hire vendors in Southern California; and execute this event in a way that would be memorable for us and our family (and "worth the trip" for all of our guests, 95% of whom were flying in from all over the country). From the very beginning when Christina came out to the Ranch and walked the property with us, we could tell she totally "got it. " She saw its potential as an event space, and she thought of ways to accentuate its existing character and utilize the many treasures we have there. She helped us achieve our goal of creating an event that was reflective of my husband and me, but also authentic to our family's special place. Christina was also the reason I was able to enjoy my wedding planning process (of a whole year) without getting too stressed and overwhelmed. At every turn, she was there to offer me advice, support, and assistance (as much as I like to think I'm easy to work with, I know I texted her too much! ) and I found her whole vibe so positive and reassuring that nothing seemed like that big of a deal! The budget guidance she provided was so helpful, and she helped us keep to it. She even ended up as our florist in the end, creating gorgeous flower arrangements that fit my vision in a budget-friendly way. Christina went above and beyond for my family and me all year in planning our ranch wedding, and the end result was the most magical day that none of us will ever forget. Now I just have to come to terms with the fact that I don't have reasons to text with her every day!

B
Bhavani

Married on 11/17/2018

The Best Wedding Coordinator

My husband and I are extremely grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Christina and her team at The Events Boutique for our wedding. Christina and her team were very dedicated to our vision. They were professional, creative, friendly, and went above and beyond for our wedding. The moment we contacted Christina and had our 1st meeting, we knew she was the one to plan and execute our big day. She and her team made sure every single aspect leading up to and the day of our wedding was properly executed. They took care of us completely on the day of: making sure we ate, were sensitive to the tight schedule, and navigated 400 people across 3 events (2 weddings and a reception) in 1 day effortlessly. Christina was always available, answered millions of questions, eased our concerns, a great confidante, and someone who we truly developed a great relationship with. Christina and her team at The Events Boutique are the best and we cannot thank them enough for making our day the best. We highly recommend them for anyone looking to have the best wedding planner and team.

M
Michelle Del Conte

Married on 11/03/2018

Exceeded Expectations!!

My daughter and I chose The Events Boutique/Christina and her crew after a phone interview. We were sold after reading reviews and having a great conversation where we explained our wants and needs and Christina listened, then explained her abilities to meet our expectations. She did not disappoint! She met with us a few times and came to our meetings with the rental company. We received lots of great input from Christina and trusted in her advice as this was our first go at putting on a wedding completely from scratch (needed tent, chairs, tables, etc). Emails and calls were promptly returned. She has great organization skills including the detailed timeline, which she adjusted based on our wants and needs. I'm sort of a control freak,... No, I AM a control freak... But when I could not get in to the tent long enough to finish all the decorating I had planned to do, which included setting up a living room complete with pillows and throws and finishing the decor around a reclaimed wood arbor over the sweetheart table with curtains, lace, candles on the table, etc, etc, etc, Christina assured me she had my back. I had to just completely let go and trust her and the crew as other wedding events were at hand (rehearsal and dinner following). Time was out for me. When I showed up the next day for the pre-ceremony photos, I was floored and so overwhelmed with the job she did. I told her my ideas, left all of the decor laying around and she took it and ran with it and hit it out of the park. What a relief!.... And it was soo amazingly beautiful! She and her crew are stealth. They just slip around during the ceremony and reception, going undetected, and just get things done without bothering me or my husband or the happy couple. There were no worries at all.... Which I am so, so incredibly grateful for. To just enjoy and be in the moment was such a gift! Thank you Christina and the crew from The Events Boutique, from the bottom of my heart:)
~Michelle D. , Rolling Hills

Alexa

Married on 08/18/2018

I can't thank the events boutique enough for all that they did. We went into our wedding day unsure of how beneficial a day-of wedding planner would actually be (we were very involved and hands-on with our wedding) but when the day came we realized how necessary and how helpful Cory and Taneel really were. They were ALWAYS 3 steps ahead of us, completely on top of everything, so patient and understanding when we had a hiccup with our venue... 48 HOURS BEFORE OUR WEDDING! Taneel dealt with all of our vendors for us and updated them on the venue change when we weren't able to handle dealing with small details like that. We are Canadian and were in LA in February to meet all of our vendors and Christina was very accommodating about meeting us when and where it worked best. I completely understand why people rave about having a wedding planner and Taneel and Cory KILLED it. They helped make the day as beautiful as it was. We are so thankful for them.

S
Suzan

Married on 06/05/2018

We couldn't have planned our wedding without Christina. She was amazing. My bouquet, the flowers, the centerpieces were all amazing. She went above and beyond for us. Any ridiculous request we had she made it happen.

We had ordered flavored popcorn from Vegas. They were suppose to have it for us the day before our wedding. Well they call us on that day to tell us they are sending it the day it was suppose to be here. My husband and I were so upset. That popcorn was our wedding favors they had our colors and all. Christina made sure we had popcorn. She knew a place and made it happen.

She went to every appointment I had to venues, cake tasting, dress fittings. It was more then just another wedding for her. I know she had other weddings and event to worry about but she always made us feel like we were the only ones.

I had used The Events Boutique 3 months before we started planning our wedding. It was for my husbands birthday party. We wanted it to be big. She planned his party in 1 week. She had a venue, DJ, caterer, bartender, security, even a photographer in ONE WEEK and kept us within the budget.

As a gift Christina made my centerpieces for my bridal shower. They were so beautiful. I had people fighting over who gets to take them home.

The Events Boutique is an amazing company.

C
Christina

Married on 12/02/2017

We are excited to leave a review for Events Boutique, Christina and her team! With 250 guests and two weeks to go before our wedding at The Vibiana, Christina was more than capable and happy to step in and run a tight ship. I dubbed her "Type A+" because she gets it done and does it right. On top of that she is funny, kind, generous, knowledgable and in turn, offers great advice. She always listens and puts us at ease with her vast experience and professionalism. One thing I really loved about Events Boutique is that Christina came highly recommended and most of our vendors already worked with her or heard about her excellent service. They were just as excited to work with her. Events Boutique was attentive to our needs and reminded us about deadlines/tasks. She lead our Rehearsal Dinner walk-through and was great with our 24-person bridal party - YES, 24. Honestly, our wedding day was PERFECT - not once did we worry about logistics. We were able to stay present and fully engage in our own wedding... Not something I anticipated since we are A+ people as well. She had a competent team with her who went to great lengths for us - thank you all! I would highly recommend The Events Boutique for any wedding coordination need. Absolutely the best.

R
Rebecca

Married on 08/12/2017

Christian was AMAZING! She was so easy going and made our special day perfect! She was helpful & had so many great suggestions and contacts. She was always available & responded promptly & made us feel at ease throughout the whole process! Planning a wedding can be overwheming! She was able to calm our nerves at all times & made sure we had nothing to worry about on the day of! My husband and I highly recommend her & are grateful we chose her!

C
Chelsea

Married on 10/08/2016

I highly recommend Events Boutique! Not only was Taneel coordinating the best day ever she was a part of my wedding. She truly went above and beyond to make this day the most memorable day of my life! Nobody else could have made this day go as smooth as she did. I didn’t have to worry about anything. She was there anytime someone needed her. Everything was well organized and I can’t thank her enough for all the hard work she put in to make this day so amazing! I can guarantee you will have the most outstanding experience with this company! Thanks again! :)

Adriana

Married on 09/02/2016

If you want a professional, and seasoned vet, go with Christina! No logistical concerns and a wonderful personality, not to mention a great team. Quick to respond to emails.

User7416276

2+ years ago

The Events Boutique is amazing! They were so easy to work with and made our special day flow so nicely! They were flexible, so sweet, and so professional with their job! Christina is the greatest! I worked with her personally, and she did everything to make our day the dream we wanted! She made the planning process easier and she was so easy to work with! The Events Boutique is the company every bride wants and should to work with!

G
Gabrielle

Married on 05/26/2016

Christina SAVED MY WEDDING RECEPTION! I won't bore you with the details but to make a long story short, our caterer dropped the ball big time and nearly half of our guests did not eat. Thankfully Christina had a background in catering and knew exactly what to do. She sent the caterers out to get more food and instead of having guests wait around for the food, she went into speeches and opened up the dance floor and had the caterers pass out burgers for our guests on the dance floor which was kind of fun and interactive! What was even better was that I actually didn't even have time to get upset about anything because she kept solving problems as they came about. Seriously, Christina and her team did such an amazing job. I would highly recommend her to anyone!P. S we got married at Rimrock Ranch in September 2017. It's a beautiful venue but it absolutely requires a coordinator to put together all the vendor pieces and to make sure the timeline flows. THANK YOU CHRISTINA!

G
Genevieve

Married on 05/13/2016

Christina is very pleasant to work with. Her awesome personality and knowledge of the business made it so easy to work with her. We trusted all her recommendations and advice. Having her as our planner definitely did not bring out the bridezilla in me. She is very responsive, whether it be through email, phone calls, or texts. My husband and I loved working with her and her staff (day of)! I can't say enough of how awesome the decor and flowers were at our wedding! My husband and I now consider Christina a friend also, she's that amazing!

Aparna

Married on 04/23/2016

My husband and I were extremely lucky to find Christina and The Events Boutique via reviews on Yelp/Wedding Wire, so I wanted to pay it forward and write about my wonderful experience in working with Christina and The Events Boutique in hopes that you, too, will choose to work with her and her team! (Given the character limit on WW, feel free to check out Yelp for my more detailed review!)

In interviewing various wedding planners, Christina immediately stood out in that she felt like a friend, and I felt that I could trust her. For a bride planning your big day, this is so important. You want to know that you can lean on someone who will execute your dream day. I can’t emphasize enough how much Christina cares about you and your event. She made me feel like I was the only wedding she had, when I know she had many more.

I had an incredibly ambitious, complicated dream wedding that included 2 ceremonies, 4 wardrobe changes, a huge wedding party scattered all across the country, and even trying to acquire a horse/elephant/other-logistically-complex-means-of-transportation for a huge Baraat in downtown Los Angeles. There were tons of logistics and details required, and Christina handled it all with confidence and poise. And most importantly, she always has a smile and assures you everything is going to be okay for your big day. She is just a fun, positive person to be around.

On the day of my wedding, I remember walking out to see the setup for the (first) ceremony and being so overwhelmingly happy and in sheer awe. It was like seeing my dream wedding come to life. That was one of the best memories of my wedding day, and I have Christina and The Events Boutique to thank for that. Here are some photos if you’d like to see The Events Boutique’s work: http://vibiana. Com/weddings/vibiana-wedding-aparna-rodell/

If you want personal, attentive wedding planning with someone whom you’ll be able to call your friend, choose Christina and The Events Boutique!

Kara

Married on 03/21/2016

Christina is the absolute best! She is so talented and on top of it. She exceeded expectations and made our ceremony and reception run smooth and look beautiful.

Taylor

Married on 02/13/2016

I used The Events Boutique for my wedding this August in Spokane, Washington.
Taneel LaForte was my wedding planner and day of coordinator, we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Taneel thought of things before I even had time to worry about them. She kept the whole day flowing perfectly, she was always smiling and very professional. There was never a question that went unanswered. The Events Boutique exceeded our expectations! Thank you The Events Boutique for giving us our dream wedding.

S
Sarah

Married on 11/07/2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Christina and The Events Boutique were amazing! Every step of the way she was there helping us plan the perfect day-no matter how mundane the question or task-she assuaged all of our "anxieties. " Also, my flowers were gorgeous! I'm not a very flower oriented person, but I told her my colors/vision and she made it happen! In every picture, they pop and look fantastic! I can not say enough possitive things about Christina. She is truly one of a kind!

User4522866

2+ years ago

I planned my Los Angeles Wedding from Chicago and The Events Boutique helped me every step of the way. We planned my flowers together and they were great about turning my pictures into reality. Day of wedding, Ashley was phenomenal. My whole day was stress free and everything went just as planned! The Events Boutique really helped turn my day into exactly what I wanted!

P
Paul

Married on 08/15/2015

Christina and her team exceeded our expectations for our California wedding. It was a pleasure working with them from the start. Christina is extremely personable, organized, responsive and has vision. She was our eyes and ears on the west coast as we live on the east coast. We completely trusted and had faith in her. Throughout the planning process, Christina made herself available regardless of time or short notice. Our wedding was magical and we can thank Christina and her team for that. We would give The Events Boutique 10 stars if we could.

Katie

Married on 08/09/2015

Hello Hello!
My husband and I used The Events Boutique for our floral and decor for both our wedding ceremony and our reception. Christina Cruz is the utmost in professionalism. Our wedding was at Disneyland, and she met us there to take a walk through the venue to make sure she was familiar with where she and her expert team would be decorating with her gorgeous, fresh, colorful flowers! She then shared ideas with us on how to decorate optimally, and to get the most flowers, loose petals, and decor for the least amount of money. We had a lot of unique ideas, such as decorating our seating, our gazebo, and aisle with flowers and loose petals in an hombre design. Christina never backed down from the challenge, and executed ALL of our ideas flawlessly, and within the time limits we had to work with for our ceremony. She re purposed our spray, and all other flowers from our ceremony to our reception with ease, and everything looked beautiful! She custom designed our table vases with jewels, and pink lights everywhere, which accented our gorgeous flowers. Stargazer lilies are my favorite, so she made sure to have plenty of them. She even made our boutineers for our bridal party and parents into Mickey head shapes! What a skilled team! Christina had a BOSS moment when I accidentally dropped my amazing bridal bouquet out of our horse drawn carriage when I leaned over to kiss my husband right after the ceremony. OH NO! But never fear! Christina was standing right there. She saw it happen, and came running up to me. She said "hold on Katie, I'll be right back. " In a matter of minutes Christina had put together a brand new, completely beautiful bridal bouquet for me to use the rest of the night- complete with stargazer lillies. This woman and her team come prepared for anything, and they are constantly ready for whatever may occur. Christina Cruz knows her business. Her knowledge and intuition along with her sunny, sweet attitude made our wedding planning fun and happy!

N
Nicki

Married on 07/18/2015

Having Christine there for the day was wonderful. We were able to relax and enjoy our daughter and son-in-law's big day. From setting up - gorgeous trail of lanterns leading the way for our guests to the photo booth props and table settings/venue décor - she was busy, but never impatient or stressed. She kept things on a schedule without being to tight with times allowing things to flow so easily. Wonderful coordinator!

Tracy

Married on 06/28/2015

Christina was amazing. Flowers, centerpieces, and decorations were beautiful.

Tracy

Married on 06/28/2015

Flowers were amazing. Service was friendly, flexible, and reasonably priced.

Katie

Married on 06/27/2015

Christina is an amazing planner to work with. She has great ideas for decorations and also knows all the right people to help you pull them off. She is very flexible with meeting times and makes the bride feel comfortable and confident that the day will go off with out a hitch! Her attitude is awesome and your day will be perfect when you use Christina.