Back to The Ever After Workshop

2 Reviews for The Ever After Workshop

K
Kiara

Married on 05/02/2015

My fiancé and I really wanted something very unique and special for our wedding bands. After stumbling across The Ever After Workshop on wedding wire we instantly called and spoke with the owner/master jeweler (Dwight). He was so friendly and answered every question and concern that we had. We set our date to go and make our rings. When we arrived we were greeted by the owners at their beautiful ranch and started making our wedding bands from scratch! I had no idea before hearing about the ever after workshop that you could actually make your own wedding bands from scratch! It was such a special experience melting down the gold carving our wedding bands out of wax and finally seeing the finished product! And wow they turned out absolutely amazing! They looked so professional I can't believe we actually made them ourselves! They provide a dinner through the evening and a ring toast with champagne at the end. We will be married on May 2, 2015 and I know that every time we look at our wedding bands we will remember that day we made them for a lifetime. Thank you so much again ever after workshop you truly made our wedding band experience absolutely amazing! We highly recommend this to any couple that one something unique and special instead of just going to an ordinary jewelry shop.

S
Susan

Married on 10/12/2014

When we first heard about WestWind, we knew this was the way to go for our wedding rings. How many people can say they made their rings? You spend an entire day at the ranch, working on the rings and going horseback riding while the mold is in the oven. You're the only couple at the workshop so you get full attention. Could we have paid a lot less to get gold wedding bands? Absolutely but it was the experience of crafting a symbol of our love and commitment with the person we love that made everything worth it. The day was truly a unique and memorable one and it felt good to support a mom and pop business.