Back to The Exquisite Bride

Taylor
Taylor Sherry

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Yes yes yes

I wish I could give this shop more than 5 stars because they deserve 5 more! I found my wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses and the Mother of the Groom dress at the Gibsonia shop with the help of Danette. She was so helpful and knowledgeable about all of the designers and what the store had to offer. All of the ladies were great as well they make you feel so welcomed and comfortable during the process which made finding my dress that much easier. I highly recommend booking an appointment with them!

L
Lauren

Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful experience!

The ladies at The Exquisite Bride - Gibsonia location, were absolutely wonderful! I went to a couple other local bridal salons before going to The Exquisite Bride and I wish I would have went here first! Everyone was so friendly and helpful. They really listened to what I was looking for and allowed me to walk around and pick out dresses that I was interested in. Neither of the other two bridal stores I went to allowed me to pick out dresses. I ended up purchasing my gown from here and I am so happy that I did!

Mc
Mary Catherine

Married on 06/01/2019

The staff at The Exquisite Bride (North) off Route 8 in Gibsonia, PA was absolutely wonderful! I had literally one day to find my wedding dress before I would be out of the country for several months before my wedding. My family had explained my situation to the Exquisite Bride staff and they were so willing to work with me. I did not have an appointment but the ladies in the store were super helpful. They listened to my comments and my family's comments as I tried on dresses after dresses to narrow down to MY WEDDING GOWN. It was a wonderful experience! I appreciated just how patient they were with me as I tried dresses on and then tried them back on again. Honestly they had such a large amount of gorgeous gowns it truly was hard to pick "the one". I look forward to wearing my gown in June. I know it was just the right choice! The store has a gown for everyone in your bridal party. I would strongly reccommend The Exquisite Bride to anyone! You will not be disappointed!

Sierra
Sierra Tiffany

Married on 03/30/2019

Super accommodating!

Linda was the sweetest person, never have I been happier to purchase something! She made me feel like family from the moment I walked in.

Rachel
Rachel

Married on 02/16/2019

It was a pleasure to work with them!

I walked into this store looking for a Mother Of The Groom dress with my mother in law. At this point, I had not yet got my dress. My wedding was in 4 months. These girls had me go downstairs, pulled 3 dresses for me in my price range and the style I was looking for. All 3 were beautiful but the 2nd dress I ever tried on was THE dress. They held for me so my mom could travel to Pittsburgh to come see. Two days later, there was no question- this was the dress. The seamstress was in the store that day so before I had even purchased, she assured me that the alterations I was going to need were minimal and already knew the detailing of my dress so I was confident in her work. She also mentioned that during busy wedding season, she has upwards of 60 dresses to do at a time. In October when I bought my dress she had only 12, assuring me that my dress was going to get the attention it needed. Every single person I worked with was simply fabulous. So accommodating and really made this experience a truly pleasurable one. I highly recommend anyone looking for a dress to save your time searching through hundreds of dresses and head to the Exquisite Bride store.

B
Becky

Married on 05/26/2018

I cannot say enough positive things about the Exquisite Bride Murrysville and Lynda! On my first visit, I just walked in without an appointment and left with choosing a beautiful wedding dress and making lifelong friends who feel like family. Lynda and Mary Ann were fantastic in making me feel like a princess when I chose my dress. They went above and beyond to give me the time I needed to make sure I was making the right decision. They took me outside in the gown so I could see how it looked in natural light, handed me a bouquet, and even played celebration music when I said “yes to the dress”! It was a fantastic experience that I know you don’t get at other bridal salons! Despite making some customizations to my gown, it came in very quickly and I was able to go (several times! ) just to try it on! Lynda made a fantastic recommendation on a seamstress who would be perfect for the alterations that needed done to my dress. We enjoyed our experience so much that my mom and bridesmaids got their dresses from The Exquisite Bride as well. It was convenient that I was able to have 2 of my bridesmaids order and pick up their dresses at the Gibsonia location as it was closer to their house. Lynda was so fantastic throughout the whole experience and we all shed some happy tears when I picked up my gown! She even made that experience super special for myself, my mom, and my sister as all our dresses were hanging beautifully in the upstairs steaming room ready for us to pick-up! I truly cannot say enough about how wonderful my experience was at The Exquisite Bride. I would highly recommend that any bride go to the Murrysville location and ask for Lynda – she is one fantastic lady! Thank you Lynda! - Becky

S
Sherri

Married on 10/07/2017

We've gone to Exquisite Bride in the past for prom gowns so it was our first stop when looking for my daughter's bridal gown. We had a quick timeline (6 months) so we were thrilled when she found her dream dress there! Linda was especially helpful, finding the perfect veil. Alterations were needed & the seamstresses did a fabulous job. We also ordered the bridesmaids' here & I was able to buy my gown off the rack. All the gowns were beautiful & the service was exceptional.

User4571964

2+ years ago

The women at Exquisite Bride were phenomenal. Extremely helpful. Not pushy. Had such an amazing experience with them.

S
Stacy

Married on 07/29/2017

Had an amazing experience at Exquisite Bride! Donetta was super sweet and helpful! I looked at four places for dresses and this store had the best selection. I found the dress of my dreams! The seamstress also did a great job on my alterations. Would recommend!

K
Krista

Married on 07/15/2017

I purchased my wedding dress, veil, and had my dress altered at the Exquisite Bride in Gibsonia. We purchased the bridesmaids dresses from Exquisite Bride in Murraysville. I cannot say enough great things about my experience with Exquisite Bride! I would highly, highly recommend purchasing your wedding dress, accessories and bridesmaids dresses there. Danette, Judy and the team at Exquisite Bride are the best! From start to finish they provided exceptional service. They are all so kind, professional and knowledgeable and will do whatever it takes to make sure that you find your dream dress and look incredible on your wedding day! Even if it means multiple visits! I am very, very indecisive and very particular and they were so very patient with me. They are very sensitive to your budget and do not pressure you into spending more money than you want to. They know their inventory extremely well- Danette helped me pick out the most perfect veil! They kept me apprised of the status of the dresses and my veil, and they made sure everything was smooth and easy. Even though we found the bridesmaids dresses elsewhere, we purchased them through Exquisite Bride because of their great service. And I would highly recommend having your dress altered there as well. Elena altered my dress, and she is a truly exceptional seamstress! I wanted a significant detail on the front of my dress changed, and by the time she was done you would have thought it came that way! And she is so kind as well! Even if you don’t live nearby, make sure to check out Exquisite Bride!

The Exquisite Bride's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review (on such a busy weekend too!). We will be sure to pass these kind words on to our staff at both stores. Again, thank you and best wishes!

C
Christi

Married on 05/20/2017

I had a great experience at this store. The employees were very kind and attentive to both me and my bridal party, and I found the dress of my dreams! They made helpful suggestions without being pushy, and my dress came in even faster than expected. I highly recommend giving them a try.

Megan
Megan

Married on 03/02/2017

DJ is one of the most enthusiastic people we have had the pleasure of working with... If he can't help you find your dream dress no one can! With 2 locations the selection is great. Simply top of the line for bridesmaids and mothers too. Plus, Linda at the Murrysville store had her wedding reception at 3 Lakes when it was still Alcoma! What a small world.

User4632139

2+ years ago

Everyone was very helpful and pleasant to work with!

User5336914

2+ years ago

I went to exquisite bride in Murrysville. They were extremely friendly and accommodating making this a wonderful experience! I had a few dresses picked out already that I had wanted to try on and the sales worker picked a few of her own that she thought I would like. Well, I went with her pick! Its beautiful and I cannot wait to pick it up

User5428772

2+ years ago

I had the best experience! The staff was extremely professional and patient (I must have tried on 50 dresses!). I found my perfect wedding dress! THANK YOU!

Sarah G.
Sarah

Married on 06/04/2016

The Exquisite Bride in Murrysville was my second stop in the search for my wedding dress. It should have been my first. My consultant Lynda was wonderful and Mataya and all the other girls were so friendly and helpful. I felt very comfortable there and Lynda was very patient with me even though I tryed the same time consuming corset back dress on multiple times just to make sure it was the one. Many people recommended this shop to me and I would certainly highly recommend it to anyone in need of a dress for a wedding.

User4757297

2+ years ago

This place is amazing! From the time I went in for my first appointment to my last fitting every person who worked there was super excited for me and very helpful. I almost left my first appointment there without a dress but I asked my attendant to do one last sweep and she found the one! Stuck to my wants and wishes the whole time. Gave me the full bridal treatment. Then the whole staff came out and shared a moment with me, amazing! When I came back for my final fitting the staff all came upstairs and cried with me and made me feel special. It was amazing! Highly recommend.

K
Katie

Married on 05/21/2016

I had already purchased a dress at another salon and decided not to wear it. I came to exquisite bride to try on a dress I had seen in a magazine which I should have tried on from the beginning. I ended up purchasing the dress and it was the best decision I made while planning my wedding. The staff was amazing every step of the way. Any time I came in they were always happy to see me and very great about providing me a truthful opinion when I asked for one. I ended up getting my bridesmaids dresses at this location as well. I would recommend making the drive to the Murrysville location over the wexford location at least for bridesmaids dresses. I felt like a princess every time I stepped foot in this location. Love all the ladies working!

M
Mary Clare

Married on 01/08/2016

I had such a wonderful experience at The Exquisite Bride in Gibsonia, PA! I found the dress of my dreams for an incomparable price! I am so thankful for all the support and encouragement from such a professional staff! This is the place to go for the Pittsburgh area :)!

L
Liz

Married on 12/12/2015

The Exquisite Bride in Murrysville was amazing! We didn't have an appointment but they were able to squeeze us in due to a cancellation and I found my dress the same day! All of the consultants and staff were so nice and helpful. The bridesmaids and mothers all got their dresses there as well. The alterations Debbie did were amazing. I couldn't be more pleased with our experience there!

Jess
Jess

Married on 11/07/2015

I found my dream dress while home in Pittsburgh! I had seen it online, but had believed it would be much too expensive--however, the store was having a Victor Harper trunk show! They were very flexible with payment methods/schedule, and even included a gorgeous veil! They were so very sweet and attentive with me, my mother, and bridesmaids. I will say, however, that some members in my wedding party had negative experiences with salespeople after having their dresses shipped to their local Gibsonia location--but I can't say enough about our experience at the Murraysville site!

A
Amanda

Married on 10/31/2015

I loved my experience with Exquisite Bride! They were the first shop I went to that cared about what I wanted and were not pushy at all! Everyone was so sweet and they were very honest with me. I also had my alterations done there and I live an hour and a half away so they would squeeze me before the store would open on weekends and do whatever they had to do to make sure my dress was perfect. They are truly one of a kind!

User5338863

2+ years ago

I initially went to Exquisite Bride just after I got engaged. I tried on many dresses, but didn’t find “the one,” because I didn’t really know what I wanted at that point. The salesperson I worked with - Lisa - was so helpful, friendly, and fun, and wonderfully, did not pressure me at all - completely understanding that it can take some time to figure out what you’re looking for. In the months to follow, I went all over to find my wedding dress - even to Kleinfeld! - to no avail. I decided to go back to where I had had the best experience - Exquisite Bride - and I’m so glad I did! I found the dress of my dreams, and thanks to Mateya, the dress ordering, buying, and fitting process was seamless and fun. Karen, the seamstress, was also absolutely incredible. I’m so happy that I bought my dress here!

User4708011

2+ years ago

Definitely recommend looking for a dress here! Their dresses are gorgeous! Their employees are extremely friendly and helpful. When I gave them the description of what I was looking for they nailed it. I had been to 7 other bridal shops prior to this one and none of them even compared!

User4907045

2+ years ago

Loved getting my dress there! Very helpful and friendly!