Back to The French Bouquet

60 Reviews for The French Bouquet

B
Brenda

Married on 04/14/2018

We can't say enough great things about Ann Marie. She is amazing and will make your event look incredible! We met with her when planning my daughters wedding and she immediately created a vision that set the stage for the entire event. She makes dreams come true!

Shelby

Married on 10/21/2017

If you want a one-of-a-kind wedding, The French Bouquet should be your florist. Anne Marie is fabulous and her designs are remarkable. I have planned, coordinated and designed weddings for years and when planning my own, I knew exactly what I needed. The French Bouquet is professional and her flowers never disappoint. She made my vision a reality and I haven't stopped hearing compliments on our fabulous wedding flowers from all of our guests!

J
Janie

Married on 07/08/2017

Oh my goodness! The French bouquet did and AMAZING job on my flower arrangements and bouquets. Seriously, I was speechless when I saw what they put together. The color choices were exactly what I wanted and the arrangements were gorgeous. I received numerous compliments from the guests about the flowers and several people asked me who did them. I would definitely recommend this vendor to everyone. They out did themselves!

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 05/27/2017

I was introduced to Anne Marie and The French Bouquet at the Tulsa Wedding Show, and she completely blew me away with her work. She uses stunning flowers and designs, plus Anne really listens to what you want and works with pictures or ideas that you provide her. She also recommends the right flowers for the right piece (bouquet, corsage, etc), which was really helpful to me because I didn't know exactly what kind of flowers I wanted. When the flowers arrived on the wedding day, they were absolutely breathtaking. Anne herself delivered them for us, and she made sure we were happy with them before she left. My bouquet was GORGEOUS! Just SO fantastic overall, I couldn't recommend them more!

Kristin

Married on 04/22/2017

I used The French Bouquet for my bridal bouquet for my wedding and it was absolutely beautiful! They were so easy to work with and quick to respond to any questions. I sent in two pictures of bouquets I loved and they came up with the perfect bouquet from the pictures combined. Highly recommended for flowers for any occasion!

Samantha

Married on 04/22/2017

Anne Marie was wonderful to work with and seemed to have understood my vision immediately. After meeting with her for the first time and seeing how organized her office was, I knew I could trust her vision and I didn't feel the need to micro-manage or question her choices- I knew my wedding flowers would be beautiful. She sent me a photo of my bridal bouquet the day before the wedding which I really appreciated. I did want to add a little more hanging greens and have some buds removed and she was happy to make any requested changes. The bouquet turned out beautiful and the ballroom where my reception was even better than I could have imagined! She nailed the romantic and lush theme I envisioned.

Sonya

Married on 08/06/2016

Anne Marie Foy is an amazing floral visionary. I gave her minimal information with which to work: my bright wedding colors, individual blooms at each reception place setting, and where we wanted floral pieces for the ceremony and reception. She created beautiful arrangements that were the highlight of the wedding. She sent me pics before the wedding of the bouquets to see if I wanted any changes, but they were exactly what I dreamed of (no changes needed). The individual blooms at the reception were gorgeous for the guests to take home. They are still posting pics on facebook several days after the event and hundreds of mile travelled. We also were able to rent an arch from her for the wedding, which completed the ceremony décor wonderfully. I would highly recommend her.

C
Christy

Married on 05/14/2016

I absolutely loved our wedding flowers. Anne-Marie is a delight to work with & the blooms were so vibrant & gorgeous. The majority lasted well over a week later! I was surprised how many flowers were used. It was a great value as we had big statement flowers incorporated & they showed up fantastic in pictures. Give her an idea of what you like - color & type of flower - and let her run with it. She will undoubtedly turn out a wonderful display! My guests talked about my flowers all night & I couldn't be more pleased with our wedding florist choice!

M
Megan

Married on 11/14/2015

My boquet was absolutely gorgeous! So were my bridesmaids bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres. They were exactly what we discussed that I wanted. Anne-Marie even sent me a picture of my bridal boquet the day before and mabe the changes that I requested. I was blown away by how pretty they all were. I really wanted my flowers to make a statement and they did. I also felt like the price was very very reasonable for how well done everything was. I asked her to use in season flowers that look similar to the ones I liked. She did exactly that so I was able to have my dream boquet with out spending tons of money for out of season flowers. I would highly highly recommend The French Boquet.

User4231764

2+ years ago

Anne-Marie is a creative genius! She is so detailed and her flowers for my wedding were absolutely exquisite. I was blown away by how large and beautiful my bouquet was. When I sat down with her, I showed her many ideas I had from Pinterest she was very open to recreating these ideas. She decorated our reception space at the Tulsa Garden Center and it was absolutely gorgeous. If you want perfection at your wedding, the French Bouquet is the right floral artist for you!

T
Taylor

Married on 07/11/2015

Ann Marie is simply amazing! She made my wedding gorgeous! The best florist in Tulsa, OK! I highly recommend The French Bouquet!

Stacy
Stacy

Married on 06/27/2015

All I had to do was show Anne Marie some examples and she created exactly the look I wanted. Her business was recommended to me by another vendor and I am so glad that they suggested her because I don't think I would have found her on my own. Anne Marie is very personable and very easy to talk to. She is honest and didn't try to oversell me on decorations or high-priced special flowers. The quality of the bouquets were great and mine smelled amazing! It is one week after my wedding and it still looks good in a vase on my dinning table.

User4490303

2+ years ago

Ann Marie did an amazing job! We have used her for many events and she most recently did my wedding. She did a beautiful arch, bride bouquet, 8 bridesmaids bouquet and all of the boutineers as well as a cake topper. I highly recommend her and will use her in the future when I need flowers.

P
Pamela

Married on 05/31/2014

Anne/Marie French Bouquet did a beautiful job with all the wedding flowers. Wedding Ceremony, Pre/Reception, Reception and Rehearsal Dinner. As well as all bouquets wedding party. She went above and beyond to make sure our daughters wedding was one of a kind! Great to work with.

User4185890

2+ years ago

Anne-Marie is the owner of the French Bouquet and she did a wonderful job on all of the bouquets and centerpieces!

J
Jessica

Married on 05/03/2014

Anne Marie did a an amazing job at our wedding. She was so easy to work with and always had great ideas when I wasn't quite sure what I wanted. I highly recommend!

Karen

Married on 03/29/2014

The French Bouquet did an OUTSTANDING job for our daughter's wedding and reception. Anne Marie is amazingly talented in floral design and she brought our vision to life perfectly! She has great attention to detail and is very easy to work with on everything. Trust her creative skill!

User3282305

2+ years ago

I was very nervous when looking at florists because the flowers were a very important part of my wedding day to me. I was so beyond happy that I went with Anne Marie and her team! I had only a few meetings in person with her because I am from out of town and she was able to get my vision perfectly. She also did my bridal portrait flowers and helped me to keep within my budget. I could not stop looking at my bouquet throughout the whole wedding it was so beautiful! Along with that, my mom wanted to make sure that all the flowers would not go to waste after the wedding and Anne Marie even worked out a way for some of the floral arrangements to be made specifically as gifts to take home. If you have a budget, she will work with you to make sure you get exactly what you want while still maintaining budget. They are all wonderful to work with!

C
Colleen

Married on 10/12/2013

Anne Marie did an incredible job on all the wedding flowers! Everything was more beautiful then I ever could have imagined :-) She is very professional and easy to work with, she knows how to make exactly what you are looking for. We might have spent less on flowers somewhere but I know they would not have been this top quality! Lovely!

M
Merrilee

Married on 07/20/2013

We used The French Bouquet as our florist for our wedding on July 20, 2013; they provided floral décor for our reception as well as for our bridal party.

From the first meeting that we had with Anne-Marie, we knew that we wanted to work with her. Anne-Marie was always prompt in her responses, was very professional and friendly. Anne-Marie was also very considerate and respectful of our floral budget, she was never pushy about which flowers to select.

Anne-Marie’s work was flawless. My floral bouquet was exactly what I wanted, she did a perfect job. All of the bouquets that she put together were absolutely beautiful.

It was an absolute joy to work with Anne-Marie, we could not have picked a better florist for our wedding.

User3427210

2+ years ago

Anne Marie was wonderful to work with! She was friendly, listened to my ideas, added her own suggestions without being pushy and changed things without a problem when I asked. Her staff was all very courteous and on time with the delivery. I would definitely recommend Anne Marie with The French Bouquet in Tulsa.

Kate

Married on 05/24/2013

My entire experience with the French Bouquet was amazing. From the very first meeting with Anne-Marie, I knew that she could see what I wanted. Not only did she listen closely to my ideas, she was able to expand upon them in ways I would have never thought of.
When the wedding day came around and I saw my flowers, my mind was blown. They were absolutely stunning, even better than I had imagined. Plus, they were delivered and set up in plenty of time, including the flowers on my cake, which had to be coordinated with the bakery. I received nonstop compliments on my flowers - not only that they were spectacular, but that they fit my personality perfectly as well. I truly believe no other florist could have done the job that the French Bouquet did for me. This is one happy bride :)

B
Bridget

Married on 07/07/2012

Anne Marie is phenomenal! Her flowers were absolutely gorgeous! She was so helpful throughout the entire process. She even helped me with coordinating with other vendors. When I mentioned at the last minute that I had another ring bearer she offered to make me another ring bearer pillow for free! She also gave me 2 huge buckets of rose petals for free to decorate the aisle with. She really took the time to figure out my style and I trusted her enough that I let her have a lot of freedom with the particular flowers and arrangements. She was worth every penny and made the ceremony and reception space so beautiful! I HIGHLY suggest having Anne Marie, she is really the best!

Scott

Married on 06/09/2012

For all of our floral arrangements we used The French Bouquet. We were going for a slightly more modern style feel at our wedding and Anne-Marie delivered! The ceremony arrangements were clean and simple (white arrangements only) with a focus on the bouquets, which were gorgeous. The reception arrangements included submerged flowers, candles, different size vases, etc. These turned out amazing as well.

Anne-Marie was very accommodating for us being out of town and was easy to work with us to get the look we wanted in the budget we had. Yes, she is more expensive than the others we talked with but I think it was worth it considering the final product.

A
amy

Married on 05/13/2012

Awesome! Helped me to design my wedding!