Back to The Golf Club at Cinco Ranch

Featured
Kuang Qin

Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful Place to Host Your Wedding

Lisa and Tarah are very nice people to work with. They are extremely patient to answer all our questions and their response to our demand is quick. On the wedding day they make everything well organized. All of our guest are very happy. It was really a wonderful experience.

The Golf Club at Cinco Ranch's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, this makes us so happy! We really enjoyed having your wedding with us and thought it turned out amazing too. We hope that we will have the pleasure of serving you and your family again in the future! Maybe next one will be a baby shower ; )

- Lisa Marie
Private Events Director

Dirk

Married on 08/12/2017

We had our daughters quinceañera party here. We made it a large event with lots of planning and questions for Michelle. She was very helpful in getting everything ready: We had lots of decorations to be made and they gave us the place on Thu evening to start preparing for the Saturday event. All went very smooth, food was excellent and outstanding service from Katie and her crew.

C
Cynthia

Married on 01/07/2017

Our daughter's wedding reception was truly spectacular. It was amazing to see the transformation of the club under the expert direction of Michelle. Everything was beautiful. Michelle, the director is a joy to work with, is a consummate professional, and attentive to every need. She recommended most of the vendors we eventually used and we were very pleased with each.. The club was breathtaking overlooking the course at sunset. , and the food was exceptional.. Many of our guests made a point to comment on how delicious the food was and I agree. I wish we could do it all over again and would not change a thing..... Except make each perfect moment last a little longer. MOB and FOB

R
Rebecca

Married on 10/17/2015

Michelle was so helpful with the planning and Katy did an exceptional job of ensuring everything ran smoothly on he wedding day!

L
Lisa

Event date: 08/13/2015

We held a fundraiser dinner for Autism Rescue Angels and everything was wonderful! Thank you.

V
Vicky

Married on 08/01/2015

We loved working with the staff at the Golf Club at Cinco Ranch for our wedding! We selected this venue because it had the best value for your money in the area, and the reception room was beautiful as it overlooks the pond. Coordinating ahead of time was a breeze since the staff are experienced at wedding receptions, and they offered helpful advice to make sure the day-of would run smoothly. On the day of the event, the staff were professional and ensured that our day was special and stress free. We had a wonderful time, and our guests all thought the venue was beautiful. We would definitely choose them again in a heartbeat!

User5490587

Event date: 07/31/2015

We looked at many other places to host my daughter's party in or near Katy but the Cinco Ranch Golf Club was perfect! Michelle did an amazing job coordinating everything and gave us great advice and ideas for food, decorations and music. Michelle made planning what I thought would be a very stressful and time consuming party into truly one of the easiest parties planned and letting us just relax and have fun.

Besides being in a beautiful space, it was nice to have them take care of the food, drinks, table cloths, center pieces and clean up. And for those interested in having one or two photo booths, if the same room is rented as ours, there is a place that you can staple a decorative curtain or paper with balloons and streamers. If you go to Shindigz and other websites, you can get lots of ideas on photo booths which worked great with our party full of teenagers.

Jessica

Married on 06/13/2015

Michelle was great and her staff did an amazing job on the day of. Everything as far as set up and take down was taken care of. Communication was made easy as well. Everything was perfect on the day of!

Melissa

Event date: 06/02/2015

From the very first communication with Michelle, things went wonderfully. The staff was professional and courteous and made several last minute accommodations for guests. The food was delicious and everyone raved about what a great time they had. Michelle worked with our budget and we were able to provide a fantastic experience for our donors and supporters at a cost that did not break our budget. I highly recommend The Golf Club at Cinco Ranch... We look forward to more events there!

Donna

Married on 05/07/2015

Michelle was great! Very helpful and eager to help make our rehearsal dinner a great success. Food was wonderful. It was a great night!

Chelsea
Chelsea

Married on 09/13/2014

Michelle Crain was the best! Even my guests were commenting on how great of a job she did on EVERYTHING! Pictures were beautiful and everything turned out perfect! I would love to use this venue for future events! Thank you to all the staff that participated! It's greatly appreciated! :)

W
Wanda

Married on 09/13/2014

Michelle's attention to detail, suggestions, and kindness to our family during the event planning process was so much appreciated! The wedding ceremony and reception set up was beautiful! I appreciated Michelle's presence at the event, she was constantly overseeing the activities and available for any questions. I cannot thank her enough for her dedication to making my daughter's wedding day special!

User3442011

Event date: 06/17/2014

When we have an event, we always choose The Golf Club at Cinco Ranch. Michelle and Katy make
sure the everything is set up and the evening runs smoothly.

User4258133

Event date: 05/30/2014

Our event was actually a Fundraiser but that was not a choice so I entered Corporate Event.

Everyone we dealt with was professional and courteous. They helped us get organized and everything went very smoothly on the night - they donated for our auctions and were very accommodating when we moved tables, etc around. Would definitely recommend, and return to, The Golf Club at Cinco Ranch for any future events.

Maria

Married on 01/04/2014

Michelle and her team at the gulf Club @ Cinco Ranch were just FANTASTIC! All the time on top of everything, and available for our questions, comments, etc. The place, the food everything was great. The day of the wedding the team working there was amazing, all the time with a smile and willing to help 100%. All my guests made comments about the good service. In the planning stage Michelle was very organized and helpful from the beginning to the end. I fully recommend the place, the people, the food very very good.

John and Martha

Event date: 12/22/2013

We were very pleased with all aspects of the celebration.
Room decorations were beautiful.
Food and service was exceptional good.

T
Tabitha

Event date: 12/07/2013

This was our first time booking an event at Cinco Ranch Golf Club and we had very positive reaction from our employees. Everyone enjoyed the atmosphere, the food and the overall experience. Location was perfect for our employees. The TVs were a hit with the sports showing at the bar. And the staff was amazing. Very friendly and very attentive to all our needs.

Danell

Married on 10/26/2013

The staff and management were so easy to work with and made the wedding flow easily! I will recommend them for any and all future events!

E
Erica

Married on 09/21/2013

Our wedding was wonderful and beautiful! Michelle and Katie did a great job, couldn't of asked for a better day!

Jessie

Married on 08/03/2013

I loved working with Michelle, she was there to answer questions and had great advice!

S
Sofia

Event date: 06/22/2013

This venue worked out perfect for my sons first birthday party. Everything worked out great and it was memorable.

P
Patricia

Married on 06/14/2013

Michelle Crain was a joy to work with. We will use them again!

Miriam

Married on 06/02/2013

After searching all of Houston and the surrounding areas for an affordable and gorgeous venue we finally found The Golf Club at Cinco Ranch. We met with Michelle in February and were able to set our wedding date for the first weekend in June. She was absolutely amazing! We met with her several times to go over details and requests we had. She was very professional and always available by phone or email. We also met with the staff that was going to be setting up our wedding area and they were all wonderful! On the day of the wedding Katie was there to coordinate our wedding. Our ceremony was suppose to be outside, but due to the rain they had to move it inside at the last minute. Nobody even noticed the difference and everything went perfect! I highly recommend this venue. Everyone working there is very friendly and professional. They also catered our food for the wedding and everyone loved it. We received a lot of compliments on how pretty everything was and how good the food was. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

L
Lucia

Event date: 05/14/2013

The event was actually a banquet for my Daughters of the American Revolution chapter. Everything went perfectly and the members LOVED the food and the venue. In fact, we have booked them again for May of 2014! We chose The Golf Club at Cinco Ranch because I have worked with them several times previously for events with other organizations I belong to. Great location, yummy food and very professional!

G
Seama

Married on 04/27/2013

The Golf Club at Cinco Ranch and Michelle Crain were an absolute delight to work with! I was planning my wedding in less than 2 months, so you can imagine my stress and worry. Michelle walked me through the entire process, gave recommendations, and was ALWAYS available when I would email or call. She would respond to my emails late at night, early morning, any time! It meant a lot to have someone I can depend on. The venue is beautiful and the staff is very accommodating. They worked with me on all my needs, and picky details. My family is Persian and the chef allowed me to do two food tastings and custom made dishes for my wedding. Everything went perfectly, to my surprise. I felt like something would go wrong the day of, but Katy, the food and beverage manager, was there the entire night of my wedding monitoring, and making sure everything went perfect.
Planning a wedding and choosing the perfect venue is very stressful. And I think one of the most important aspects of booking a venue is knowing how the staff will treat you. Michelle and Katy made me feel like a queen, it was all about me and what I wanted. If you are looking for a gorgeous location in Katy, and a dependable staff to work with for your wedding, look no further than The Golf Club at Cinco Ranch. Don’t waste your time, I searched forever and knew right away The Golf Club at Cinco Ranch was the best!