Back to The Graylyn Estate

R
Radha

Married on 03/30/2019

Gorgeous Wedding Venue

We got married at the Graylyn estate in March this year. The day turned out perfect - the wedding in the white garden was beautiful, the food was great and the staff was incredible and very efficient and welcoming.
Courtney helped coordinate with us and did a fantastic job of helping us navigate the details of the venue and answering our many many questions throughout the 6 months of planning. She also helped coordinate with the staff on the day and worked closely with our day-of coordinator. Everything worked like clockwork (or we didn't notice otherwise!).

Graylyn was gorgeous and we loved having our wedding there! If we had to do it again, we'd pick Graylyn in a heartbeat.

Christine

Married on 10/06/2018

Thank You!!

We absolutely loved having our wedding and reception at Graylyn! Laurie was great to work with when we initially booked and she always took the time to answer our questions. From there, we worked with Courtney to coordinate all the details of the day and she was WONDERFUL! She took the time to answer all of our questions throughout the planning process and really listened to our ideas for how we wanted our wedding day to go. She was so responsive, thorough, and detail oriented! Throughout our whole wedding weekend we were so impressed by all of the Graylyn staff as well. Everyone we interacted with was so friendly and welcoming! We could not have imagined a more perfect venue!

M
Mia

Married on 05/06/2018

I am very happy to say that I got married at the Graylyn Estate! It is such a beautiful estate inside and out with lots of history. The White Garden with the gazebo was absolutely beautiful for my spring wedding and the Atlantis Room was the perfect place for my reception. I do not believe that there could have been a more perfect place to have my wedding. Laurie Connolly and Julia Campbell were so helpful and responsive. The staff went above and beyond our expectations and our wedding would not have been the same without them. Also, I was very happy with the pricing they offer for a Sunday day wedding.

A
Ana

Married on 06/17/2017

The entire staff was incredible to work with! It can be on the pricier end of things, but honestly it's worth it. If I could relive my wedding at the Graylyn Estate, I would without a doubt!

B
Becky

Married on 03/11/2017

Beautiful historic venue with all the dining extras included with a fabulous meal. Quality service, decor, attention to detail exceeded expectations!

L
Lyndsey

Married on 01/09/2016

My mom hosted my bridal luncheon at Graylyn and my bridal party also got ready there the morning of the wedding. Farah and her team made this a topnotch experience. I have a gluten allergy and the chef made an impeccable menu for me and a separate menu for my bridal party, which everyone loved. Graylyn went above and beyond to make sure my wedding weekend was absolutely perfect. Farah was wonderful to work with and made planning these events from afar an ease and stress-free. If you're looking for a great team to work with and an absolutely stunning location, Graylyn is for you!

User4675351

2+ years ago

Graylyn was the perfect place for our wedding reception. We had a December wedding and the place was beautifully decorated for Christmas. You really do not have to add much (if anything) to the location with all of the poinsettias, bows, christmas trees that are throughout the home. Farah was very good to work with. She works hard, remains organized and was extremely helpful the day of the event. Also, a shoutout to the butlers and house staff who made the weekend very special with individualized service to our guests! Our guests loved the venue!

Cody

Married on 09/13/2013

I say enough about what a wonderful rehearsal dinner Graylyns put on for my son, bride, family & friends! The place itself is so beautiful and elegant. Every detail was taken care of from the cocktail hour to the delicious dinner. Many thanks to Paula Glover "Special Events Coordinator" for making this such a special evening to remember!

S
Sophia

Married on 07/16/2017

We used Graylyn for our wedding ceremony and reception.
It is a bit pricey, but it's totally worth the money we paid. The venue is absolutely beautiful, and your package includes bridal portrait location, rehearsal and venue coordinator. The fact that they could provide ceremony venue, reception venue and accommodations did save us a lot of time, and made the wedding planning less painful.
Laurie, Kellen were very helpful with wedding package selection and accommodation bookings. Farah helped me to plan all the details on wedding. She worked very hard to provide solutions for our special requirement, and we were happy with how our wedding day turned out.
One thing I have to mention is, all the staff at Graylyn were so nice and warm that they made the entire quality of the service even more classy.
Overall, we were very happy with the overall services we got.

S
Sheena

Married on 10/07/2012

Graylyn Estate was the perfect location, an venue to hold my Wedding. They helped me achieve my fairy tale Day with all the help they provided me, by accommodating my every wish & giving me options that pleased me when we had to use a backup plan because of Rain, an there wonderful Staff is beyond pleasant an friendly. You cant go wrong with choosing this venue for whatever reason you may need it for.

User2913853

2+ years ago

4.2

Graylyn is a fairytale come true. I absolutely love this estate. My ceremony was in the White Garden and the reception indoors in the main house. The newly renovated Mews is a great addition to the property - Still looks period on the outside, but modern and comfortable on the inside - we rented one of the suites for our wedding night and it was perfect. They were very accommodating to our special meal requests - as my husband is vegan, though I feel there could be even more variety other than fried tofu and veggie burgers. I love that there is only one event per day, it made me feel like I really had the freedom to feel at home in the house and my guests felt at home as well. The food is a little pricey here, but the service is spot on.

Catherine

Married on 11/11/2017

2.6

The PLACE itself and the WAITSTAFF are the reason to go there. If you are looking for professionalism from the planners, then forget it! Laurie, Farah, and Carol, all three need other appointments elsewhere. Laurie was pushy as to how many rooms we wanted to reserve and wasn't easy to deal with when our plans changed from attendees for the rooms, but thanks to my friends and family, we found replacements to occupy the rooms. The room we selected for ourselves, the Louie Baker Suite, was not our style at all. Farah did not attend to much of what I had asked, and the set up was all wrong! I had to change the area to accommodate for even my small party, and the tables were too close, no room to walk the "aisle" no table for gifts or the guest book or gifts. We kept calling Farah while I got ready, to get the set up complete. She was not a help and I was informed she was not scheduled to be there our day, as she was being terminated. GOOD! Carol, who supposedly hails from WFU, the accountant, cannot withdraw from your account without the agency thinking it is fraud! She made too many attempt to procure the pmt when it was fully available and is an insult to the work accountant. My friends and family helped our day to turn out grand, along with the superb waitstaff. The waitstaff really pitched in when those who should have been there to assist, were not. The home and grounds are magnificent, and comfortable. Please don't let this honest review of the planners and assistants deter from Graylyn.