Back to The Grove Redfield Estate

162 Reviews for The Grove Redfield Estate

Featured
Kevin

Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect setting for the perfect day!

What a beautiful setting with an option for the grounds and the interior of the home. Staff was very helpful and responsive to our inquiries. Greatly appreciated being able to add on a couple of extra hours for set-up and photos before guests started to arrive!

The Grove Redfield Estate's reply:

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. Congratulations! We would love to see you and your family back at The Grove Redfield Estate soon.

Debra
Debra Johnson-Cortesi

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Beautiful and Perfect!

We held our wedding reception at the Grove Redfield Estate and it was perfect. The grounds and estate are both so lovely with lots of charm. The staff was friendly and helpful. Our guests all raved about the location. I would highly recommend using this site for any gathering of 70 or fewer.

The Grove Redfield Estate's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review. We wish you years of happiness and love. Stop back anytime - we'd love to see you.
Congratulations and Thank You again!
The Grove Redfield Estate staff

M
moe tie

Getting married on 11/10/2019

great and beauty

Very nice , great and very enjoyable

Kelsey Passaglia

Married on 08/31/2019

Everything we could as for!

Both Deborah and Carol along with the Grove staff was amazing! They went above and beyond in terms of coordinate and accommodate all our needs! There was constant communication and detail planning with them and my mom, who was planning the wedding, that made our day so perfect. We had three different locations we utilized throughout the wedding, and each part of the grounds were immaculate! Everyone kept commenting on how picturesque the venue was! We couldn't have asked for a better location. We had endless spots to take pictures in, the tinker lights made it beautiful at night, and the ability to have the ceremony in the woods, cocktail hour in the back yard/patio area, and reception under the pavilion made it so much better than a typical wedding hall venue!

N
Norma

Married on 07/19/2019

A beautiful & romantic venue

We had our wedding ceremony at the Redfield Estate this past July. Everyone we spoke to was responsive and friendly. The grounds are absolutely beautiful. We had a lovely experience and highly recommend this venue.

C
Cheryl

Married on 03/02/2019

This site is beautiful, our daughter's wedding was in June and everything was in full bloom. All requests for set up were done on time and with a smile. Staff was very helpful at this venue and shared ideas of other weddings they had seen so we could build on what had worked prior. Highly recommend this venue for your wedding and or reception!

The Grove Redfield Estate's reply:

Congratulations to you and your daughter! Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We would love to see you and your family back at The Grove Redfield Estate soon.

Katie
Katie Bochek

Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful!!

Our wedding was September 29th of this year, and it was BEAUTIFUL. The Redfield Estate at The Grove was the perfect place to have our special day! The home has lovely rooms for everyone to get ready, and so many places for amazing photos. We choose to use the huge stone pavilion for our ceremony. The staff set the chairs up and lit the fireplace, and the property was covered with lush trees and gorgeous flowers. The coordinator was in contact with me and answered all my questions thru emails and I couldn’t be happier with how we were treated. I highly recommend The Redfield Estate at The Grove.

The Grove Redfield Estate's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review. We wish you years of happiness and love. Congratulations and Thank you again!
The Grove Redfield Estate staff

Jennifer Lazarevic

Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful place for a ceremony

I am so happy I had my ceremony at the Redfield Estate! Carol was so easy to work with and she answered all of my questions! The weather was beautiful and all of my photos looked great!

The Grove Redfield Estate's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely review about your event at The Redfield Estate. We hope to see you at The Grove very soon.

Keri

Married on 08/24/2018

John & I fell in love with this venue when we got engaged about a year & a half ago but all the dates we had in mind were booked.
I told them to give me a call if they had any cancellations & on july 25th 2018 I got the call.
We went to see it on the 28th & booked it for August 24th. : )
It was a HUGE job to tackle in only 27 days but with the help of Deborah & Carol in the office at the grove & the preferred vendors they work with... I was able to pull it off.
The whole entire thing from start to finish was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!
I will be forever grateful to The Grove for allowing me to have the Wedding of my dreams!
I will never forget it! The word I keep hearing it most often described as from our guest is... ENCHANTING!
We had SO MUCH FUN!
They entire Grove staff were professional, accommodating, & friendly.
We can't thank you ALL enough!
Love always,
Mr. & Mrs. Dolan
XOX

The Grove Redfield Estate's reply:

Thank you very much for your lovely review. It was our pleasure to assist you with your amazing wedding. We are delighted you were able to celebrate here and hope you come back to visit The Grove often!

Jessica

Married on 08/19/2018

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Grove Redfield Estate. The grounds and the house are beautiful, with lots of great location options- we held our ceremony under the big oak tree in front of the Estate and reception in the Pavilion, but it was great to know we had an equally beautiful backup location inside the Estate in case of rain. The staff was extremely helpful and communicative throughout the entire process. We had plenty of space in the Carriage House to drop of decorations and supplies the day before. John was there on the day of to make sure everything went smoothly as far as the venue was concerned, and to make sure we didn’t leave anything behind. The wedding party enjoyed having rooms upstairs in the house to get ready and relax, and the guests loved the beautiful grounds to mill around. We couldn’t be happier with our choice of venue.

The Grove Redfield Estate's reply:

Thank you for sharing your review. Your comments are extremely valuable to us and we take a tremendous amount of pride to ensure your entire event goes off flawlessly. Hope you can make it back again soon.
The Redfield Estate staff

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 06/22/2018

Deborah was an outstanding day coordinator! She kept me in the loop with everything and checked up on me to make sure I was okay. This place is beyond gorgeous and cost efficient for a wedding venue. Although it rained a lot the day before and the morning of my wedding, we still were able to have the reception in the same place and the ceremony moved indoors, which worked it wonderfully! I highly recommend this venue!

The Grove Redfield Estate's reply:

Hello Nicole, Thank you so much for your choosing The Redfield Estate as your wedding venue. We are thrilled that you had such a lovely event and wish you endless years of happiness and love. Keep us in mind for any future events - 1st anniversary dinner, family reunions, milestone birthday parties... we'd love to share those special days with you.

Warm Regards,
The entire staff at The Redfield Estate

E
Elizabeth

Married on 05/05/2018

The Redfield Estate was a stunning place to have our wedding reception. Even in springtime when the trees weren’t yet covered with leaves, the area was decorated with wonderful arrangements of planted flowers, and the grass was beautifully green. It was lovely outside, and our guests and their kids were able to roam around and play lawn games. The pavillion was an ideal place for dinner and dancing for our fairly intimate party of guests. I only went into the house once during the evening, but it was absolutely charming inside.
In preparing for the wedding, the staff was prompt with email responses and helpful in decision-making, and the staff on-site for the day of the wedding was very attentive. My husband and I were also very happy with the many places around the Grove that were perfect for photographs! We loved the idea of being surrounded by nature, and Redfield felt like our own private estate!

Liz

Married on 04/14/2018

We love The Redfield Estate. The venue is beautiful and Deborah helped us every step of the way, including the day of the wedding! We were off season, so the rental cost was very reasonable. She answered my questions, probably multiple times, and gave us ideas for how to make the wedding better and more organized. The day-of we had terrible weather and had to go with the all-indoor plan, but they made it work and work beautifully! I couldn't recommend this venue more.

E
Emily

Married on 12/02/2017

Nathan and I loved The Grove. All of our guests kept telling us it was so awesome we hadn’t chose a traditional banquet hall, and how cozy it was to be there. We enjoyed planning the wedding reception and would choose the same place if we had to do it over again. Shelly and Carol were always available and flexible for us when we needed their advice or to stop by. This is the place to have your wedding or reception! Great location and beautiful building and grounds.

Jamie

Married on 11/18/2017

It was beautiful! We had a great time!

Laura

Married on 10/08/2017

My husband, and I got married there in October. The weather was perfect so we were able to have the wedding outside. It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I have friends that are still talking about it! There is nothing I would change. Truly was a fairy tale wedding❤️

Lisa

Married on 10/07/2017

We had our ceremony at the Redfield Estate at the Grove in October 2017 and it was perfect for our vintage feeling wedding. Carol and Shelley were very accommodating and answered all of my many questions I had throughout the process. We booked over a year in advance and most of the dates were already taken so I suggest booking as soon as possible, especially if there is a specific date you are interested in.
They have multiple locations that you can pick to hold your ceremony and we decided to go with the outdoor covered pavilion. We received so many compliments on selecting such a beautiful venue. If you want a beautiful location for your ceremony and/or wedding, Redfield Estate is one of the best locations in the area.

A
Adam

Married on 10/07/2017

Great place to host a wedding. Staff is very accommodating and the estate is beautiful. Just be prepared for an outdoor event if you have more than 80 guests as the house is a bit small (it can hold up to 120 but your party will be held in multiple rooms).

Also, try to think what it would look like at night. With the small string lights throughout, it truly makes a magical evening.

Anyways, book early as it tends to fill up way in advance. They try to split an afternoon and evening ceremony/reception but if you get in there early enough, they will rent to you for both times slots at a reduced rate. This gives you and your guests more time for photos!

Karen

Married on 09/17/2017

Amazing venue... Fairytale wedding. The space and the personnel couldn't have been better! I received so many compliments on how beautiful and elegant the wedding was.

Danielle
Danielle

Married on 09/15/2017

I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about The Grove. Now I know I may be biased since it was my own wedding, but it was without a doubt the most magical fairytale like wedding I have ever been to! The grounds are breathtaking, especially with the bistro lights at night. Every minute of the evening we had someone coming up to us telling us that it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to! We had about 85 guests which was the perfect size for an outdoor wedding in the pavillion. We loved, as well as our guests, that they could walk around outside and see all the beautiful landscape, instead of being stuck in one room. Carol and Shelley were exceptional from the very start and always very quick to answer all our questions leading up to the event. The on-site staff the day of the event were also extremely helpful. If you are looking for a dream outdoor wedding venue, stop right now and book at The Grove!

D
Debbi

Married on 07/30/2017

Thank for you a wonderful wedding reception this past Summer. Everyone on the Grove staff was excellent from the first phone call until we loaded the last item after the Reception was over. The Staff was there early on the day of our event to make sure that the Caterer, Florist and Photographer had everything that they needed. The Grove Staff was able to share the History of the Grove Site, take us on a tour of the building and the grounds and even provided bug spray for our Guests. From the moment we inquired about renting until the last item was loaded in the car after the event, the Grove was very responsive, professional and welcoming. I would highly recommend this Site and would not hesitate to rent from them again. Sincerely, Debbi M. Woolf

laura

Married on 07/21/2017

We loved having her wedding ceremony at Redfield estate. The grounds are beautiful and offered many options for pictures. We enjoyed having the option of the house to get ready in and have immediate family hangout with us while we got ready and during pictures. It was so convinent too that we had at our ceremony and then we were able to go right into her pictures on the grounds. Compared to similar venues Redfield was more affordable and the quality of service was great.

Kathleen mae

Married on 07/13/2017

Great place for an outdoor wedding for both ceremony and reception and a plan B indoor option!

R
Roxanne

Married on 07/08/2017

We had a beautiful wedding - in our budget at the Redfield Estate. Our ceremony was in the gazebo area, and reception was outside on the patio and pavilion. We were extremely happy with the service, the preferred caterer we used- Everyday Gourmet - and the flexibility of the staff at the Grove. We had our dream wedding for a price we were comfortable paying! Plus our photos-all taken on site- were beautiful because of the luscious grounds. Can't wait to come back.

Alexandra
Alexandra

Married on 04/15/2017

The Grove is so beautiful I can't even begin to explain. My husband and I were on our way to look at another venue while we were driving and I saw the sign for the grove while I was looking out the window. I googled it and fell in love with the website alone, I sent an email & got a phone call the next morning. We set up an appointment that week and couldn't resist having it there. We did minimal decorating because really, you don't need a lot, the place has so many different elements of beautiful. You can walk anywhere on the property to take pictures. They also give you a map to help you know where you are, I just wish that the day didn't go by so fast to be able to get so many different areas. It could look like you went to different locations all in one! We loved everything about Carol & Ashley, they really wanted to help us make our day perfect!