Back to The Hub at Cedar Creek

31 Reviews for The Hub at Cedar Creek

Featured
Mellissa

Married on 10/03/2015

When my husband and I were looking for a location for our wedding, we wanted a place that spoke to both of us. Being able to have our ceremony and reception all at one location was a primary factor. We wanted a place for all of our family and friends to relax and have a good time at. And when we stumbled upon The Hub, seeing the picturesque Cedar Creek along with all the rustic character and charm of the location sold us. Getting to know Rick has also been a pleasure for both of us. All along the way he was professional, flexible and most of all attentive to all of our needs. If there was ever a time I needed to review something with him, stop out or bounce ideas off of him, he was always available and willing. That same level of care carries over unto his staff; you can tell that they follow in his footsteps by their quality of service.
I would recommend The Hub to anyone looking for a rustic location to have their wedding, anyone looking for an amazing fish fry, pizza or bourbon old fashioned! Http://www.thehubatcedarcreek.com

Lisa
Lisa

Married on 06/22/2019

Great food, great service, great space, great value!

From the start we had a great experience working with Rick at The Hub. When we were still deciding where to have our wedding, Rick was not pushy. After we decided the Hub would be our wedding venue Rick made everything clear to us; what to expect as far as what he offers, pricing, and packages. The entire grounds were available to us the ALL day. He opened the venue early in the AM for us to set up. He made himself available for questions or concerns, or meetings at the venue space. Communication was always easy- I appreciate that he accepted text message as communication. We also had our rehearsal dinner there. I can’t say enough how amazing the food was; and Rick was present during our rehearsal dinner and wedding. He was very hands-on ensuring the best service. It was also amazing that we were allowed to keep our decorations there at the end of the night to clean up the next day. There is nothing that I would’ve changed about our venue.

Margaret
Margaret

Married on 05/11/2019

May 11th 2019

We had a great time at the hub! Rick and his staff were helpful and professional. The food and drinks were all great and the prices are incredibly reasonable for the high quality of what you get. The property is also a gorgeous backdrop for photos.

Married on 05/04/2019

May 4th Wedding! AMAZING

We had our wedding at The Hub and it was so wonderful. The day was beautiful. Rick made everything run so smooth! Thank you!

B
Brittany

Married on 09/29/2018

The hub was such a great place to have our wedding! Eveything you need in one spot! Would def recommend this venue!

C
Cathrine

Married on 09/01/2018

Rick is super chill. I am not a high maintenance person and he was awesome about letting me know when he needed something and he responded to my emails within 24h when I had questions. This venue made my guests incredibly satisfied and I'm more than satisfied. He's 100% transparent with his fees and more than fair with prices. Support this venue if you can - it's awesome and we wouldn't change a thing.

Maggie

Married on 08/18/2018

We had an excellent experience at the Hub. Everyone loved the food. The outdoor space was wonderful for the kids to run around and play, not to mention was perfect for pictures. The staff was great, especially Rick who was very helpful and responsive to all of our questions. There was plenty of options for guests to hang outside, dance, or hang out at the bar. Definitely a great deal!

Laura

Married on 08/11/2018

I cannot thank Rick the owner enough. He is very responsive when I asked questions. He is very laid back but professional. I had so many compliments on the venue, the staff and the food. I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding. Thank you so much Rick. You rock!

Terry

Married on 07/28/2018

Great venue for a wedding. The day was perfect from start to finish. Food was excellent.

Kristy

Married on 07/21/2018

The Hub is a beautiful, rustic venue. We wanted an outdoor ceremony, but unfortunately mother nature had other plans for us. We moved the ceremony indoors and it was just as beautiful. I liked that we had a second option! The food was really good (a lot of guests approached us with food compliments! ) and Rick is so accommodating and always responded quickly to any questions/inquiries we had. We were able to get outside after the ceremony to get amazing pictures by Cedar Creek and other areas of the beautifully landscaped grounds. I highly recommend the hub if you're looking for a rustic venue with an attentive/responsive owner!

Married on 07/07/2018

If you’re looking for a beautiful wedding venue The Hub is it! Rick was so great to work with and he was on top of every detail! The food got rave reviews from all of our guests as did the location. The grounds are beautiful and private, just perfect!

Sherry

Married on 06/23/2018

Our daughter held her wedding at The Hub on 6/23/18. Beautiful venue for outdoor ceremony along the river. Plenty of room for dinner/reception and the pictures don’t do justice to how lovely the interior is decorated. Food was outstanding, bar and wait staff very personable, fun and provided fabulous customer service. My daughter loved working with Rick. Close to downtown Cedarburg, Grafton and Covered Bridge Park. Highly recommend the Hub!

User6833330

1+ year ago

We held our wedding ceremony and reception at The Hub on 6/23/18 and are so glad we did! From the very beginning, Rick was professional, quick to respond, and flexible to help make our ideas a reality. We were able to completely design the ceremony space and decorate the restaurant to fit our tastes. If you are looking for a beautiful ceremony area, a large space to have a recreation, and a reasonably priced venue, please check out The Hub; I would recommend it to any bride!

Sara

Married on 05/19/2018

We had our ceremony and reception combined, at The Hub on Cedar Creek. Rick was so unbelievably easy to work with! Any questions we had, he would respond within an hour or two, with a breakdown of the answer. The river and scenery were perfect for our ceremony! The grounds are well maintained and gorgeous. Everything for our big day was luscious and green. The hall was spacious and the food was great! It was also perfect for the girls to get ready! The bartenders and staff were also wonderful, friendly and fast. We couldn’t be happier with our choice! Everyone says be prepared for things to not go PERFECT, but everything met my expectations, plus!

Married on 12/30/2017

We planned our wedding in 1 month, and The Hub was amazingly accommodating in that short amount of time. The food was delicious, and we were able to have everything that we wanted.

Lindsay

Married on 09/16/2017

Rick is the best. Everything was perfect! The food was amazing! They really take time with the couple's and make sure everything is perfect. I would definitely recommend this venue! Thank you so much Rick!

Lauren

Married on 07/08/2017

Rick was amazing from beginning to end. He was helpful and answered every question we had promptly and was able to accommodate any request we had. It was a blessing to work with Rick!

Molly

Married on 07/01/2017

My husband and I were beyond happy with this venue! The owner was extremely accommodating and the place beautiful and well kept! Staff was very responsive as well! Couldn't have asked for a better place! We recommend to everyone!

Kaidi

Married on 06/24/2017

Rick and his staff were absolutely amazing! The food was exactly what we wanted and very delicious! The grounds were beautiful and perfect for our fishing themed wedding! I couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding!

Tom

Married on 06/03/2017

Our family enjoyed an excellent experience during our recent wedding celebration at The Hub! Rick and his staff provided great service and wonderfully met our guests' needs. Rick responded quickly with all our communications and went out of his way to accommodate our requests. We were fully satisfied in every area!

Tracy

Married on 09/24/2016

If you're looking for a nice venue, great food, an awesome staff; and a proprietor (Rick) who is very accommodating, quick to respond, honest, and a pleasure to work with, then book The Hub at Cedar Creek! We had our wedding and reception there, and it was the best experience. We received many complements on the venue, the food, and Rick himself... And we wouldn't change a thing. Our wedding was exactly what we wanted... Pretty... And tons of fun! Thanks Rick!

Kelsey

Married on 07/30/2016

My husband and I had a destination wedding and needed a venue to hold our reception when we got back. This was the PERFECT place! Everyone raved about the food (delicious! ), staff, and location. We set up tons of lawn games next to the creek and had a bonfire with a s'mores bar at night. It was the perfect day, we could not have been happier! Thank you to everyone at The Hub!

marc

Married on 05/28/2016

Shop around and make sure you give these people a chance you wont be sorry we had a rehearsal dinner for 38 people we had a buffet everything was on time and wonderful a very clean restaurant and accommodating

B
Becky

Married on 05/14/2016

Rick was amazing to work with while planning our wedding. Any question I had he answered and was very honest. We had decided to go with The Hub because I was looking for a rustic look. This place was exactly what we wanted. We fell in love after our first visit. Our pictures our beautiful with the creek in the background. The day of our wedding the weather was iffy to have our ceremony outside, I trusted Ricks opinion and everything worked out beautifully and we did have it outside. There was a mishap with our DJ yet Rick was right there to help out as best as possible. He was always right there when I needed him and was always very reassuring. It was such a great experience working with someone who knows exactly what he is doing and has a passion for his venue. I give The Hub 5 out of 5!

Stephanie

Married on 10/10/2015

Great place to have a wedding; staff was very helpful, kind and flexible with our options. Location along the Cedar Creek was perfect for pictures. I never felt out of the loop; I was always informed of decisions/options. Couldn't have imagined a more perfect day with smooth transitions.