Back to The Nest on Swan River

Married on 07/06/2019

Magical riverfront venue

Hi Pam and Mike!

Pam and Mike,
Thank you so much for helping make our day so beautiful and special. You two are amazing, and your place is just perfect. I had a perma-smile the entire day and night. Chelsi was in a state of bliss. Your organization and cooperativeness went a long way to making our day stress-free and, more importantly, perfect. We cannot thank you enough.
Chelsi and Kyle

K
Katie Olson

Married on 09/21/2018

We loved this venue!

Working with Pam and Mike was wonderful! Their property is beautiful, and they had just finished renovating which made it that much better! They were helpful, easy to work with, and nice as can be! At the end of the night Pam was nice enough even to clean up for us without us even noticing, something this tired and pregnant bride was very grateful for! They were always on top of responding to any questions or concerns I had and made the whole event smooth and enjoyable.

C
Celia

Married on 12/23/2017

I grew up near this property and had never been able to visit until it was purchased by the Roessmann family. It is beautiful and a larger property than I expected. The hosts are wonderful people and very accommodating.