Back to The Orchard at Dripping Springs

7 Reviews for The Orchard at Dripping Springs

J
Janet

Married on 07/31/2017

I loved it and everyone else did too! Lynn was great! The tables are beautiful and they accommodated the crowd. Last minutes items were not a problem. Basically a wonderful party was enjoyed by all! I would recommend using this venue for any event!

K
Kelly

Married on 07/21/2017

Lynn was very personable and professional at the same time. If I need another venue for a catered dinner in Dripping Springs, I will go back to Lynn and the Orchard at Dripping Springs.

B
Beth

Married on 06/30/2017

Beautiful venue. Staff was great about tailoring the event to our unique needs. Was exactly what we wanted! Great food, texas wine, professional staff. Highly recommend.

Sabrina
Sabrina

Married on 03/26/2017

Perfect venue. Very pleased with the whole process

User5040409

2+ years ago

Samantha was exceptionally helpful throughout the process of our wedding. She always kept in contact with us making sure we had everything we needed. During the reception she was present making sure everything flowed smoothly. She always kept a smile and was very energetic throughout the reception. She was very attentive and took care of all of our guests and our needs.
The staff she hired were very helpful and courteous.
I also loved the scenery there, they had french doors that opened to the olive orchards. The lighting was amazing, and it fit the scenery of the location. If you are looking for a rustic natural look especially in the spring time this is the place for you.
Everyone loved the location and the scenery. Our guest were very pleased with the service that was provided.

The Orchard at Dripping Springs's reply:

It was a pleasure to host your special event. It was a fun event and we wish you a very happy life together! Thank you again for choosing The Orchard at Dripping Springs to celebrate your special day!

Samantha

D
Danielle

Married on 05/27/2017

We loved having our rehearsal dinner at the Orchard! They helped us choose some really great wines, provided delicious gelato (6 different flavors! ), and helped us decorate and clean up after the event.

User4159704

2+ years ago

I had the pleasure of having my wedding here recently. This venue is gorgeous! The weather was perfect. The outside area where we had our reception required very little decorations because it is so lovely. Samantha was very helpful and responsive to my questions. The only reason I did not give this venue 5 stars is due to the fact that there was no private area for a bride to get ready and since the winery part of the venue was still open to the public, it was difficult to find a place to change into my dress.