Back to The Pasta House Co. Catering

erica
erica

Getting married on 09/14/2019

The SwitchaRo

Ashley N. Has been so patient with me and my whole process. Ive called a few times to change up the menu and she did an amazing job at assisting me with everything

EricaErica
Erica

Getting married on 09/14/2019

Delicious Delicious

I had been wanting to book with this company for a long time for any event I could have. I finally was able to book them for my wedding and OMG I'm glad we did. We sampled different menu items to choose from which was the hardest thing to do. Everything was amazing. They have been very patient with me even through having to add more food items and an open bar. Cant wait for my big day.

Delaney

Married on 05/19/2019

Zero complaints!

Food was great and their whole process was very efficient! Food was there, and then it wasn't! They were so fast and quiet with set up and tear down. Communication with them before hand was wonderful too! They were always quick to respond and very helpful.

Maggie

Married on 10/29/2016

My wedding is October 29th of this year so we have not completed our contract yet. However every part of the process thus far has been amazing. They are always polite and friendly on the phone, they cooked us a meal to try so we could see what we wanted at the wedding and are always very prompt on finding the answer for our questions. I met with a few other caterers and Pasta House by far blew me away and made my choice very easy. I love their food and am excited for them to share in the festivities on my wedding day.

Kelly
Kelly

Married on 04/23/2016

Got them set up for my catering. Very responsive, answered all questions, accommodations, great to work with.

A
Amy

Married on 06/05/2015

While our wedding has not yet taken place, all of the interactions thus far have been amazing. They are an all inclusive like service. They take care of the food, set up, take down, wedding insurance, rentals of any kind, desserts, and almost anything you can think of they do it for you. This also means that at the end of the day we only have to write one check to all the vendors which is simply amazing.

Michelle

Married on 05/09/2015

They are AMAZING! They make everything so easy! Food was GREAT! Service was GREAT! Joann is amazing to work with!

G
Gina

Married on 07/05/2013

I can't say enough about Vicki Duffin and her staff at Pasta House. At first, when I saw the list of vendors available, I was thinking, we don't want only pasta. Boy, was I wrong. They offered a full line of food options, not only pasta. When we first met with Vicki, she knew her stuff! She helped us pick out linens, napkins, chairs, lighting, everything that we would need besides the food. She did it all! She brought out actual samples of everything, and made it so easy to choose what we needed.
Our guests were served roast beef/ham/ with several sides including the famous Pasta House Salad, and we received a lot of compliments on how delicious the food tasted.
Her staff was very polite and exceeded our expectations.
The wedding was held at the World's Fair Pavilion in Forest Park. On the day of the wedding, she was there the entire time, making sure all the details were covered. She was the last person my daughter (the bride) saw before she went down the isle. Vicki, assured her everything was good to go, and taken care of. Before the wedding began, she even made sure no one was in the fountain pool, so they wouldn't be in any of the ceremony pictures.
Vicki was wonderful to work with during this special event. I would recommend her to anyone, for any occasion.

K
Kristen

Married on 07/05/2013

For our wedding, we thought more money = better catering. Not the case with Pasta House! They were by far the least expensive option, and our meal was fabulous. We choose the buffet with roast beef and ham, the vegetable medley, mashed potatoes and a sun dried tomato pasta dish. With the salad, it felt like a MUCH more expensive meal than it was. The displays were elegant and clean, and the Pasta House catering staff was more than competent. There were 4 buffet lines, and our nearly 200 guests all had food within about 20-25 minutes… Amazing!
The catering coordinator, Vicki, was a joy to work with. Our venue was the World’s Fair Pavilion and she is an absolute pro at using that space efficiently and effectively. She/the Pasta House caters to the World’s Fair Pavilion more than any caterer, and their expertise was apparent. They set up the entire Pavilion including chairs for the ceremony, the dessert table (even though we did not have them cater dessert), the buffet tables with our decorations, and centerpieces for the tables that we designed, etc. And it was gorgeous.
We cannot over recommend using The Pasta House for your event, ESPECIALLY if you are having it at the Pavilion. Everything at our wedding turned out perfect, and that was largely due to Vicki and The Pasta House being so incredible!

Michelle

Married on 06/30/2012

The Pasta House Catering Company provides more than delicious food. They also provide excellent communication, customer service, and they are willing to do anything to make your day perfect. Vicki especially is fantastic and made our reception run perfectly. Thank you so much Pasta House!

Allison
Allison

Married on 06/02/2012

We had pasta house catered for the rehearsal dinner last night and was very good and taste

K
Katherine

Married on 05/12/2012

WOW, WOW, WOW! The Pasta House Catering company is so amazing. Vicki Duffin is the best. She truly is like a wedding planner, she went above and beyond so many times throughout our wedding process. The food was great and she was willing to work with us on a lot of things. She makes this company so easy to work with. She was always available to answer questions and even worked with the mother that had a wedding before ours. The Pasta House staff was so professional and laid back. I would hire this company again.

Danielle

Married on 02/15/2004

The food was delicious, reasonably priced and easy to reserve.

Jen

Married on 10/14/2017

We used Pasta House for our rehearsal dinner. We were able to use a private room at their University City location on Delmar. It worked out really well. They ensured there was plenty of food for everyone, and it was nice having the room to ourselves.

User5026167

2+ years ago

Excellent value and great service!

Stephanie

Married on 08/07/2010

I was very surprised at how good our food was. Great prices that are hard to beat!
Professional staff but some of the young ones were not very friendly (seemed like they were ready to go home) Overall I was very pleased!

Julie

Married on 09/15/2007

Food was great and easy to serve

S
Tammy

Married on 05/12/2007

Vicki is amazing! She is so helpful and pulled off everything we wanted at a price we could afford! The food was absolutley fabulous and the rentals and reception area were beautiful!
Thank you Vicki!

Lena
Lena

Married on 08/27/2011

The Pasta House did a wonderful job catering my wedding reception. Vicki was super flexible and helped me make a lot of decisions that I was very happy with. They took care of everything and it all looked wonderful and tasted great! I would definitely use Pasta House Catering again!

Melissa

Married on 04/14/2007

They were awesome. The food was great and they even had the water goblets full on the tables! We didn't even have to ask!

L
Laurie

Married on 05/15/2010

Pasta House catered our rehearsal dinner and did a wonderful job. I was very happy qith the service provided and the cost.

denise

Married on 09/27/2015

4.3

Food was great, service was good.

Liz
Liz

Married on 05/22/2011

4.1

Great food. Day of service was great. Pasta house staff is wonderful and they brought my vision to life. My only complaint was pre wedding communication.

R
rachel

Married on 06/14/2008

3.7

Great company. Everyone at the wedding loved the food!

User5622129

2+ years ago

3.3

The food was good but the coordinator was stern and inflexible. Not at all helpful or friendly before or during our reception.