Back to The Peachtree Club

61 Reviews for The Peachtree Club

Featured
Elizabeth

Married on 04/18/2015

The Peachtree Club was an amazing venue to work with! The venue is amazingly beautiful and is perfect for a city wedding. They provide a parking option for guests and it's walking distance to MARTA. Our out-of-town guests stayed at the Hyatt next door and everyone couldn't say enough about the convenience. There are various menu options and my husband and I were able to tweak a couple dishes to suit our needs. We received countless compliments on the food and beverage. The Peachtree Club served two different signature cocktails for us and our guests were never left without a drink in hand. There was never a line at the bar and everyone was attended to throughout the night.

Lisa is absolutely FABULOUS! My bridesmaids and mom raved about her attentiveness. She's extremely professional but fun at the same time. She made sure my husband and I had a plate of food and time to eat dinner and made us goodie bags for when we left. She made sure everything ran smoothly and I never had to worry about the details; she had them all under control. At the end of the reception, Lisa had all of our things packaged up nicely for my mom to load into the car. I'm still opening boxes and seeing the attention to detail she put into packing everything!

Karina
Karina De Sousa

Married on 05/10/2019

My dream come true!

SUCH AN INCREDIBLE VENUE! Megan was a dream to work with. I was finishing up grad school while wedding planning and she definitely simplified a lot of the process. I even saved money on decor because of the natural beauty of the venue. The day of, I didn't have to worry about anything. We had guests visiting from all over the US and world - they are still raving about how beautiful the venue was, how delicious the food tasted, how strong the drinks were and how much fun was had! I would choose this wedding venue 1000 times over!

Kelly
Kelly

Married on 03/16/2019

Best Venue!!!

If anyone is on the fence about choosing The Peachtree Club, I will tell you now... Book with them! You won't be disappointed! We couldn't have chosen a better venue for our March wedding. The Peachtree Club was actually our first and ONLY venue we toured back when we started planning. Everything about the venue is gorgeous, from the rooftop views, to the bar and dinner areas, down to the elevator ride from the main floor. It was a perfect choice and helped to show our out-of-town guests why we love Atlanta so much. The staff was amazing. The Executive Chef, Rick, and his team made sure we were well taken care of during the tasting, and they were more than willing to accommodate the vegetarian and vegan guests. Not to mention, the food was amazing! Zack was the BEST, and so was Hannah, our day-of coordinator, who was constantly in touch throughout the planning process, answering our endless questions and working out all the small details to ensure everything went smoothly on the big day. The rest of the staff members who worked that night were fantastic, too, who saw first-hand just how much fun our family and friends had that night. I’d recommended to anyone!

Caitlin
Caitlin

Married on 10/06/2018

Rooftop elegance!

Our October wedding at The Peachtree Club was a dream come true. Each moment of planning from the initial tour, tasting, and day-of was seamless and above expectation. Megan was our coordinator and available to answer questions around the clock. With 95% of guests from out-of-town, choosing a venue that would give them the best Atlanta experience was extremely important. In addition to special events, The Peachtree Club operates as a full-restaurant and bar with all services and amenities onsite (AKA – no need to hire outside vendors! ) We opted for open-bar with signature drinks and guests received wine-service at dinner. The food is chef-prepared (with precision and attention to detail – any special requests or sensitivities were catered to) and we could not have been more satisfied. We received top-notch professional service and did not worry about a thing. The rooftop is incredible and made for an unforgettable evening! Our guests enjoyed sunset and skyline views, making for an impressive night and atmosphere. An important note which sealed our deal is their built-in retractable roof that serves as “Plan-B” for weather! Additionally, we were able to include our service dog in the ceremony, which was another “must-have” on our checklist. Thanks to their Midtown location, guests enjoyed staying at The Loews across the street and with whom they are partnered. This helped us to reserve only 1 hotel block [fantastic group rate] and reduce costs of transportation. In my opinion, The Peachtree Club is an absolute hidden gem (probably not for long), and you should run, not walk if you’re looking to “wow” your guests!

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 09/29/2018

Breathtaking

My husband and I could not have asked for a better setting for our ceremony and reception. Everything from the planning to the day of was worry free and absolutely perfect. Highly highly recommend.

M
Morgan Johnson

Married on 09/14/2018

The Peachtree Club

I knew from the very start of my wedding venue search that the Peachtree Club would fall at the top of my list. To start off, they were the first venue to respond to my inquiry - something I valued tremendously while having a bustling career and planning a wedding. After my first meeting with Natalie (who later on became my coordinator) I WAS SOLD. The views were absolutely breathtaking, the staff was beyond top notch, and the food was to die for. I can without doubt say that the Peachtree Club made my day feel like a fairytale in every sense. I would HIGHLEY recommend using their staff for wedding day coordinator services. I was lucky enough to work with Natalie and she went above and beyond to make sure my day went smoothly. The Peachtree Club in my opinion, is the best wedding venue in Atlanta, and a small slice of perfection!

K
Kim

Married on 09/08/2018

Great venue and wonderful people to work with!

We knew we wanted to have our wedding at The Peachtree Club right when we visited the first time. Based on our first impressions - great view, nice intimate space, very nice and professional staff, we knew we would have the wedding we wanted. We worked with Natalie, and she was so accommodating and helpful throughout the whole process! We booked pretty far ahead, but she made sure to keep in touch until it got closer to the date. The whole staff was great to work with - Zack at the bar helped us figure out our signature drinks (because we had no idea lol), the chef and the staff that day were great, and Chris was always accommodating every time we came in. On the day of, Natalie was always there to help with all of the little things and kept it running smoothly. She also was there with a drink whenever I needed ;). Our families had a great time and loved it there. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding day and highly recommend it!

M
Mary

Married on 08/24/2018

Perfect place to host an event

We hosted a rehearsal dinner at The Peachtree Club and it was the perfect venue for 100 people. Megan and the staff were professional and easy to work with from beginning to end. The setting was gorgeous and the food wonderful. It was a perfect evening.

Jabari

Married on 08/18/2018

The Peachtree Club was my wedding venue on 8/18/18. Hannah and Natalie were my Day of Coordinators and did an absolutely Fabulous job. Everything was Amazing!
Hannah was there from the time we contacted the venue almost a year ago and We are so Happy we decided to have our Wedding at The Peachtree Club.
The entire staff was just phenomenal
The dinning area was amazing
And the view from the terrace was like no other in Atlanta.

Erica

Married on 07/21/2018

We LOVED having our wedding at the Peachtree Club! The skyline view was amazing and such an amazing backdrop for the ceremony and dancing under the stars! The whole feel of the Club is classic, elegant, and romantic. The service is EXCELLENT. We loved working with Megan to plan out our event. She was easy to work with and so accommodating to everything we needed. She made planning feel less stressful and I did not have to worry about a thing day of. On top of that, the food there is fantastic! Our guests raved about the food and location for weeks after! My wedding day was my favorite day ever and the Peachtree Club helped make that happen! Plus we loved having temporary membership to the Club throughout our engagement. It was great to go up and have a cocktail made by Zach behind the bar. Highly recommend this wedding venue - great value, excellent service, food, location and staff!

Soumya

Married on 06/03/2018

We had a wonderful experience with the Peachtree Club from the day we first viewed the venue to our wedding day surrounded by family and friends. Kudos to the PC team, and a special thanks to our wedding coordinator Hannah for an excellent job. With its spectacular views, beautiful decor, delicious food and drinks and impeccable service, the Peachtree Club was the perfect choice for us. We could not have asked for a a better wedding day. Thank you so much!

Emily

Married on 05/12/2018

Our wedding at The Peachtree Club was absolutely amazing! I searched all over the Perimeter for a skyline venue and one visit to the Peachtree Club rooftop had us won over! Not to mention their food and service! Megan was my day coordinator and was SO much help! She is so kind and accommodated my every idea! She made sure my day went perfectly smooth! My guests continuously raved about the food! They have endless options to suite your reception style! I absolutely recommend The Peachtree Club for your wedding or event, if you want that classic, timeless, wow factor venue!

G
Gretchen

Married on 10/07/2017

We are SO happy we chose the Peachtree Club for our wedding reception! The incredible views are one of the things that sold us on this venue but in addition to that, the staff was amazing, their coordinators are top notch (THANK YOU NATALIE BRAND! ), the food is delicious and the service! I cannot say enough about the service - they waited on my husband and I all night, bringing us everything we needed before we even asked for it. Your guests will be blown away by the views... Simply breathtaking! I cannot recommend this venue enough! Thank you TPC for making our wedding so perfect!

jessica

Married on 09/10/2017

We love The Peachtree Club and their staff. Chris and Megan made our day so effortless and took the best care of us. We can't say enough good things. BOOK THEM NOW!

Q
Qiana

Married on 09/08/2017

The staff and venue were great!

L
Lori

Married on 04/20/2017

We received feedback from the venue instantly. Megan was our coordinator and she was the best! She was so accommodating and so helpful. She made this process flawless! The General Manager was also great in terms of making sure we had everything we needed to make our day special!

Sally

Married on 10/22/2016

Very impressive service and the venue could not be any better. We used it for our rehearsal dinner and the guests loved it. They were staying at nearby hotels and our only complaint was that we couldn't stay longer. Megan was helpful and good to work with. Thank you so much!

T
tereza

Married on 08/20/2016

When we first began venue hunting, I was beginning to panic! I made appointments in 98% of metro Atlanta venues. We were so disappointed that we even began searching on the outskirts of Atlanta. Popular venue locations were a let down. Some were ran by a specific company that owned different properties, the food was awful and I felt like a part of a herd of cows viewing these venues with large groups. I had been seeking something outdoorsy with a pretty scene. Finally my husband found this place. We had several other appointments before this venue and I never expected to even get to it. When we got to the venue, from the time we parked to the time we opened the terrace doors, we knew this was our venue. It is so modern, classy, and beautiful! The terrace has an awesome view! The place is kept very nicely and clean. I had never imagined to be getting married at a venue like this but it was the best venue we had visited yet!

Megan is a wonderful person! From the day we sent her an email about touring to after we got back from our honeymoon she was extremely responsive and helpful! We decided to go with her as our day of coordinator and she did more than that! She helped us find vendors through our wedding planning process, more than she ever needed to do for us. Not only that, but Megan made our dream wedding happen! We were drawn in by the beautiful terrace and wanted to have our ceremony and reception on the terrace. Traditionally dinner is in the dinning room and the dancing was done in the bar or terrace. Since our wedding was pretty small, we really wanted to have the dinner and dancing in the same room so that it didn't feel empty. Megan made this happen! Fast forward to our wedding day, I was so worried about the rain! August was so unpredictable with rain and we were at a 60% chance of rain crushing our dreams of having our wedding on the terrace. Not only did Megan ensure we started after light rain passed but made our wedding happen on the terrace!

L
Lindsey

Married on 08/06/2016

The Peachtree Club is worth every penny. We had our wedding there in August and the entire process was handled with the up-most care. Megan is the best and will answer all of your crazy questions and last minute emails. She even made great suggestions and mentioned things that we never would have thought of. There are so many venues in the Atlanta area that look exactly the same and nickle and dime you to death. Not here. The venue and views are stunning and they have a great all inclusive package. I had so many compliments on all aspects of our wedding from our guests.

Anna
Anna

Married on 07/23/2016

The Peachtree Club was an amazing venue to work with! My husband and I picked this venue after a long day of touring four other venues. As soon as we walked in to meet with Lisa, we immediately knew it was "the one.". While working with the venue, we went through a transition when Lisa left the company. Megan Partington picked up right where Lisa left off and was so easy to work with.

The venue is really just stunning - our wedding guests still tell us that we could not have picked a better venue. It is extremely convenient that they have parking for guests, and our out of town guests stayed at the Loews Hotel which was only one block away and they loved the convenience of walking. The Federal Reserve building is located diagonal, and the outdoor scenery makes for great photos! There are several dining and menu options - we chose Stations and our guests loved the flexibility of it. The bar service was also great - they made sure guests were happy and also kept those who like a few too many under control! The bridal room and groom area were perfect for us and made great photos too! The venue was also very flexible with us and allowed us to bring decorations and such in the day before our rehearsal. They have a great list of preferred vendors, and if you don't use one of their preferred, they allow the vendor to come take a tour before the wedding (our photographer did this and was very impressed!).

Megan was extremely organized and professional. We sent emails back and forth so many times - she was always quick to respond and answered all of my questions thoroughly. She had a plate of food ready for both my husband and I when the stations opened and made sure we had a drink in hand. She gave us a goodie bag of food and cake when we left as well! Megan placed all of our decorations perfectly, I truly did not have to worry about a single thing! Megan also packed up all of our things for our parents to load in the car.

I cannot rave enough about this venue!

Jenny

Married on 07/08/2016

Held my son's rehearsal dinner at The Peachtree Club (July, 2016). The food was delicious, the staff so friendly and welcoming, Chef so willing to work with our dietary restrictions, and Megan Partington so organized, efficient and helpful. Fabulous rooftop venue! You will not be disappointed,

sherry

Married on 04/09/2016

I absolutely love this venue. Lisa Cardinal was awesome. She respond to everyone email I sent her. She was really easy to work with and made my planning easy. I wasn't stresses at all with her on my team. She was always professional and super nice. I will reuse this venue for any other event. My guest loved the rooftop wedding. They were like omg.... The sites were beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Everything went off without a hitch. Simple and elegant. Thank you Lisa.

Eric

Married on 03/25/2016

This venue was absolutely perfect for our evening ceremony and reception on the terrace. Our wedding was located on the 28th floor with a perfect skyline view of the Atlanta sunset! Lisa was very helpful and flexible in assisting with meal choices and overall setup. She is professional, kind, and patient. The food here was ridiculously delicious and our guests are still talking about how great it was! I would highly recommend this venue if you are looking for something other than your standard hotel wedding.

User4891607

2+ years ago

Lisa was been absolutely wonderful in helping me plan our big day! The entire staff was so nice and helpful, the specialty drinks and the food were the best I've ever had at a wedding and the view from the terrace is one of the best in all of Atlanta. Lisa gave me the best wedding i ever could have imagined and I recommend her and this venue to everyone I know!

V
Vicki

Married on 10/17/2015

So happy we chose this venue. I originally wanted an outdoor wedding, but with timing I had to find something else and a rooftop worked just great! This venue was also in the same area where I spent the last 10 years of my life, with many friends within walking distance. I watched many bride and grooms leave this venue from my balcony - never thought I'd be one of them someday. And it was a perfect location for out-of-town guests-giving them a playing field of Atlanta for a fun-filled weekend. I wanted everyone to be in one area, so that we could have as much time with our family and friends as possible and so nobody had to drive anywhere.
I met with Lisa and instantly knew I was in good hands. She was always responsive and helpful with any questions or concerns that I had. The pricing was transparent and easy to understand. I loved that the ceremony and reception were in the same location. I didn't want anyone to have to travel. The day of the wedding I didn't even notice the staff changing up rooms from ceremony, to dining to dancing. It was effortless. Lisa was right there from the start, whenever I needed her and whenever it was time for us to move to the next step. She was sweet, patient and eased my stress immensely!
The rooftop and sunset were amazing for the ceremony. It got a little unexpectedly chilly (mid-October), but everyone was dancing and having a good time. There were heaters and they even passed out wraps to the women. Everyone loved their meals too! We had the filet and salmon.
I would highly recommend using Lisa as your coordinator at this beautiful venue.