Back to The Perfect Dress of Sarasota

242 Reviews for The Perfect Dress of Sarasota

JeanieMarie
JeanieMarie

Getting married on 09/14/2019

Exceeded expectations in meeting our needs, budget, and creating such a special and memorable experience with my family

WOW! Kim and her team were honestly ANGELS. So supportive and accommodating. I was so grateful to have such a special experience finding my wedding dress with Kim’s assistance. Her desire to assist me was so genuine and FUN! Kim’s willingness to assist me went beyond finding THE MOST PERFECT DRESS but even offered her valuable time to provide wedding planning tips. The entire experience was emotional and beautiful thanks to their exceptional customer service. We loved it so much we had to come back and get my sister maid of honor’s dress.

We are so grateful and blessed!

Looking forward to coming back to this beautiful and magical boutique for my “perfect dress” alterations

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much JeanieMarie for the kind words, we appreciate them. We are so excited you found your PERFECT dress and can't wait for your PERFECT day. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Tammy
Tammy

Getting married on 09/01/2019

Mother of the Bride

I was looking for a dress that would look great without upstaging my daughter or looking like I was my mothers age. The ladies in the store were wonderful... I didn't have an appointment and they were super responsive and helped me find the perfect dress for the wedding. I would highly recommend this store!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Tammy for your kind words. It was such a pleasure to help you find the perfect dress for your daughters wedding. We wish your daughter many years of happiness!

Sara Wilczek

Married on 08/17/2019

Fabulous staff

I was on vacation visiting my mom in the Sarasota area, and we decided to make an appointment (our first) at The Perfect Dress. I had no intentions of purchasing a dress, but rather getting ideas and eliminating styles. That day Theresa helped us, and she was fabulous! She was super helpful, and helped me narrow down the style of dress I will be looking for. She was not at all pushy about me buying that day, rather respected that we were there to get ideas. She was a dream to work with for our first appointment! Thanks Theresa :)

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you for your review and kind words, we appreciate them! We are so happy we could help you in your search for your PERFECT dress and will be here for you whenever you need us. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Sophia

Married on 07/27/2019

This was my first bridal shop experience, and it was exactly what I was hoping it would be. They help you get into every dress and hang them back up for you and give you their full attention. Naomi brought out many options that helped me narrow down my search and gave me so much time! You definitely don't get this service at every place!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, we appreciate them! Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with for your wedding. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Marilyn
Marilyn Sant

Married on 07/05/2019

Patient, never Pushy, spends both quality and quantity time with you! A Perfect Dress for Anyone!

I was so nervous about finding the perfect dress for a second wedding as I am a mature “bride”. I wanted to look age appropriate but feel special and comfortable. Thankfully I still have a small frame and can wear most styles. Mary is an Angel who spent 4 long appointments with me, always encouraging and extremely helpful and honest when asked her opinion! The store is beautiful, has sooo many Perfect Dresses and at very reasonable prices! Today I said “YES to my Dress” with the help of my beautiful daughter and Mary!

B
Brittany Pelton

Married on 07/04/2019

Love love love

I was unsure of what I wanted in my dress but I felt so comfortable there & Joann was so helpful! She helped me pick THE PERFECT DRESS and I couldn't be anymore grateful!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany for your kind words, we appreciate them! We are so glad you found your PERFECT dress! Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

G
Gracie

Married on 06/29/2019

JoAnn is the most incredible consultant imaginable!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Gracie for your review and kind words. We think so too! We are glad we could help you find your PERFECT dress....we cannot WAIT for the PERFECT day. Congratulations from all of use here at The Perfect Dress.

H
Hanna

Married on 06/22/2019

I was down in Sarasota from Buffalo NY after recently getting engaged to see my maid of honor. On a whim we decided to go look at dresses and we found the Perfect Dress on wedding wire. I stopped in to look and they were able to squeeze me in for an appointment. Chole was fantastic and helped me narrow down what I am
looking for! Such a great first experience trying on wedding dresses. Would recommend anyone to stop in and the dresses are very well priced for any budget. Definitely ask for chloe!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Hanna for your kind words. We really appreciate the review and can't wait for your PERFECT day. Please let us know how we can help you in any way with your wedding planning. Congratulations from all of us at The Perfect Dress!

M
Mary-Rita Mingo

Married on 06/22/2019

Mary-Rita Mingo

All staff was extremely friendly and professional. No pressure al all. The seamstress (Tina) was awesome. I would highly recommend her to do all your alterations without hesitation.
Also, Sue the client rep was fantastic. Great experience!

Q
Q

Married on 06/20/2019

Cloe was so nice and helpful. She really listened and was very patient with me!

J
Janis Hoffman

Married on 06/11/2019

Mother-of-the-Groom Experience

I purchased my mother-of-the-groom dress and the experience was first rate. From the first visit to final alterations the staff was very professional. Tina is a skilled seamstress who made my appointments very pleasant.

A
Ashley

Married on 05/18/2019

I have visited FIVE other wedding dress stores in the greater Tampa Bay area and I was able to try on more dresses (in my actual size! ) at The Perfect Dress than all of the other stores combined! Even though I did not decide on my "perfect dress" on my first visit, I am certain I will be purchasing my dress from The Perfect Dress. The store was beautiful inside, the staff was super friendly and very professional. Of all of the other stores I have visited, The Perfect Dress was by far the best one. A special thank you to Chloe for helping into so many dresses, I will be back to see you soon!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley for your kind words, we appreciate them. We are so happy that you found many dresses in your size! Please let us know what we can do to help you in any way with your wedding planning. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Alicia
Alicia

Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing experience!

My experience at The Perfect Dress was one in a million. I could not imagine a more perfect place to purchase a wedding gown. Naomi was respectful, helpful, resourceful and so SWEET! She took photos of us, brought me water, helped me get into my gowns and made sure I felt like a Queen. I am beyond thrilled and cannot stop smiling. The price points are perfect and they never go above the price you are looking for. The boutique is clean, gorgeous and classy. I am so happy I went down to Florida to dress shop and even MORE happy that I found my perfect dress at The Perfect Dress :) -Alicia from Vermont

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Alicia for your kind words, we appreciate them. We know Naomi loved working with you and your mother...we cannot wait for your PERFECT day! Please let us know if we can help you in any way with your wedding plans.

Katelyn
Katelyn Kirchhofer

Married on 05/11/2019

Perfection

There is little else to say about Kim Frazer than I absolutely adore her. She is literally a one-stop-shop. I bought my dress from her store, ordered my invitations from her store, planned my wedding with her as my coordinator, and the list goes on and on. She always made me feel at ease and taken care of, and she answered every single question I had with a smile and a hug! Our wedding day was perfection and nothing less. She kept everything moving in a timely manner and made sure that my groom and I had the time of our lives. She is the best ever!

Alexis
Alexis

Married on 04/27/2019

I found the perfect wedding dress at The Perfect Dress — twice! When my parents visited from out of town a few months after my engagement, we went dress shopping so my first time trying on a dress would be with them. I worked with Vicki at that appointment and I ended up finding a dress straight off my Pinterest wish list. We paid for it that day but decided to come back for the sizing/final order. Then a few months later we finalized the venue and I realized my wedding vision was going in a much more casual direction than I'd originally thought it would. I called Kim and she graciously let us switch my fitting appointment to a second look appointment since we hadn't actually ordered the dress we'd already paid for. The second time, I worked with Naomi and she was BEYOND patient and exceedingly helpful. She walked me through all the alterations we could do to make this new dress the truly perfect dress, and even suggested going outside to see the dress in natural light since the wedding will be outside. Our entire experience was wonderful, exciting and professional. Their new store is gorgeous and it was so fun to have a true wedding shopping experience!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Alexis, we appreciate them! We are so glad we could help you find your PERFECT dress! Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with for your wedding. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Erin
Erin

Married on 04/27/2019

I found my Perfect Dress at the Perfect Dress of Sarasota! Theresa was so helpful and accommodating, she made everyone in my group feel included in the process and she quickly grasped the look I wanted but also encouraged me to try on a variety of things since it was my first time trying on wedding dresses. I ended up getting the very first dress I tried on, but I tried on a bunch of other dresses, even a few in a different style that I knew I wasn't interested in (to satisfy my mom). She was very encouraging and helped me feel like I'd seen and tried everything so I really felt secure in my choice. She also quickly found a veil that matched perfectly! I couldn't be more pleased with my experience! Thank you!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you Erin for the kind words...Theresa had a great time helping you find your PERFECT dress. Please let us know how we can help you in any way with your wedding planning. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Married on 04/25/2019

Thank you for taking me last minute! Chloe was so friendly and lovely to work with! Definitely recommend her and The Perfect Dress!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you Kayla for your kind words. We are glad we were able to help you find a PERFECT dress at the last minute. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Married on 04/25/2019

Chloe was fantastic to deal with. Friendly and accommodating! I would absolutely recommend The Perfect Dress!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you Kayla for your kind words, we appreciate them. We are glad we could help you during your bridal shopping and that you had a wonderful experience! Please let us know how we can help you in any way. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

M
Megan

Married on 04/13/2019

Love the boutique and loved the experience! Thank you!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Megan for your kind words, we appreciate it! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you with your wedding planning. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

E
Ellie

Married on 03/23/2019

I had such a wonderful experience at The Perfect Dress Sarasota. Sue was so kind and accommodating throughout the appointment. She got to know my style and what I was looking for quickly and encouraged me to try on a few things that I wouldn't have picked out myself but I ended up really liking. The whole experience was so wonderful and I would recommend them to anyone. Although I did not say yes to my dress I do plan on coming back in with my family to get my dress there.

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Ellie for your kind words, we appreciate them! We are so glad you found some dresses you wouldn't have normally tried on and we can't wait to help you say YES to your PERFECT dress! Please let us know how we can help you in any way. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

J
Jenny

Married on 03/16/2019

I could not have asked for a better experience while wedding dress shopping! Miss Kim, Chloe and the entire Perfect Dress team were super friendly and professional! They worked hard to make sure everyone in my party felt included in the process and I was able to “Say Yes to the Dress” at the first shop we went to. I would highly recommend them!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Jenny for your kind words, we appreciate them. We are so honored we could help you find your PERFECT dress! Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress, please let us know if we can help you.

Married on 03/02/2019

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota helped me find my dream wedding dress. I could not have had a better experience. They were my one stop shop for my wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, and all of our tuxes. I highly recommend checking out the shop!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Kayla for your kind words. We cannot wait for your PERFECT day, and are honored you have chosen The Perfect Dress. Please let us know how we can help you in any way. Congratulations from all of us at The Perfect Dress.

D
Dianne

Married on 03/02/2019

We had a wonderful experience at The Perfect Dress shopping for my daughters wedding dress. The service was amazing, everyone was very helpful and very professional. There was such a huge selection of beautiful wedding gowns, veils, bridesmaid dresses, and mother of the bride dresses. I highly recommend The Perfect Dress for the best service and experience you will ever get, not to mention the whole store is gorgeous!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Dianne for your kind words, we really appreciate them. Thank you for shopping with us we appreciate your business and we cannot wait for the PERFECT wedding day. Congratulations!

Spirit

Married on 02/23/2019

The Perfect Dress is a beautiful boutique with many different wedding dress and styles to choose from. Staff is really flexible and really helpful. Wouldn’t have wanted to find my dress at any other place!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Spirit for your kind words, we appreciate them! We are so happy we could help you find your PERFECT dress! Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress! We cannot wait for your BIG day!

Shannon

Married on 02/23/2019

This was the second place I went looking for dresses... And the last! I just purchased my dress this past weekend and Chloe was amazing. She was so helpful and kind. Finding my perfect dress was a breeze! We sat down and talked about the budget, the style, and looked at some pictures I had brought in. She then took us to the portion of the store that would have what I was looking for and let us choose about 10 dresses to try. Once in the dressing room she was so nice and helped me into all the dresses and offered her opinion on fabrics and styles and asked about my fiancé and our story. It was such a good experience, I am going to refer everyone to this store and we are going to be purchasing the bridesmaid dresses and the groomsmen suits here as well.

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Shannon, we appreciate them! Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with for your wedding. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!