Back to The Perfect Dress of Sarasota

| Tampa, FL See photos, pricing and details

242 Reviews for The Perfect Dress of Sarasota

Shannon

Married on 02/23/2019

This was the second place I went looking for dresses... And the last! I just purchased my dress this past weekend and Chloe was amazing. She was so helpful and kind. Finding my perfect dress was a breeze! We sat down and talked about the budget, the style, and looked at some pictures I had brought in. She then took us to the portion of the store that would have what I was looking for and let us choose about 10 dresses to try. Once in the dressing room she was so nice and helped me into all the dresses and offered her opinion on fabrics and styles and asked about my fiancé and our story. It was such a good experience, I am going to refer everyone to this store and we are going to be purchasing the bridesmaid dresses and the groomsmen suits here as well.

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Shannon, we appreciate them! Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with for your wedding. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Audra

Married on 02/16/2019

Joann was beyond helpful in assisting me to find the perfect dress when I had no idea what I was looking for exactly. Their selection is beyond what I have seen at other studios. 5 Stars to The Perfect Dress!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Audra for your kind words. We really appreciate them. We are so glad we could help you find your PERFECT dress and cannot wait for your PERFECT day. Please let us know how we can help you in any way with your wedding plans. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Alexandra

Married on 02/16/2019

Chole was an amazing helping hand in picking out my dress for my biggest day of my life! She help me pull things that I never thought I’d wear & so did my ma & sissy! In the end I only had to try on 3 dresses & the second dress I tried that day y I knew was the one! I left extremely excited to have found my dress & leave eith no only my dress, but all my briadsmaids and the mother of the braid dress! Thank you for all of your help it’s was an amazing day!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Alexandra for the kind words. We appreciate them. We are so excited that you found your PERFECT dress and your Mother's and Bridesmaids dresses too! Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

D
Danielle

Married on 02/16/2019

First of all I called for an appointment and wa given one the next day right in the middle of stores changing locations! Score! Upon arriving I was shown dresses in my budget. Naomi, the manager showed me a dress she believed would fit me best and was her favorite. She knows her stuff like the back of her hand. I loved it but was determined to try on everything! Sue took over and she was a hoot! She had me laughing and she was very professional and friendly. Sue was going to make sure I left feeling like a perfect bride. She didn’t rush me once even though I was trying on EVERYTHING! I was so comfortable there. I left giving hugs.... And yes, I left with purchasing the first dress! Thank you Naomi and Sue!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Danielle, we appreciate them! We're so glad Naomi and Sue helped you find the PERFECT dress! Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with for your wedding. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Anita

Married on 02/16/2019

Dear Naomi, thanks for the opportunity to comment on my experience. I am not the bride , but the mother of the bride and have purchased my dress at perfect dress. My daughter who was recently in town picked out bridesmaids gowns for her girls to order and she found a veil for her existing wedding dress purchased at another salon last year. The service was great. Special thanks to Chloe who was wonderful with me as well as my daughter when she visited. She really has a subtle but professional style of giving you an honest opinion that is welcoming and well thought out. Its a gift to be able to do that and not offend a client. Loved her attentiveness and follow through and she was the reason I wanted my daughter to come to the shop and pick out her bridesmaids dresses. I knew she would leave the store happy with her selections and once agian Chloe did a super job! So a big thank you to her. She is an asset to your store!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and review. We hope the wedding planning goes smoothly, and know that we are here for any question you may have. Congratulations and we look forward to helping you any way we can.

Mikayla

Married on 02/08/2019

Oh goodness! I cannot say enough good things about this place! Their options for bigger women are stunning and the prices were very reasonable. I were a size 22 and after going to 3 different shops, I found my PERFECT dress! They will deffinatly make you feel special.

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Mikayla for your kind words, we really appreciate them. We pride ourselves in our plus-size bridal gowns and hope they make our brides feel as special and PERFECT as we believe they are!

E
Emma

Married on 01/19/2019

Plan to take full advantage of the other services offered at TPD!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Emma for your kind words, we appreciate them. We will be happy to help you with all your wedding planning, just let us know what we can do. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

C
Charissa

Wonderful Experience!!

From start to finish, it was an amazing experience! I found my absolute perfect dress from “The Perfect Dress of Sarasota “. I went to this boutique about 14 months before my wedding day, which was plenty of time. I also recommend planning ahead of time, since some dresses can take some time to come in and to avoid rush fees. I had my alterations done by Tina at the boutique and she did an amazing job. She offered suggestions on the bustle for my dress and listened to my feedback, which I appreciated. I also added on the preservation package. They can do it all! Wonderful experience!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank so much Charissa for you kind words, we appreciate them! Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress! It looks like you had a PERFECT day!!

Megan

Married on 01/19/2019

The best and only place to go.

Sarasota was a destination wedding and I didn’t want to transport my dress to Florida. They made it so easy. Incredibly flexible as well I worked primarily with Naomi however all of the girls are wonderful. They helped me narrow down my search and made me feel like the most gorgeous bride. The selection is fantastic and can fit to any budget. They don’t pressure you to go over like some of the other places did to me. I would recommend them a hundred times over!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Megan for your kind words, we appreciate them!!!! We LOVED being a part of your wedding from the PERFECT dress to the PERFECT tuxes....congratulations again from all of us at The Perfect Dress!

P
Pamela Donohue

Married on 01/12/2019

The finest wedding boutique team in Sarasota, a rare find, and an absolute MUST SEE for bridal and all occasion, gala dress shopping!

I was the stepmother of the bride looking for a last minute solution after another store informed me that my wedding outfits they ordered had been discontinued and cancelled. As a result, I went to many different stores and called several bridal locations in the Sarasota and Tampa area. I was a little panicked as I found little help and limited choices available with so little time before my stepdaughter's wedding. My husband and I found The Perfect Dress boutique at the last minute and were amazed to find the largest selection of mother of the bride, all occasion dresses, and cocktail pantsuits in all sizes on the rack -not just wedding dresses! JoAnn and Naomi greeted us warmly, listened to my needs, seated my husband, and JoAnn went to work pulling dresses and cocktail suits for me to try. There were so many options, I bought 2 dresses and a pantsuit-all of which I can wear for other occasions, not just weddings. The dress that I wore for the wedding this week was a gorgeous Daymor Couture that JoAnn talked me into trying as she insisted it would be stunning on my figure. She was right. I couldn't believe how beautiful it was on me! They had Tina alter the dress down to my size and create an illusion sleeve jacket out of the matching scarf included with the dress. It was the perfect finishing touch on my look! I send out a huge "thank you" to JoAnn, Naomi, Kim, and Tina and all the staff at The Perfect Dress Boutique. It was a fabulous, stress free, creative, fun, and amazing experience with you that I'll never forget! You solved my problem and gave me confidence on the wedding day! You have my business for life. I'll be seeing you again soon!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you SO much Pamela for your kind words, we appreciate them! We are so glad you found the PERFECT outfits for your special events...please send us pictures, we know you were BEAUTIFUL!

H
Hannah

Married on 01/11/2019

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota had so many options, and the girls were so great with helping me truly find my perfect dress. Also, one of the store owners, Kim, is AMAZING to work with.

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah for your kind words, we appreciate them. We are so honored to have helped you! Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

J
Jennifer

Married on 01/09/2019

Everyone at the perfect dress is very professional and helpful! I am still looking for the perfect dress but have found several nice dresses to choose from! That’s the hard part! They are all beautiful! I’ll be back soon!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for your kind words, we really appreciate them. We are so glad that we had several dresses that you loved, and look forward to helping you say YES to your PERFECT dress in the near future. Please let us know how we can help you in any way. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Sandra
Sandra Boyle

Married on 12/31/2018

I found my perfect dress

With so many options, I explained what I was looking for and I found my perfect dress! Everyone was so helpful. I highly recommend “The Perfect Dress of Sarasota”

C
Cynthia

Married on 12/30/2018

This was my first stop and I made it my last! Naomi was super attentive, understanding, and definitely surprised me with an amazing dress I chose! I could not be happier and I thank all the ladies at The Perfect Dress for making my visit truly amazing.

Chelsea
Chelsea

Married on 12/29/2018

If I could give The Perfect Dress and it's amazing staff more than five stars I would! From the first phone call setting up the appointment, to the actual appointment itself, everyone went above and beyond to make this day as smooth as possible. I am incredibly indescisive and Chloe was so patient and helpful, her advice in the dressing room lead me to pick my dress on the first try! We were also fortunate enough to be attending during the Essence of Australia trunk show and their rep Brittany was so knowledgeable. I had more appointments scheduled for that day and later on in the month but I cancelled them all because I knew I found The Perfect Dress! I cannot recommend this shop or the lovely ladies there more!

Martha

Married on 12/16/2018

Beautiful selection of dresses and friendly helpful staff!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Martha for your kind words. We really appreciate them. We are so glad we could help you find your PERFECT dress! We take much pride in have a great selection of styles and sizes for our brides, so we especially appreciate your commenting on our selection. Please let us know how we can help you in any way with your wedding plans. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

V
Vanessa

Married on 12/15/2018

My expirince shopping for my dress was amazing! Naomi was my helper and she did an great job figuring out what I liked!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Vanessa for your kind words, we appreciate them. Naomi loved helping you find a PERFECT dress. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

B
Bobbi Vina

Married on 12/08/2018

Should be 1st on your list!

This store had the most beautiful selection of dresses and many to choose from. The Perfect Dress should be first on your list and you will without a doubt find your perfect dress here. The staff is also very helpful and kind. You will not be disappointed!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Bobbi for your kind words, we appreciate them! We were so happy to be a part of your special day, it looked PERFECT! Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Shauna

Married on 12/07/2018

This was the first place my mother and I tried to look for wedding dresses and it was my last! The whole trip took less than 3 hours and I found my perfect wedding dress! (My mother loved it too! ) The staff were so helpful—JoAnn was incredible! I would highly recommend this bridal boutique.

Stephanie

Married on 12/01/2018

I loved my visit! Not only was it the first dress place i visited but i also found my perfect dress!

P
Paige

Married on 11/18/2018

Amazing. Unique. Thoughtful

Not only did they help me and tolerate me and my friends picking out a dress. But when it was finally time for me to pick up my dress for my wedding that was in a week I became so emotional and started crying and one of the girls hugged me multiple times and walked me out to my car and talked to me to help me feel less stressed. I forgot her name but she has blonde hair and is very sweet. They all were very nice and I've found at other boutiques they would tend to be snobby with me over the phone. I recommend the perfect dress boutique cuz you will indeed find your perfect dress there along with a great and thoughtful staff. Weddings are stressful enough. They helped me take some stress off me.

D
Danielle

Married on 11/11/2018

This was my third try out looking for the perfect wedding dress and how I wish I had come here first. The first thing I noticed is how professional The Perfect Dress is compared to the other bridal stores I had been to. Carol was the Bridal Expert assisting me and she made everything flawless. I was very impressed at how Carol listened to what I liked and observed dresses I was spending more time looking at. After only 15 minutes she had a better idea of what I wanted more than I did! I highly recommend this location to anyone who wants to find a beautiful, quality dress with extremely competitive and reasonable prices. (They even have a small off the rack sales room where I saw gorgeous wedding dresses with prices of a couple hundred dollars).

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle for the kind words. We really appreciate it. We are so happy to have helped you find the PERFECT dress, and thank you for mentioning our sale dresses (which we think are gorgeous too!!!) We can't wait for your PERFECT wedding day, if there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

V
Vania

Married on 11/10/2018

I really love my dress, I can’t wait to wear it on my day?

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Vania for your kind words. We really appreciate them. We are so glad we could help you find your PERFECT dress and cannot wait for your PERFECT day to see you in your PERFECT dress! Please let us know how we can help you in any way with your wedding plans. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

J
JESSICA

Married on 11/03/2018

Thanks to Kim for helping me find my perfect dress!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you Jessica for the kind words, it was our pleasure to help you find your PERFECT dress. We cannot wait for your special day, please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you. Congratulations from all of us at The Perfect Dress!

K
KATIE

Married on 11/03/2018

I went to The Perfect Dress on a Sunday when they were having the grand opening for their new location. I was too early and the store was closed, but Kim was there getting things ready. She opened up her doors to me and gave me a private tour of the store, showed me some dresses and spent an hour with me just talking and laughing. I went back this weekend for my actual bridal appointment so I could try some dresses on. Naomi was fantastic! I gave her my budget, showed her some of my pins on Pinterest and she ran with it. She new exactly what I was looking for and also recommended dresses that would fit my body style. She was very patient and I couldn't thank her more for helping me find The Perfect Dress! PS - the new location is amazing and the store is a must see - so beautiful!