Back to The Plantation Party House

Featured
Jillian

Married on 10/07/2018

Outstanding venue

Sue and the staff were beyond great for our 10/7/18 wedding! We could not have asked for a better day. The weather cooperated which allowed us to have the ceremony outside on their beautiful grounds. We would highly recommend this location to anyone looking for a personalized, stress free experience.

Thanks Jillian,
Making your day stress free is our ultimate goal. I agree that the staff does it beautifully!

L
Lisa W.

Married on 07/26/2019

Best day ever!

We absolutely LOVED the Plantation Party House! Our wedding day was so special. The maître d, Zack, kept our day running smoothly. ***We truly were stress-free on our wedding day. *** I'm not sure how many brides or grooms can say they've felt that way. Sue was fantastic to meet with and plan out the menu, timeline, and details of the day. She stayed within our budget and it was still a magical day. Our guests loved the food and couldn't get over how much food there was. The food displays are phenomenal! Their staff was excellent. We had a blast on our wedding day and we highly recommend this venue to any future bride and groom. You won't regret it!

J
Jodi

Married on 09/02/2018

The Plantation Party house was amazing. We had our daughters wedding there 9/2/18 and we couldn't have been happier from our planning with Sue to the big day. The setting outside was spectacular with the gazebo and beautiful landscape. Our guests enjoyed the bar out on the deck. The food was top notch as well as the presentation. Zach was there to assist with the entire evening and made everything run smoothly. I would highly recomend the Plantation Party house to anyone wanting the best of everything!

The Plantation Party House's reply:

Jodi and her husband booked the venue and we worked with the bride long distance and when she was able to be in town.
It was a wonderful experience and I'm so glad they were so happy with how it all turned out!

C
Catriona

Married on 08/24/2018

We Love the Plantation Party House!

As soon as my husband and I visited the Plantation Party House, we knew that it was the perfect place to have our wedding! The grounds are so beautiful and well kept, the gazebo is gorgeous, and the pond makes for amazing photos. When we first met Sue, she was very welcoming, and did a great job explaining the packages to us, and what to expect that day. They have so much experience with weddings that they made the whole planning part easy on us. We never once felt like just a client, we felt like part of the family and they made this whole journey special and personal for us. Sue did a fantastic job helping us stay organized and keeping in contact with us in the months leading up to the wedding. The wedding day itself was amazing and perfect. Zach was so friendly and personable and did a phenomenal job keeping us on track and helping the day move along! The food was amazing and everyone loved it! It was affordable for us and worth every penny! If we were ever to host a large event again, we would 100% use the Plantation Party House! I seriously can't say enough positive things about them and have already recommend them to several friends planning their weddings!

The Plantation Party House's reply:

Thank you so much Catriona!
It means a lot to us to hear you were so happy
We were honored to be part of your wonderful day.

M
Melanie

Married on 08/05/2018

Plantation Party house was an absolutely beautiful place to have our reception! Sue was very easy to work with while we were figuring out all of the details. All of the staff took such good care of us on the wedding day, making sure we had everything we needed and got a chance to relax and enjoy our reception!

B
Brittany

Married on 10/15/2017

Sue and Zack were amazing! Right from the start, Sue was upfront if every question and every worry I could have! Always responsive within 24hrs of a email or left message when I had last second questions it was answered. Drop off the decorations and met Zack who was in charge of setting up our wedding, and he was on top everything, even some of my rowdy guest too. We couldn't have been any happier with our day and our experience with the Plantation House. The food was beyond amazing! Every single guest tells me how amazing the food was and how they wish they could go back for more! I couldn't have more compliments to the owner and the staff, it was truly an amazing experience with them! I will always recommend this beautiful place!

Thanks Brittany!
We enjoyed working with you and appreciate the feed back!

J
Joyce

Married on 07/08/2017

Our daughter's summer wedding reception was here and owner and staff were wonderful to work with. The food was excellent and served in an elegant atmosphere. The weather was perfect to make use of the deck w/bartender and lovely garden.

B
Bryan

Married on 09/16/2016

OMG what a great place to have a wedding Zachary and Sue you are amazing. They were right there for anything my son and new daughter wanted. But not just for them, for everyone in the wedding party. The whole atmosphere was warm and inviting to all the guest. The grounds were perfect for wondering and pictures. Food delicious served in a fast efficient mannor. They welcomed anyone for more food. The bar location right where you wanted with enough staff for the rushes of drinks. Thank you for a wonderful evening and many great memories. Please consider this location. Yes there are other locations and venues in town. But none that have the people who care about making the wedding reception evening filled with great memories

The Plantation Party House's reply:

Thanks Bryan, You've mentioned so many reasons why we are proud of our staff and the job they do.
Glad you had such a wonderful time!

N
Nicole

Married on 06/05/2016

The only word to explain our day was perfection. Not a single thing went wrong! Zach was amazing and made sure everything went perfect! I highly recommend The plantation to any couple!

The Plantation Party House's reply:

Thank you Nicole. What a wonderful wedding you had!

Ashley

Married on 10/11/2015

We were planning on having over 200 guests coming with us having to guarantee 150 guests for a Sunday reception for our October wedding this year. Well that didn't happen; only 97 people showed up, nice huh? We were so worried about the guest amount and how much money we were spending that Sue really put us at ease, helping us make our wedding one special event despite the guest situation. Her and her staff are so supportive and professional, they become part of your family. She is really there for you for each step of the process, and shows how much she enjoys her job. Our maitre d Gina was absolutely phenomenal and really made our day go smoothly. And the grounds, oh my goodness, simply breathtaking. If you want a scenic venue that provides a ceremony and reception on one location spot, you've come to the right place. If you're looking for a picturesque venue that puts the final touches to your beautiful day, you've come to the right place. If you're looking for incredible food at a great price (the Mac and cheese is to DIE FOR! ), you've come to the right place. Trust us you won't be disappointed. Thank you Plantation for helping us start our new life together on the right foot :D

Ashley and Chris Skala

The Plantation Party House's reply:

Wow! Couldn't have said it any better! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Ann Marie

Married on 08/22/2015

Everything was wonderful! The grounds at the Plantation are beautiful! Sue and her staff were extremely accommodating, and everything was very well organized.

The Plantation Party House's reply:

It means so much to hear that you had a great experience. Thanks for placing your trust in us!

User5228442

2+ years ago

Plantation Party House was just what we were looking for in a wedding venue. The staff was incredible, the food was great and all our guests made comments on how wonderful it was. Everyone had a great time, and the staff took care of all the details. We didn't have to worry about anything on our wedding day.

The Plantation Party House's reply:

We love hearing that we helped make a special day all it could be. Thanks!

Amanda

Married on 10/03/2014

We absolutely loved having our wedding at the Plantation Party House! Working with Sue was great, and Zach was outstanding on the big day. The food was amazing and we can't wait to see our photos taken with the gorgeous fall foliage!

D
Debi

Married on 09/19/2014

We were very happy with our daughter and son-in-law's wedding and reception on Sept. 19, 2014 at the Plantation. Everyone commented on how good the food and the late night "Plantation Plate" buffet was a huge hit. Many of our guests told us the wait staff was very professional, pleasant and courteous. And Zach was just wonderful... Making sure the bride and groom had everything they needed. It was a pleasure working with the Plantation to plan our daughter's wedding and reception. Everything was perfect. We couldn't have asked for anything more. From the set up, to the food, to just making sure our guests had everything they needed, we are very glad we chose the Plantation.

The Plantation Party House's reply:

Thanks Debi, We appreciate hearing your feedback!

V
Vanessa

Married on 06/14/2014

We had our wedding there in June 2014. I waited a few months to respond to get feedback from our guests as well. Everyone simply loved it - from the way the ceremony was set up on the lawn before the gazebo, to the outdoor cocktail hour on the deck, to the FOOD, it was perfect. Our guests loved every minute of it and that's a big part in thanks to Sue and Zack for all their help leading up to our wedding and for being amazing the day-of and throughout. Even when I mislabeled a table name (so that 8 of our guests had an escort card but no table to sit at) Zack was awesome, set up a table with chairs, place settings, and everything before I was even aware anything was up. They were always spot on and Zack was always there to help, see how we were doing, if we needed anything, and made sure that everything kept moving along like we planned it. My only problem with the whole night? It went way too fast.

Sue was everything I could've hoped for in an owner. She worked with us, gave us advice from her experience, and allowed us to make decisions on how we wanted everything. The day was perfect and so was the Plantation and its people. Thank you!

The Plantation Party House's reply:

Thanks so much - you made our job fun!

C
Chris

Married on 05/24/2014

The Plantation Party House was an excellent venue for my daughters wedding day. The staff was extremely attentive and very professional. We had a beautiful day so our guests were able to enjoy the fantastic grounds and take advantage of being outside. The food was just scrumptous and as i walked around to visit everyone, they all had nothing but praise for everything. They had plenty of staff on hand so we were able to enjoy every minute and not worry about a thing. It was just a joy filled day all around and i would definitely recommend them to anyone.

The Plantation Party House's reply:

Always a pleasure to see appreciation for our staff's hard work. We think they're the very best!

Alicia

Married on 10/13/2013

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at the Plantation Party House in October. From our first interaction with the Plantation we knew we had to book the venue. The grounds are gorgeous and the set up inside was beautiful. The staff was so courteous and friendly from our first sit down to the wedding day. On our big day they provided outstanding service and made sure all my husband and I did was enjoy ourselves. Everything was set up just as I had imagined. The coordinator was constantly making sure we had everything we needed. They were very accommodating. PHENOMENAL SERVICE.

The Plantation Party House's reply:

Thanks for letting others know what your experience was like. And for your glowing words!

Kate

Married on 09/28/2013

The Plantation Party House was amazing! They were so accommodating from our very first meeting, and I was never worried about how things would come together. My family and friends are still raving about the food, the beautiful deck, and the friendly staff. We had our ceremony on the far side of the gazebo, and it was absolutely beautiful. You can not go wrong with Sue and her amazing staff at the Plantation!

The Plantation Party House's reply:

Thank you for your vote of confidence. We are grateful for your enthusiastic endorsement!

Kristy

Married on 09/01/2013

We had our reception at the Plantation Party house and loved our experience there! The MaitreDe was amazing-- kept finding us in our sea of guests to let us know what was going on and kept everything running smoothly! Also loved that the MaitreDe kept bringing us drinks as we were busy socializing with guests and taking pictures with our photographer! I'm not sure if it was because I hadn't eaten all day but the food was AMAZING! I want to go back and just buy another round of their Mac&Cheese and bring it home with me. My only complaint about the food was that there wasn't more room in my belly to eat seconds! It was delicious.

All of our guests told us our wedding was the "most fun wedding they have ever been to! " I know the plantation party house had a lot to do with that! The venue is beautiful, the dance floor is the perfect size, and the stand alone bar prevents crowding. So much fun! I hope one of my friends gets married here so I can attend again as a guest instead of the bride!

The Plantation Party House's reply:

We always thrilled to hear we've exceeded expectations. And you're right - the Mac 'n Cheese is amazing. Thank you!

Kathy

Married on 08/17/2013

My husband and I decided to have our wedding at the plantation long before we were even engaged. We went to a wedding there last summer and it was amazing. When it came time to plan our wedding we called Sue at the plantation and she was great at setting up an appointment to hash out all the details with us. On the day of the wedding we could not have asked for better service, we had our ceremony out back at the gazebo where it was beautiful. Inside for cocktail hour our guests were served with a variety of hors d'oeuvres and cocktails while we finished pictures out back. We had dinner and the food was AMAZING! I could not have asked for a better meal that day. All of our guests still talk about the food especially the chicken french and the Mac and cheese. The bar is in the best spot in the house right next to the dance floor so when everyone was dancing you could see everyone at the bar or people at the bar could watch everyone dancing. Zac the maître d' for the evening was amazing as soon as we were done with the ceremony he had two drinks that were mine and my husbands favorites. Whenever we wanted something he was right there to get it for us. Everyone there was amazing and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone! Thank you Sue and the plantation for making our day as special as it could be!

The Plantation Party House's reply:

We love working with couples to make their dream become a reality. So happy to hear yours came true!

Aubrey

Married on 08/20/2011

The Plantation Party House is BY FAR the best wedding reception venue I've been to. I have attended two weddings there and most recently had my own there. I am so happy my wife and I chose to have our wedding there! I have reccommended The Plantation to two friends who have booked their weddings for 2012. Definitely go with the Chicken French and Filet Mignon - they were both to die for!

The Plantation Party House's reply:

We love hearing that you consider us #1. Hope you'll get an invitation to return soon!

E
Emily

Married on 07/29/2011

I had my reception at the Plantation Party House, and I would never have changed a thing. Their beautiful gardens, landscaping, and large outdoor gazebo made it very tempting to have my wedding outdoor there as well! However... I'm a sucker for churches. The staff at the Plantation was very responsive, it didn't normally take them more than 48 hours to get back to me with questions to any of my outrageous questions whether it be my email, mail, or phone. They were intent on knowing every detail about my reception, so that they could service us the best they could, and they certainly did! When my family and I went there to drop off our centerpieces I went over the entire layout and the staff helped us to set everything up, and make sure it looked perfect. We even had a table number mishap the morning of the wedding, and they fixed it immediately. They were very attentive throughout dinner, making sure that my hubby and I, and the bridal party had enough to eat and drink, and if we didn't they took it upon themselves to refill our plates and cups. The week after the wedding many of our guests called myself, my mother, and my new mother in law and told them that it was one of the best weddings that they have ever been to. I attribute a large part of that to the Plantation Party House, and I would recommend them to anyone!

The Plantation Party House's reply:

Emily, your words made me giggle. The little things that come up can be a huge problem if you don't have someone taking care of them for you. Glad we could help!

P
Ellen

Married on 08/21/2010

Plantation Party House was a delight to work with and put on a fabulous wedding & reception for our daughter. The setting is gorgeous, the food was fantastic, we had a live band and the space works really well for dancing. They were very accommodating with menu, bar selection, and assigned a master of ceremonies to orchestrate the evening. We really liked the fact that we were the ONLY event there, so the full attention was on our party, and all staff were extremely attentive to our needs. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone planning a wedding!

The Plantation Party House's reply:

Thanks Ellen, It's a luxury for us to devote all our attention to only one gathering at a time. Glad you enjoyed it!

E
Erin

Married on 07/23/2010

We had an outdoor ceremony and reception here. The grounds are beautiful and the deck space outside is another great area for guests to enjoy drinks and the outdoors. Not only is the place beautiful, but the food is the best in the area. I have been to numerous weddings in the Rochester area and none have compared to the service and food. The food and the service is hands down the best out of any other venue in Rochester. This includes fancy golf clubs or the local wineries. You will not regret having your event here and you will save money using this venue vs any other in Rochester. Trust me we did a lot of research. Not only will you save money, you will get better food, service, and a beautiful space. People and out of town guests are still talking about our wedding!

The Plantation Party House's reply:

Erin, Thank you for this wonderful feedback. We appreciate your faith in us!

Ann
Ann

Married on 06/06/2009

Everyone at the Plantation Party House was wonderful to work with! They are true professionals and handled everything so we didn't have to worry about a thing. We would highly recommend them for any party!

The Plantation Party House's reply:

Thank you for your review. We are grateful for the chance to make your memories special!