Back to The Red Fox Inn & Tavern

S
Featured
Shelby

Married on 10/21/2011

Above and Beyond and Absolutely the BEST!

The RFI&T Team blew it out of the water. I, along with all of our family and friends, could not have been more impressed (and I have very high standards!). From the overall service, to the food, to the accommodations, to the team themselves, I loved every single thing about working with the RFI&T. Our experience was incredibly personalized. We received handwritten notes, catered date night for our menu tasting, and thoughtful texts/emails/calls to let us know the team was there to support us in any which way we needed. Our 45 guests came from all over the country and I couldn't have been more excited to show off the RFI&T. Again, everything truly took our breath away. The staff was one step ahead of us the entire process which for a bride, was INCREDIBLE! I knew I was in good hands which allowed me to enjoy every single moment. I don't write reviews often, but I cannot say enough wonderful things about the RFI&T. I built relationships that will last a lifetime.
Hard to put into words the gratitude we feel for making our wedding one of a kind and one for the books!
From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!

Mary Ann

Married on 09/01/2018

My husband and I hosted our son and daughter-in-law's rehearsal dinner at the Red Fox Inn & Tavern. Ashley Sykes Hawkins, the Events Director, used her expertise to make the dinner a raving success. She is extremely well organized and kept me on a timeline when I needed to make each selection for the guest count, seating arrangement, and menu. She arranged for the Graphics Department to print custom menus and place cards based upon our dinner invitations. Ashley also gave me a list of items included in the standard table setting and added elegant black bamboo chairs. She placed votive candles on the tables and mantles to make the Jeb Stuart dining room look magical. She also recommended a local florist who created beautiful centerpieces. The canapes, appetizers, filet mignon, seared scallops, and chocolate torte were excellent! The ladies who waited on our tables were courteous, professional, and very personable. Everything went seamlessly and we will never forget it.

T
Theresa

Event date: 07/30/2018

We had a group dinner for 16 people at the Red Fox Inn and the entire evening was amazing. The appetizers were delicious, the entrees for dinner were perfectly cooked and the service was outstanding. We would definitely return.

G
Guy

Event date: 04/19/2018

The event was well organised from the parking to the food and bar service. Many of my guests commented on how well the party was prepared.

D
Diane

Event date: 04/14/2018

So wonderful and easy to work with. The place is beautiful and our guests were warmly welcomed. Food and beverage service was excellent and beautifully presented. I live in NJ so I trusted them from afar to pull this off and it was just perfection.

K
Kendall

Event date: 03/22/2018

Everything was easy and smooth sailing from planning to execution. Everyone involved in the organization and the process was very helpful, patient, and kind. Ashley did a wonderful job with planning and the servers were excellent. Will definitely be returning in the future!

V
Valerie

Event date: 03/19/2018

Best and most beautiful party ever! Service, venue, tent, flowers, and food! Beyond our expectations?

V
Viviane

Event date: 09/06/2017

Staff went beyond what was required, attentiveness and flexibility were outstanding

H
H

Married on 06/30/2017

The planning was very easy with all questions answered promptly. The event came off as planned. It was professionally done, very friendly. The food was excellent. Thank you!

P
Patricia

Married on 06/09/2017

Outstanding service, the place is beautiful and it lends to an elegant event. My Wedding was everything I wanted and more! The staff is friendly and helpful. The Events Director, Ashle Sykes Hawkins went out of her way to bring to life what I had in My mind.
The food was excellent and so well presented. In other words we are extremely satisfied with the results.

E
Erin

Event date: 05/28/2017

Ashley coordinated an amazing experience for all of our guests. Our party is so grateful that Ashley was able to throw this even together for us so last minute. The children had their own table and were served and out of the room before the adults ate. We really appreciated the wonderful hospitality, planning and accommodations that the Red Fox was able to provide.

C
Christina

Married on 03/18/2017

Our wedding at the Red Fox definitely exceeded our expectations! Ashley is wonderful to work with and highly experienced in wedding planning, she expertly pathed us through the decision-making process on the details, was very helpful in making food choices and selecting linens and tableware, and went above and beyond on the day to make sure all details were right! We had a small snow storm a few days prior to our mid-March wedding and Ashley made sure all the snow was cleared off the back patio so we could still have an outdoor tented ceremony! Also the Red Fox food was amazing and the service wonderful! Would highly recommend this venue to other couples!

Andrea

Event date: 01/30/2017

Working with Ashley was very pleasant and professional. She accommodated our requests and did an excellent job in setting up all of the arrangements for our management meeting. The food was excellent, as was the service from the wait staff. We cannot say enough good things about the Red Fox Inn and its staff. We will be back for future meetings. Thank you all very much!

Ana

Event date: 12/17/2016

Superior service, catering menu, and responsiveness!

Meredith

Event date: 11/08/2016

Great service and food, thank you so much for all of your hard work!

E
Elizabeth

Event date: 11/04/2016

We loved everything about our rehearsal dinner at the Red Fox! The food was delicious, the staff was attentive - everything was perfect!

User7325111

Event date: 10/14/2016

We hosted a cocktail and sitting dinner for a wedding rehearsal dinner (26 guests). Red Fox staff went above and beyond on all levels. The preparation of the event was extremely easy and the most professional I have experienced. The food was very good, well presented and the portions very generous. What surprised us the most actually was the quality of the service during the event: the number of staff allocated to our event was excellent as every guest felt really pampered - drinks refilled very promptly, plate service extremely fast, care and attention to details (such as the plate for toddler meal) beyond expectation. This is definitely a venue I would recommend to anybody for any event. I would have had the wedding there is our guests count had permitted. Everyone complemented me on this dinner.

Ashton

Event date: 09/20/2016

Ashley was incredible to work with in the planning process for our group. Guests were speaking how lovely the dinner was from a long day of traveling! Nothing like comfort food after a long day. Thank you for all the work that was put into making their stay memorable.

Allyson

Married on 06/24/2016

The Red Fox Inn hosted our rehearsal dinner, handled all of the catering, photography, flowers, rentals-EVERYTHING. It was handled beyond any imaginable expectation and everything was perfect. The service, staff quality of food was far above any other event we have experienced anywhere. I would recommend this venue and expert staff to anyone. It was absolutely spectacular.

R
Rick

Married on 06/17/2016

Everything was done the way we requested. The staff was friendly and helpful and the food was delicious. We heard many compliments and positive remarks from our quests. It was an evening to be remembered.

C
Carol

Married on 12/18/2015

Ashley was professional, accommodating, and knowledgeable. Her Staff was professional, friendly, and responsive. Under Ashley's guidance the Staff presented the most perfect Rehearsal Dinner for my son and his bride to be.

Monica

Event date: 11/07/2015

Wow! Everyone at The Red Fox Inn was wonderful! Specials thanks to Ashley who really worked with us to make our event just as we envisioned it would be.

User5571087

Event date: 10/29/2015

Very polite and efficient servers. Outstanding presentation of the menu and the private dining area was elegantly decorated. The prices are extremely reasonable. Staff showed responsiveness and flexibility in accommodating last minute requests.

K
Kristi

Married on 09/26/2015

I chose the Red Fox Inn for a wedding reception brunch for 53 people. We had so many people comment on how lovely, intimate, and cozy the Inn was. It was a beautiful reception. The food was delicious, the location is gorgeous, and the exclusive use of the second floor was very private. The event coordinator, Ashley, is incredible to work with. She offered great ideas when I needed them, make helpful suggestions, responded quickly and thoroughly to my questions, made accommodations that were above and beyond what should have been reasonable, and thought of details that never occurred to me. She was a welcoming face and comforting presence on the morning of the reception. She was friendly to guests and family members, as was the rest of the staff. I really couldn't have asked for more or a better experience.

S
Susan

Event date: 05/07/2015

Outstanding service and great food.