Back to The Rotunda Banquet Facility

42 Reviews for The Rotunda Banquet Facility

Featured
Suzanne

Married on 08/12/2017

I highly recommend the Rotunda for weddings. We were constantly receiving comments on the food, the service and the venue. Regular comments were "best food ever at a wedding" "never seen Mediterranean food at a wedding and it was fantastic", "impeccable service" and so on! The organization and planning by the Rotunda staff is outstanding. There were unexpected services throughout: staff orchestrated timing for the processions, personal waiters for the bride and groom, specialty meals for dietary restrictions were served when the guests were ready to eat rather than at a set time etc, etc. We had stations so when people formed long lines initially the staff let them know there were other stations that it wasn't a standard buffet. No waiting in long lines or table release which the guests loved. One guest asked for medium rare on the sirloin carvery and was impressed that the chef just cut into the middle of the roast and gave him a melt in the mouth perfect med. Rare slice! Guests loved being able to have the private outdoor space where they could take their drinks chat in a quieter area and most importantly cool off from all the dancing.

As for my husband and I, the staff enabled us to completely be immersed in the wedding and not have a single worry about anything else. Not because this was my daughters wedding but this was seriously the best wedding I've ever experienced. Thank you Chef Jack, Eric, Lisa and the whole team of phenomenally professional staff!

Nicole
Nicole Weston

Getting married on 11/05/2019

GREAT Experience

The Rotunda made my day a breeze! Lisa and her staff was at the top of their game when it came to set up, the wedding and clean up. I really appreciated how much care they took into making sure we were taken care of. The bar staff was incredibly friendly and quick with our guests! One bartender knew sign language and went of of her way to ensure that two of my hearing impaired family members were taken care of. The food was amazing; several guests complimented how fantastic dinner was. I would definitely recommend The Rotunda and Chef Jacks!

Morgan

Married on 06/02/2018

We were 100% thrilled with The Rotunda! The entire staff from the day we met them until the end of our reception were friendly, accommodating, knowledgable, professional, and timely in all communication. The food was incredible-we had several people tell us it was the best they had ever had at such an event. Our guests were so impressed and rated ours as one of the best weddings they had ever attended, and so much of that credit goes to the folks at the Rotunda! Well done!

Mackenzi

Married on 04/07/2018

Absolutely amazing in every way. They were all super nice and helpful. They let us tour the place numerous times so I could show family as they came to visit. They even went out of their way to send a great photo to my aunt to use as a bridal shower gift. The food was great, we had many guests say it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. They were very organized and super professional. The day of was absolutely beautiful and went so smoothly thanks to the staff. Very easy to work with and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was beautiful and stress free. Very accommodating. I would recommend this venue to anyone and would not change a single thing about the wedding we had here. The Rotunda team did a wonderful job!

Ashley

Married on 12/16/2017

I cannot day enough good things about the Rotunda and chef jacks. I have received endless comments on how beautiful the venue was and how great the food was. The staff was SO helpful in putting together the most perfect day. They were so friendly and accommodating. They set up and helped take down on day of event and made the day so seamless and took away any stress with those tasks! I absolutely recommend them

L
Lisa

Married on 10/21/2017

I’ve been fortunate enough to work with Chef Jack’s in the past, so when we toured the Rotunda, we knew we’d found our wedding venue and an amazing event partner - for both our ceremony and reception. Chef Jack’s staff is professional, helpful, and responsive. This made the process leading up to, and including, our wedding day, a positive and memorable experience. Every detail was handled and every question was answered. Their food is amazing, their service is friendly, and their execution is efficient and seamless. Some members of my family, including me, have dietary restrictions and Chef Jack’s handled our needs without hesitation. Thank you to the entire team, especially Eric and Lisa, for helping make our wedding day an amazing event!

T
Tory

Married on 10/20/2017

There are truly not enough words to describe how wonderful our experience with this venue and catering service was. From the staff, to the food, to the venue, everything was exactly how we imagined our day to be. The venue is absolutely breathtaking and unique. The food was delicious and made perfectly. The staff was professional and incredibly helpful. We got compliments from our guests the entire night, and people still talk about our wedding. Eric and Lisa were the two people I worked with the most, and they were so much fun and easy to get along with. They truly wanted to make sure the day went smoothly, and it did. I am so incredibly happy with the The Rotunda and Chef Jacks. Thanks so much for all you did!

K
Katrina

Married on 09/09/2017

We had the most perfect day! Everything was put together so well on their end. We highly recommend it!

K
Kayla

Married on 05/06/2017

I'm so excited to have my wedding at The Rotunda! It is such a beautiful venue and the staff has been great throughout the whole process.

J
Jessie

Married on 04/29/2017

We had our wedding ceremony and reception here. The food was incredible and the venue was even more beautiful in person than the pictures online. The staff was so accommodating and helpful throughout the whole process! We were so very impressed, they come highly recommended from us!

Stacey

Married on 04/22/2017

I had a great experience with the staff at the Rotunda and Chef Jack's Catering! I live out of state and had my wedding reception here this past August. The staff was very supportive and flexible and very responsive to questions. The food was absolutely delicious, my guest greatly enjoyed the buffet stations. They are also very accommodating for different dietary restrictions, such as gluten free and vegetarian diets. The staff of the Rotunda was very supportive throughout the entire planning process and for the event itself. Fantastic value for the beautiful venue and delicious food. Highly recommend for wedding receptions!

Amy

Married on 01/07/2017

Absolutely beautiful. Our guest have not stopped talking about how beautiful the venue is.
Every step of the way Lisa and her staff did an amaxing job.
Thank you for making our special day such a memorable experience.
T.J. & Amy

Stephanie

Married on 12/17/2016

The Rotunda was perfect for my wedding. Not only is the building absolutely beautiful, the staff is amazing. I was able to meet and work with several members of the staff and everyone of them was great. They were so accomodating to my wedding ideas, which included dueling pianos instead of a DJ, bringing in a live christmas tree, and creating a lounge space. My guests were blown away by the service of the waitstaff. The Rotunda made my wedding beautiful and the staff made my wedding easy and stress free! Thank you Rotunda staff!

Ally
Ally

Married on 11/12/2016

There is no doubt in my mind that I would book this venue over and over again if I could. Even almost a week later, I am getting messages about how the food was fantastic and the venue was beautiful and how everyone loved the chocolate covered strawberries that were set out for an extra dessert. The moment I stepped in the venue for rehearsal, there was a relaxed, calming feel. If anything went wrong, I had no idea. Eric, Tony, Candy and Lisa are at the top of their game! They were quick to answer e-mails, never rolled their eyes at my amateur questions and kept everything simple and perfect for us! The other vendors I brought in had nothing but rave reviews about all the staff and how professional and helpful they were to them too. I would recommend this venue and Chef Jack's to everyone!

Sheila

Married on 10/29/2016

We cannot thank Chef Jack enough for a perfect night. We are so happy about how everything turned out. Candy, Eric, Tony and the rest of the staff went above and beyond. When I first met with Eric I knew that the Rotunda was the place I wanted to get married. I booked the date with only 6 months to go. He was so responsive through email and answered any questions that I had. When it was time for the tasting, Tony was a pleasure to work with and helped us pick out our menu. We dropped off all our stuff on the night of rehearsal and when we got to the Rotunda on the day of the wedding everything was decorated and set up perfectly. Candy was the star of the night. She made sure that everything was perfect and checked in on us throughout the entire night. They even sent staff outside to pass appetizers to the bridal party while we were taking pictures during cocktail hour. We received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was. Everyone could not stop talking about how good the food was and one couple even told us that the dinner was actually one of the best meals they ever had! If you are looking for an elegant, stress free wedding, we highly recommend the Rotunda and Check Jack!

B
BRITTANY

Married on 10/22/2016

The Rotunda and Chef Jack's catering was a MAGNIFICENT choice for our wedding reception with roughly 210 people. The venue is outstandingly beautiful with a historical charm. We did the sit down option with filet mignon and chicken en'croute (chicken in a crispy pastry shell), we opted to add the ice cream sundae bar in lieu of having cake passed to our guests. I may be biased but this was the most spectacular food I have ever had at a wedding! The filet was perfectly cooked! The servers even came to my table to ask if it was cooked to my liking (which of course it was!). The wedding was about two weeks ago and I still have guests commenting on how delicious everything was! The staff at Chef Jack's is truly the icing on the cake. Eric, Candy, Lisa, and Tony were truly amazing and they catered to literally every need we had during wedding planning. Eric even didn't mind that I toured the venue three separate times after we booked! And Candy was a saint when we changed our guest count about ten times within the few days leading up to the day! They are all so very nice and you can tell they truly care about your special day. I would most definitely recommend The Rotunda and/or Chef Jack's catering to any newly engaged brides/grooms who are looking for a beautifully elegant venue with the most delicious food and outstanding staff!

Amy

Married on 10/01/2016

The Rotunda is an absolutly amazing facility for a wedding. Every corner of this hall is perfect for photos. The paint and details are just beautiful and it has so much history. The staff of Chef Jack's is amazing. So accomidating and friendly. They made sure everything was perfect fpr our day. The hall is extremely clean and plenty of space for our party of 125. The food was great and everyone was happy.

J
Jade

Married on 06/30/2016

The Rotunda is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL venue. My husband I got married on June, 30th of this year. The staff at the Rotunda was amazing. They were patient with my requests, made sure everything was set up just perfect, and stayed in very close contact with me throughout the entire wedding process. I can't say enough good about this beautiful venue and the extraordinary staff!
Chef Jack's Catering which is in conjunction with Rotunda is hands down the best food we've ever had at a wedding. I received raving reviews from all of my guests and even my photographer about the deliciousness and uniqueness of the food. We had appetizers served at our wedding as well and those were a huge hit! Just the way they were presented was really neat and the food itself, wonderful!
My wedding day was absolutely perfect and the staff at the Rotunda helped make it such. Thank you so much for all the care you provided us and the emmense attention to detail you displayed!

Sandra

Married on 06/18/2016

If you're thinking about The Rotunda, you are in luck. They are FANTASTIC.

FACILITY: Landscaping, cleanliness, room arrangement, and decor were all perfect. It’s a gorgeous facility with heritage and a perfect place to hold a reception. Bathrooms are roomy and a locked room upstairs allows the wedding party to store things. An elevator allows easy access to all floors, and the front steps offer a beautiful picture. They have gold Chiavari chairs and uplighting, and the linen packages are beautiful.

THE STAFF: I cannot emphasize enough how wonderful and polished the staff at the Rotunda are. Eric was excellent at meeting at offhand times, organizing, offering suggestions, and generally being positive and knowledgeable about what he--and Chef Jack's--are doing. They even have a list of recommended vendors, which helped us find our florist, DJ, and photographer. Lisa, our day-of contact, was a wonderful organizer and positive personality. The best part was that for dinner, she made sure we got to try all our food! There was no "you won't have time to eat on your wedding day" nonsense here! We were able to try all the delicious foods, and the staff made sure we had water and everything we needed.

THE FOOD: Our passed appetizers were delicious. For dinner, we used stations, which I absolutely ADORE. We chose the Meditteranean station, the carving station, and the macaroni & cheese station. Chef Jack's was wonderful about changing out one intended mac & cheese dish because I wanted a different style. We also had a salad station, a fruit/veggie station, and a coffee station. All the food was delicious, fresh, and beautifully prepared, and even our more traditional guests said it was delightful. We brought in a sheet cake and they were able to slice it... And then they added a chocolate covered strawberry. Heaven!

Chef Jack's and The Rotunda are perfect. I enjoyed myself so much and had such an easy time with them. Do yourself a favor and book them now!

Molly

Married on 06/11/2016

The Rotunda is a beautiful place, and was just the right size for my wedding ceremony and reception. My husband and I received a lot of compliments from guests about how beautiful the building was, and it was nicely air-conditioned despite the heat that day. If you're planning a big wedding with over 250 guests, this might not be the best place for you because it is a little on the small side. But if you're planning on a wedding of 100-250 guests, it's perfect for the size and the cost of having a wedding there. For the elegance of the place and the exemplary service, you get a lot of bang for your buck! I definitely recommend The Rotunda to anyone looking for a wedding ceremony/reception site!

User5348466

2+ years ago

The staff at the Rotunda did an amazing job at our wedding! We couldn't have asked for anything better! From the time we first set up a meeting for a venue tour to the end of our wedding night the entire staff made sure every detail was perfect and that our day went smoothly. We got so many compliments on the dinner and the entire space in general. Wouldn't have changed a thing!

R
Rebecca

Married on 01/08/2016

The facility is very beautiful and historic. Our group of 125 had lots of room to eat and dance with space to spare. From the first visit we felt very secure that things were going to go smoothly and be memorable. The food was fabulous, the vendors were dealt with for us, the staff assisted with unloading and packing up supplies. We had the rehearsal, the ceremony and the dinner/dance all at The Rotunda. Spacious city parking garage just across the street, rehearsal dinner at Mia's one block away and family stayed in the Clarke Hotel one block away. Transition from ceremony to dinner was less than 15 minutes. They contacted and coordinated all vendors for us and made us feel very special. Candy (the wedding coordinator) was nearby to provide smooth transitions thoughout the evening without fail. The bar and wait staff were elegantly attired and very professional and buffet staff kept things hot and well supplied. We chose to save some money with a buffet dinner, and the staff were very efficient at keeping a flow through the line. Food was to die for and even looked pretty. Coat check was worth the extra expense since wedding was Jan 8. No surprise to me that The Rotunda won yet another award Jan 13! Our memories are well documented in pictures and this wedding will be the talk of the family for years to come. SO GLAD we chose this venue- I have another daughter and will return to The Rotunda for sure some day! Bathrooms in the basement but accessible via elevator and bridal prep space is a bit small but the girls were treated as special guests. Wish we could have used the rotunda outdoor veranda and front steps for an all wedding party picture but weather did not permit.

User5604172

2+ years ago

Chef Jack's and the Rotunda was fabulous! Chef Jack's is the sole caterer for the Rotunda and they handle all of the venue planning as well. The Rotunda is a beautiful venue - warm and inviting yet striking at the same time! Chef Jack's service was impeccable the whole way through! They were responsive, available and accommodating during planning. For the rehearsal and the wedding they made it easy for everyone and had plenty of staff on hand for both. The food was excellent and I received so many compliments on it - many said it was the best food they ever had at a wedding. I couldn't be more pleased all the way around! Way to go Chef Jack's!

Samantha

Married on 10/10/2015

Everyone from the staff, to the food, was amazing! I wish I could do it all over again!

Michelle

Married on 09/28/2013

From the moment I saw photos online of this venue I knew I wanted my wedding there. And as soon as we met with Eric at Chef Jack's we knew it was meant to be. They will take care of you and guide you through the planning process. We were able to plan and pull of a successful wedding in just two months. Looking back on it, we wouldn't have done it any other way. The venue is elegant and gorgeous. The food is EXCELLENT. Our guests had nothing but wonderful things to say.