Back to THE SPRINGS in McKinney

136 Reviews for THE SPRINGS in McKinney

Featured
arielle

Married on 01/11/2018

My experience at the Springs was absolutely amazing. They were so kind and helpful from the moment I stepped onto their facilties during my first tour. My parents were very appreciative of the payment plan and I was very thankful I could bring in any vender I wanted! Lana was constantly sending me texts and emails to make sure I was prepared and ready for the wedding day! And I loved that. And on a more obvious note, the venue is absolutely gorgeous and a perfect venue for the best day of your life. My wedding was a dream and I thank the Springs for being apart of that dream.

Sharmilla
Sharmilla

Getting married on 04/03/2020

Beyond Remarkable Service and Facility

CSR, Facility, = Phenomenal

Whole 15 hours to use the facility and decorate how you see fit. Gorgeous chandeliers, drapes, landscaping, as well included linens. I could go on and on about this facility, but mere words do not do it justice. Looking forward getting married there soon.

Married on 05/11/2019

Best Venue Around!!

I absolutely LOVED my wedding venue. All my guests are still talking about how gorgeous it is and saying it’s one of the best venues they have ever seen in the Dallas area. The staff is extremely helpful and accommodating and the venue was nice and clean inside when I arrived early Saturday morning. Could not recommend more!

BRANDOLYN
BRANDOLYN FLORES

Married on 05/10/2019

Absolutely beautiful

This venue is so beautiful on its own that it requires little to enhance it. It had the perfect amount of space for our 200 guests. The bride's room and groom's rooms are spacious and beautiful. We had a great experience with the staff and the venue itself.

Y
Yasmin

Married on 12/31/2018

Best Venue EVER!

Our 12/31 wedding was absolutely magical. The venue is gorgeous and if you do nothing to it, you'd still have a beautiful ceremony and reception. We had the venue all to ourself for the entire day and the ceremony and reception chairs were already set up, making the day of super easy. The staff was super communicative and were able to answer any question I had along the way with a simple text message. I especially loved that we were able to use our own vendors; that made the process less expensive and more personalized. If we had to do it again, we'd choose The Springs over and over again!

E
Erika

Married on 09/29/2018

The venue by itself it is beautiful. The staff was super sweet and always available.

Julia

Married on 08/03/2018

The Springs was everything and more. They are so polite and professional. The venue itself was breath taking. I couldn’t ask for more!

O
Olivia

Married on 06/24/2018

I initially found this venue while I was helping my best friend look for venues after she got engaged. I was immediately drawn to it by the photos posted, they were absolutely stunning! So after I got engaged, I knew I wanted to check this place out. We looked at probably 5 or 6 venues, and I knew as soon as we got there that this was the place. It's a little bit of a drive with me living in central Dallas, but it was absolutely worth it. I was worried that such a beautiful venue would be way out of my price range, but it was very affordable! And we even saved a little more by having our wedding on a Sunday vs Saturday. They also host a lot of events like bridal garage sales and vendor expos, where I actually purchased some of my decor and signed 2 of my vendors. I loved everything about this venue! Thank you so much for providing the perfect setting for our perfect day!

Antonia

Married on 06/16/2018

We had a wonderful experience from beginning to end. Everyone was so nice and helpful when questions were asked.
I would definitely recommend The Springs to other couples.

THE SPRINGS in McKinney's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and the enthusiastic support...it is our pleasure!!!! Nan, Manager THE SPRINGS McKinney

H
Hyejin

Married on 05/27/2018

I wish we could give the Springs in McKinney (specifically Tuscany Hill) 100 stars! This venue is literally PERFECT. It is incredibly gorgeous, very well-maintained and has amazing amenities. When I first walked out to the ceremony area, for a second I thought I was in Napa Valley or something. The view was so beautiful and everything about this venue took my breath away. I loved how grand and bright the reception area was with all of the windows and natural light coming in. Also, the fact that they allowed us to bring ANY vendors we wanted for our wedding was a huge plus!

Both Madison and Nan were absolutely amazing from day one. They are so sweet, helpful and professional. I had a lot of questions during the planning process and Madison and Nan always made sure I received all the help I needed. We honestly didn't have any issues with the Springs in McKinney, not even one! That's how awesome they are. They truly care about their couples and we are so thankful to have worked with them for our wedding. You need to get married here! Go tour the venue and they will take great care of you!

Meagan

Married on 01/04/2018

Our wedding was stunning! We booked the venue without even seeing it because we loved the service and how weddings were conducted - one at a time!

E
Erin

Married on 12/28/2017

We fell in love with The Springs as soon as we saw it! The staff was excellent and always super fast at responding. Our guests raved about how beautiful the venue was. We couldn't have asked for a better venue. I highly recommend The Springs!

Jenny

Married on 12/16/2017

After a long hunt of venues, we drove up the hill leading up to the Tuscany Hill venue and the second we saw it, we pretty much knew this was the place. Even leading up to the venue, there's just a majestic feeling from the balcony to the chandelier. Everyone was super helpful leading up to and during the day, helping us make sure everything was perfect, and it was! I wouldn't hesitate twice about booking this venue again if I had to.

B
Brittany

Married on 11/11/2017

Lana & Cheri are absolutely the sweetest venue managers! They are so flexible and make you feel right at home! I knew when I toured the venue with Lana this was my venue. I would suggest this venue to anyone! The Springs was a great choice and I am so thankful to marry the love of my life there. We even booked over a year in advance and it was such a smooth process! Thank you ladies for everything!

Ashley

Married on 11/05/2017

It was so easy working with The Springs. There
response time is always that same day and you have 3 main ways of communications for them: email, text or call. The place was perfect!

H
Haley

Married on 10/28/2017

The Tuscany Hill venue is absolutely perfect! It's so beautiful and The Springs staff made the day go smoothly, cannot thank you enough!

R
Rachael

Married on 10/27/2017

Great venue. I loved that we had the venue all day long. We were able to get ready the day of at the event site without feeling rushed. Staff was available by phone to help if we had any questions. There was also a staff member around during the day in case we needed help as well.

Married on 10/21/2017

Book it now! This was perfect and I didn't have to spend a ton on my decorations because this venue is so gorgeous. It is nice and private and truly gives you that special touch. They are fantastic at communicating and I couuld not have asked for more.

Melissa

Married on 10/08/2017

I couldn't of imgaine a more perfect day... We loved everything about The Springs & would highly recommend it to any future bride & groom.

Marissa

Married on 09/01/2017

Forgot to print the seating arrangement and asked the lady if I could go up to there office and print it and instead she had me send it to her and brought it right to me!

Jasmine

Married on 08/31/2017

This venue was AMAZING! Everyone who attended our wedding is still raving about the beautiful location and intimacy of it all. It was honestly a dream come true with out breaking our pockets :)
A FAIRY TALE WEDDING!

F
Fawn

Married on 08/17/2017

The venue was beautiful, I think everyone of our guests were in love the moment they stepped in. Loved that we had 15 hours for the wedding day.

D
Daniel

Married on 08/05/2017

It was great, enjoyed every bit of it and family was also very satisfied and impressed by how great it looked

T
Tameka

Married on 08/03/2017

We absolutely loved our experience at the Springs McKinney. The Tuscany Hill was beautiful. Our guests were in complete awe over the longhorns. The staff and preferred vendors did a wonderful job. Our wedding was only a week ago, and we're already talking about renewing our vows at the Springs. Thank you so much for the quality and friendly service.
Bynita & Tameka Anderson-Jackson

S
Shelbie

Married on 07/15/2017

The venue was out of this world beautiful. I could not have dreamed of a prettier place, my wedding day went so well and everyone at the venue was SO helpful. Would recommend this place to anyone!