Back to The Tampa Club

71 Reviews for The Tampa Club

Featured
Erin

Married on 03/10/2017

Without a doubt, book this venue! The views are amazing, the food is phenomenal, and the staff provide exemplary service. I honestly cannot say enough positive things about how perfect our wedding was. Not growing up here, I was nervous about planning a wedding here. Brittany and her team put our minds at ease quickly and realized our vision in the most impeccable way!

The Tampa Club's reply:

Erin appreciate the wonderful review. We enjoyed working with you, Joe and your family. All of your attention to detail and family touches truly made your wedding special and one of a kind. So glad your dream navy and gold wedding was accomplished here in our beautiful venue. We wish you so much happiness in your marriage.

Brittany
Brittany

Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing venue and great value!

We knew we wanted a downtown Tampa wedding venue for our reception and were looking a quite a few options. I was first introduced to The Tampa Club at the wedding expo and scheduled a tour. It is really a unique spot and the views are AMAZING! The wedding package has a lot of things included, which helped a lot with sticking to our budget. Many other venues didn’t include much besides space. Caroline was our contact person and she is the best! She had so much knowledge and great ideas she brought to the table! She always got back to me quickly and made sure everything went off without a hitch! Can’t say enough about the food either! Almost every guest complimented on how amazing the food was “especially for a wedding” as they said. This made our day! The service was impeccable and staff was so attentive and friendly! All our guests raved about the views as well! Many of them were from out of town, so it was such a cool experience to see Tampa from above!

Kalie Walter

Married on 02/09/2019

A dream come true

Caroline and her team at The Tampa Club are amazing. Our reception exceeded our expectations. Our guests swooned over the gorgeous views of downtown. The food was exceptional and the service was great. The Tampa Club went above and beyond to ensure everything went as planned. They were extremely professional. I would highly recommend The Tampa Club for any wedding or reception!

Rachel

Married on 02/02/2019

Flawless Service

The Tampa Club is absolutely stunning! The Event Coordinator, Caroline was so amazing! We opted for a cocktail reception so we did not have the Confetti Events feature. Caroline took care of the whole event on her own! She’s was very responsive; she answered our emails after club hours even when she’s not sure. She’s patient, understanding, personalble. Because of her she made our experience at Tampa Club more enjoyable.

Rachel & Ronald,
It was a pleasure to help you plan your special day!! Thank you for allowing The Tampa Club to be a part of it. So happy it was everything you hoped for. :) Caroline

J
Julee Hawkins

Married on 12/29/2018

Wonderful Wedding

The Tampa Club went up and beyond to make my daughter's wedding a wonderful experience. The food was delicious, the servers and staff went out of the way to make the wedding day perfect. A big thanks to Caroline, the Event Director, she had great recommendations for vendors and walked us through every step of the way.

The Tampa Club's reply:

Hi Julee!!! We are so happy that everyone enjoyed themselves. It was our pleasure and we were honored that the children chose us to have there wedding here ! The Tampa Club would like to wish Kristin & Michael a lifetime of happiness and joy!!
Caroline

kristin

Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing venue

The Tampa Club was an AMAZING venue for our wedding. We had an elegant ballroom idea in our heads when planning and these dreams came to life at The Tampa Club. Caroline, our events coordinator, was wonderful to work with. The staff was great at serving and bartending the wedding. We had 115 guests total. Great venue. Couldn't be happier.

The Tampa Club's reply:

Thank you Kristin for the kind words! You and Michael were awesome to work with! We are thrilled that your very special day was everything you wanted it to be. We wish you both a lifetime of peace, love and happiness.

Raymond

Married on 09/23/2018

I just want to state how amazing and professional The Tampa Club and Confetti Events were for our wedding reception. It was everything we asked for and then some. Spectacular, worry free, attention to detail and unmatched customer service is what we expected and received. The food was delicious, the bar service was on point all while we got to experience the unique and awesome views the Tampa Club has to offer. It was truly the best day of my life and The Tanpa Club was the perfect choice for my wedding reception. Claire and Madison specifically made our occasion perfect.

T
Tricia

Married on 06/02/2018

Everyone was very professional. I was really impressed and I will definitely recommend my friends and family here. My wedding turned out Amazing!

The Tampa Club's reply:

Tricia we are so glad you and William had an amazing night. It was a blast planning with you and Tanya to make it a night to remember. We can’t wait to see all your fabulous pictures. Wishing you and William a lifetime of happiness.

L
Lenora

Married on 05/12/2018

We had our son's and his new bride's wedding there last weekend. The entire staff made sure everything was PERFECT with a small private family wedding and dinner in the Rotunda. It was followed by a James Bond themed-party, food, drinks and dancing in the ballroom for about 90 people.
Everyone on the staff looked out for the details to be sure that it looked TERRIFIC and the guests were well-fed delicious foods and well-served a variety of drinks. Everyone was friendly, accommodating and helpful! It was certainly noticed by the guests – many of whom said they had never been to the club or didn’t know much about it. They marveled at the view, too.
THANK YOU for all everyone did.

The Tampa Club's reply:

Lenora it was such an honor to have Tim’s wedding here at The Tampa Club. We had a wonderful time planning with him and Robin and so glad the James Bond theme got brought to life. We loved seeing all the wedding guests having the time of their lives on the dancefloor. We are sure Tim & Robin’s wedding will be remembered by all.

Robin

Married on 05/12/2018

The Tampa Club was the perfect venue for our wedding. The overall value, the amazing staff and the spectacular views of downtown sold us the minute we walked in. Thank you for making our night truly magical!

The Tampa Club's reply:

So glad you felt The Tampa Club was perfect! We greatly enjoyed having your celebration here with us. It was a great time and we loved seeing how much fun your friends and family had at the reception.

Melanie

Married on 03/10/2018

The Tampa Club was exactly what we wanted for our wedding venue. We wanted something that we unique and elegant in the downtown area. We fell in love with the views from the top of the Bank of America building and knew that was the background we wanted for our wedding. Brittany and Madison are amazing with everything that they do! They get back to emails so quick which was huge for me. They made the planning process so much easier than I had thought it was going to be. Our guests were amazed when they entered into the space. They were blown away by the views and how elegant everything was. The food during cocktail hour and dinner were delicious. I would highly recommend The Tampa Club to anyone looking for a unique space in downtown.

The Tampa Club's reply:

Hi Melanie so glad that we were your perfect venue for both you and Josh’s dream day. We had fun in the planning process and enjoyed your wedding colors. It is always fun ceiling the pop of color in the club. Thanks for having our first every cookie cake wedding cake experience. It was so much fun to see it come to life. I know your guests loved having this new style of cake. We appreciate you recommending us in your review and raving about how wonderful the food is at the club. We wish you all a happily ever after and please stay in touch.

Karen

Married on 03/03/2018

My husband and I are really happy and grateful with the excellent service and special attention The Tampa Club provided for us. Since day one the team worked with us and arranged everything we needed for our special day.
Our wedding was expectacular the view was breath taking, everything was beautiful and well coordinated. We deffenetly had an amazing time and most importantly a day to remember

The Tampa Club's reply:

Thanks so much Karen for the raving review. We enjoyed planning and working so closely with you and Gabriel. We loved having how gorgeous your sweetheart table was in that corner with the floor to ceiling window and the dancefloor in the middle. We would love to see how amazing your photos turned out. Wishing you much happiness.

Elizabeth

Married on 02/17/2018

The Tampa Club was amazing. We had our wedding there a couple of months ago and we're still getting compliments about how wonderful everything was. The food was great (we had so many people rave about the food, which isn't always the case with wedding food) and the staff went above and beyond to help make our day amazing. One of our guests was vegan and she said the food was great and they even brought her a different snack at the end of the night (we had the late night snacks and they made special vegan friendly ones just for her!).

Brittany and Madison were always responsive with questions and requests (even last minute seating chart changes) and could not have been more helpful during the planning process. The day-of coordination from Confetti Events made everything go so seamlessly and smoothly. I never felt worried about anything and could just enjoy our day.

I'd 100% recommend the Tampa Club to anyone looking for an amazing venue, with top-notch staff, and a breath taking view (you seriously can't beat it)!

My only tip would be, we did have a small issue with people not being able to get into the building (through no fault of the Tampa Club, just older guests not reading our wedding website where we put a lot of the instructions) so I would recommend having maybe Ushers or Groomsmen standing outside to help guests into the building.

The Tampa Club's reply:

Elizabeth we were so happy that everything was amazing. We genuinely enjoyed planning your special day with you and David. We love how we are able to take orders table side for your guests so it is cooked fresh. So it always makes us happy to hear that everyone loved and raved about it. Thanks for letting us know your vegan guests enjoyed too. We always want to make those with dietary restrictions have the same type of experience as the other guests. We wish you and David a lifetime of happiness.

Madison
Madison

Married on 01/06/2018

I could not imagine having our wedding anywhere else. The Tampa Club is not only beautiful with an amazing view but allowed me to have a stress free wedding planning experience. Brittany is so knowledgeable about everything wedding and helped me make my dream wedding possible. She was so professional, responsive and even connected me with the right vendors to truly make our day perfect. The food was amazing and the Culinary team is very accommodating (We had some gluten free guests and lot of children and everyone was very happy)! Everyone raved about how delicious their meals were. The service staff was super helpful and speedy making sure everyone got their plates and courses in a timely manner. They run a tight ship and we are very thankful for the service each guest received. Overall, we would not want to have our ceremony and reception anywhere else. The views, service, and food are really the top of Tampa!

The Tampa Club's reply:

Thanks Madison! Your wedding was so special for us. We loved how you incorporated where you met with your color scheme. The garnet and gold looked beautiful in our venue. Glad everyone from the kids to grandma enjoyed and danced the night away.

E.

Married on 11/10/2017

The Tampa Club is such a beautiful venue to host your wedding reception. We hosted our reception there and it was more than we could of ever imagined. The staff there are so amazing to work with especially Brittany and Madison, and the service is impeccable. Our reception was flawless and definitely a dream come true. If you want top notch... Go here!
- The O'Brien's

The Tampa Club's reply:

Thanks so much for your review. We were so glad you came upon The Tampa Club for your beautiful reception. So glad to hear your dream wedding was achieved.

S
Shae

Married on 08/12/2017

My husband and I are forever grateful to the Tampa Club and their phenomenal staff. The venue is amazing. We envisioned an elegant affair and The Tampa Club executed this look. The price is reasonable and their staff really exceeds expectations. They were so accommodating and professional. I do not have any negatives about this venue. My wedding will forever be embedded in my mind as a magical moment/experience. Tampa Club is the best.

The Tampa Club's reply:

Thanks Shae for your fantastic review. I know you and Ron came to us under unique circumstances but we feel so lucky to have had your wedding ceremony and reception with us. It was truly gorgeous from the décor, draping and floating cake. Appreciate you sharing your photos and videos with us. Truly stunning.

Kaitie

Married on 08/05/2017

The Tampa Club is fantastic! After our venue went bankrupt the week before our wedding, they stepped up and provided us with an amazing reception space at a great rate. Honestly, the reception we got was probably better than our old venue would've provided. All of our guests had a great time and loved the venue. The views are spectacular. We could not recommend this place more highly.

The Tampa Club's reply:

Even though you came to us under a unique and last minute situation we are so happy you shared your special day with us. Your guests were so sweet and loved seeing all your college friends together singing the alma mater. Glad you, John Michael and all your guests got to truly take in Tampa with our breathtaking views. We are so happy to be part of your lifetime memory.

J
jen

Married on 06/03/2017

We cannot say enough great things about our wedding in June at the Tampa Club! First, Brittany was AMAZING and so accommodating to our schedules and wanting to tour the venue with various people in tow. She had so many great ideas, knew exactly what I wanted, and was beyond organized. Her preferred vendors were everything we could have wanted, and made our wedding the best day/night ever! We still in November have friends and family telling us how much fun they had celebrating with us. The food and bar value were great too, and not to mention so good! Brittany literally took care of everything for me from linens, to chairs, to the little details of menus. Also, Karin from Confetti Events was the best! I don't think I would've been able to pull off the dream wedding we had without them! I wish we could do it all over again because it was just that amazing!

The Tampa Club's reply:

Jen & Bo. We loved having your wedding at The Tampa Club. You all were so much fun to plan with and we loved having a fantastic team of vendors to work with. The bridal party pictures in front of our chandelier is one of my favorites along with Bo’s grooms cake. We are so glad your ivory, pink and gold wedding dream became a reality. Thanks again for choosing our location for your special day.

Marlene

Married on 05/19/2017

Courteous, efficient and extremely flexible staff! Venue is absolutely beautiful and food is excellent. The Tampa Club staff made sure our rehearsal luncheon was perfect! Highly recommend without hesitation.

The Tampa Club's reply:

Thanks Marlene. What a fun and amazing baseball themed rehearsal dinner. Thank you for the glowing review of our culinary team and overall high recommendation of our venue.

S
Stephanie

Married on 03/05/2017

I couldn't imagine having my wedding elsewhere in Tampa. Brittany & Madison were amazing to work with throughout the entire planning process. They answered every question, and even had some ideas to help me make sure our wedding was the best night of our lives. The food was a home run, and my guests couldn't get over the amazing view. I wish we could do it all over again. Thank you for the most perfect wedding!

The Tampa Club's reply:

Thanks Stephanie for your kind words. We are so glad you and Jake selected The Tampa Club for your ceremony and reception. Your guests were so much fun and of course had a fantastic band to keep them dancing all night long. The picture of you and Jake is breathless in the corner windows of the ceremony room. We love showing that photo to couples looking at our venue. Glad you had the most perfect wedding here with us.

Megan

Married on 02/18/2017

The Tampa Club was everything I could have asked for and more. Brittany is so professional and very honest. That was very important to me as a bride. I never felt like I was talked into services I didn't need or want. When it came to the day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about a thing. Everything was perfect and she took care of things that I didn't even think of. Everything went so smoothly and was absolutely stunning. My guests raved about the food and the quality of service. Brittany and her team made it a priority that my husband and I were always taken care of. It was very clear to me that The Tampa Club's goal was to make our day spectacular for my husband and I, they did just that and more! I wish I could relive that day again and again.

The Tampa Club's reply:

Thanks Megan for your genuine and sweet review. We knew when we meet you that we were going to work very well together. Your wedding was so much fun and I love how your photographer took pictures on top of the parking garage. Beautiful sunset skyline photos. I love sharing these with other couples looking at our venue. We are so happy that we made your wedding spectacular for your guests and most importantly you and Matthew.

L
Lei

Married on 02/11/2017

If you want to impress your guests then choose The Tampa Club. You can't beat the views and the classy ambience, you just can't! I had my reception here on 2/11 and it was everything I wanted. Working with Brittany and Madison made it so easy. The staff here went above and beyond and I am so thankful that I chose Tampa Club for my reception.

The Tampa Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We enjoyed working with you and wish you a lifetime of love and happiness in your marriage!

T
THOMAS

Married on 11/04/2016

What can I say, The Tampa Club was everything I could have possibly hoped for in a wedding ceremony and reception. The majesty of The Tampa Club impressed EVERYONE.

Everyone, and I mean everyone, at The Tampa Club was friendly and professional throughout the entire wedding process. This really shined through on the wedding day where every detail and timeline went off without a hitch.

Brittany Erigo, event director, was an absolute treat to work with as my bride was very exacting and specific about what was expected of the Club both before and during the ceremony and reception.

The reception could not have been more beautiful. The setting The Tampa Club offers is one of classic and formal charm that is lacking in many of the other venues my wife and I browsed. Decorations didn't need to be complex or expensive to have a beautiful setting.

The food - Absolutely spot-on. The food was crafted by true artisans. It was as delicious as it was beautiful. Clearly time and care was spent plating every dish. I heard no complaints about the taste of the meal, in fact I had many compliments as to the quality of the dinner service.

The wait staff was dressed to perfection and everyone treated my guest as if they were the most important person in the room. I also found the amount of staff hired for the event more than exceeded my expectations.

I give 5 stars, I'd give more stars if it was allowed.
The view alone is worth a star all by itself.

Well done!

The Tampa Club's reply:

Thanks so much for your fantastic review. Glad The Tampa Club was everything and more for yours and Jennifer’s special day. We truly feel our service and culinary is the top in Tampa. We absolutely loved that you all did a Little Mermaid inspired wedding with Jennifer’s love for Ariel. All the pieces she created really pulled off the theme. We wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Mj

Married on 10/15/2016

Had a fantastic experience with my daughters wedding 10/15/16 at Tampa Club! Event was elegant and exactly what we wanted. I cannot praise Brittany and her staff enough for making this wedding such a great memory. Food was delicious, staff was great. Highly highly recommend! Cant wait to see the pictures of this beautiful venue. Wouldn't change a thing.

The Tampa Club's reply:

Thanks MJ for the kind words. We had so much fun working with you to make Haley & Christopher’s dream wedding a reality. We loved seeing the beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing. So glad everyone enjoyed the delicious food and wonderful views. Wishing you all the best.

markandangela
Angela

Married on 04/02/2016

On behalf of Brittany and her staff at the Tampa Club, we wanted to write this review with the highest praises! My husband Mark and I were pleased with courteous service and professionalism the Tampa Club offers. All our guests were pleased with the service and amazing food! The venue offered spectacular views of the entire city of Tampa. We especially wanted to give a huge thanks to Brittany our coordinator & head server Javier. Even though Brittany stepped up to her new position just a few weeks before our wedding, she made sure our special day was perfect. She worked late hours with us to go over all the details and even included a couple extra upgrades. Javier was a great server and went above and beyond in treating our guests with the upmost respect & courtesy. The winner for us was that the costs were tailored to our wedding budget. With the breathtaking views and excellent service, we're glad we chose The Tampa Club as the venue to celebrate our union together. Thanks again, Tampa Club! Angela & Mark Kaplan

The Tampa Club's reply:

Angela that you for your wonderful review. We are so happy everyone got to experience why The Tampa Club is truly the top in culinary and service. I was so honored that you could be my first wedding at The Tampa Club. Even though we only worked together for a few weeks I enjoyed getting to know you both and being part of your special day. Thank you again for selecting our venue for your special day and we are so happy you had your fairytale wedding. Wishing you all the best in your marriage.