Back to The Tampa Club

72 Reviews for The Tampa Club

markandangela
Angela

Married on 04/02/2016

On behalf of Brittany and her staff at the Tampa Club, we wanted to write this review with the highest praises! My husband Mark and I were pleased with courteous service and professionalism the Tampa Club offers. All our guests were pleased with the service and amazing food! The venue offered spectacular views of the entire city of Tampa. We especially wanted to give a huge thanks to Brittany our coordinator & head server Javier. Even though Brittany stepped up to her new position just a few weeks before our wedding, she made sure our special day was perfect. She worked late hours with us to go over all the details and even included a couple extra upgrades. Javier was a great server and went above and beyond in treating our guests with the upmost respect & courtesy. The winner for us was that the costs were tailored to our wedding budget. With the breathtaking views and excellent service, we're glad we chose The Tampa Club as the venue to celebrate our union together. Thanks again, Tampa Club! Angela & Mark Kaplan

The Tampa Club's reply:

Angela that you for your wonderful review. We are so happy everyone got to experience why The Tampa Club is truly the top in culinary and service. I was so honored that you could be my first wedding at The Tampa Club. Even though we only worked together for a few weeks I enjoyed getting to know you both and being part of your special day. Thank you again for selecting our venue for your special day and we are so happy you had your fairytale wedding. Wishing you all the best in your marriage.

Jennifer

Married on 03/12/2016

We got married at the Tampa Club on 6/3/17. We booked in October, and from October to the day of the wedding, Brittany was the best! She answered every question I had, made sure everything was perfect, and always had a great suggestions that I would not have thought of. The club is beautiful, the best views in Tampa. It was even more perfect because we didn't have to worry about the weather. They were able to accommodate 130 guests for our wedding and everyone is still raving about how much fun they had. The food was great, the bar was perfect, they even packed up our extra pieces of cake to take home, so my husband and I were actually able to have some after the wedding since we never sat down. The service was everything I could've wanted. Brittany even arranged the chairs, tables, and linens for me and was so helpful.

The Tampa Club's reply:

Jen we had so much fun planning your wedding starting in October. We enjoyed the design meetings and making sure everything was perfect for your special day. Glad that you had your dream wedding and your guest enjoyed our beautiful venue.

L
Luci

Married on 03/07/2015

To all those couples looking for the perfect magic place for your wedding... This is the perfect place. I would go back to the tampa club and have any kind of event. Sandra is awesome, you dont need another coordinator. The staff is amazing. They will not let u down. The club is beautiful and the views are amazing. Best value for the price!

User6044569

2+ years ago

The area was perfect for my baby shower and the amount of guest. The food was great and their service was excellent. Always looking how to please the costumer needs.

Janet

Married on 01/11/2015

Sandra and the Tampa Club provided a first class experience for my daughter's wedding. She is an amazing event planner who made it so easy for us to have the perfect wedding. She went above and beyond to see to our every need, from facilitating a video presentation to rearranging the chairs for the wedding ceremony 15 minutes before it was scheduled to begin. The food was fabulous, and guests who have been at other first class events throughout the world complimented me on both the quality of the food and service as well as the ambience of the venue itself. My guests knew they were at a top-notch private club where their wishes were seen to immediately. There is no other place in Tampa where you can have an intimate wedding for 80 with a sit-down dinner and open bar for the price of a buffet at other venues. You cannot go wrong with either Sandra or the Tampa Club. No need to hire a separate wedding planner if you have Sandra and the Tampa Club at your service.

Kelsey

Married on 11/22/2014

The Tampa Club was the perfect venue for our reception. It is such a unique location overlooking all of downtown Tampa. The views are gorgeous and the entire setting is extremely classy.

The service was outstanding! Sandra, the coordinator, is extremely nice and helpful. There was never a thing she couldn't help me with. She is super flexible and goes out of her way to be kind. She came in on her vacation time to meet with me as a dropped off stuff for the event in the days before the wedding. Samantha at the front desk was also very friendly and promptly answered all phone calls. The servers were excellent as well. They would come behind and pick up dropped napkins, exchange them with clean ones, and fold them on the back of the chair. At the end of the night, my mom said they helped pack up and carry gifts and decor to the car.

I really liked the manner in which food was selected. We selected a tier of food and on that tier there were numerous plated options. Those options were made into a menu by The Tampa Club. Each guest was able to order the meal they wanted off of the menu. The food was made quickly and was very delicious.

We received nothing but compliments from our guests about the venue: the room and its view, the food, and the service! I have absolutely no regrets about choosing The Tampa Club. They helped make my wedding night better than I could have imagined!

Jennifer

Married on 10/11/2014

Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding. Sandra is a pro and will help make your wedding flow seamlessly. The Tampa Club also has delicious food that your guests will surely enjoy. I heard nothing but pleased comments from our guests. Thank you!

The Tampa Club's reply:

Thanks Jenn! It was a pleasure working with you and Brad. We wish you the best!

User4368265

2+ years ago

If you 're looking for a gorgeous setting with an amazing view and an incredible on-site coordinator then this is the venue for you! My husband and I were looking for an intimate, private venue for a small wedding. Although The Tampa Club can accommodate large weddings (up to 300) it also can accommodate a very small wedding (7 of us). Sandra was so flexible and helped guide us in our wedding planning. We used vendors from her recommended vendor list which made everything even easier as they communicated with each other and I did not have to be the middle man or deal with any coordinating logistics.

We were sold on The Tampa Club once Sandra showed us around. We could tell she was trustworthy, professional and really wanted to make our day special. The views were absolutely incredible and made you feel you were floating in the clouds. I enjoyed being up high for the wedding as it created a sense of privacy and made the day so special. Plus we were in the Rotunda Room so we had an amazing view of the sunset.

We just had a simple ceremony, small cocktail hour and a very nice dinner. We felt like royalty as the staff took such excellent care of us and attended to our every need. Sandra was on top of any last minute requests and was there to greet me with my bouquet when I arrived. The food was delicious and the evening flowed with ease. I could not ask for a more perfect evening. I absolutely recommend you visit this venue and the rest will be history!

P
Pamela

Married on 07/05/2014

This is a fantastic place for any event. Our guests couldn't get over the views. Working with Sandra is a dream... She takes care of everything. When you call her with a concern or last minute change, she is calming and reassuring. I can't say enough good things about this venue.

O
Olga

Married on 05/17/2014

I will start off by saying that SANDRA is absolutely amazing. She was very professional. When I first inquired about the venue I emailed her on a late Saturday night not thinking to get a response till Monday, the next morning she responded (Sunday). Every email and every call she responded too. She was very helpful in every way. She is the extra bonus you get when booking the venue. :)

The venue has great views of downtown Tampa and the venue it self was truly beautiful. It was just recently renovated giving it a modern classy look. It's very clean and staff is great. Food was great. We have no complaints.

Prior to booking this venue we went to see several others and hands down this was the best.

We would recommend this venue to everyone.

Thank you Sandra for everything!

Kaitlyn

Married on 04/26/2014

Sandra at the Tampa Club is the best! She made sure everything was absolutely 100% perfect for our wedding reception. The centerpieces and table arrangements were beautiful. The venue was beautiful. You really can't beat the view that the Tampa Club has either. The food was excellent. The staff was so professional and willing to help. I truly can't thank her enough for everything she did. The night ran so smoothly and all of our guests had a wonderful time. Many of them said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to!

The Tampa Club's reply:

We thank you for your thoughtful and kind words. We wish you both nothing but the best. Congratulations and good luck on the journey ahead of you guys.

Nishira
Nishira

Married on 03/09/2014

Sandra is amazing. She doesn't let you worry about anything on your day.

The Tampa Club's reply:

We are so glad you had an amazing wedding. We look forward to working with you again .

User3861320

2+ years ago

Wonderful food and great staff! Everyone enjoyed the reception.

The Tampa Club's reply:

Thank you! We look forward to working with you again.

T
Taylor

Married on 12/28/2013

The Tampa Club was the perfect venue for our wedding night. Sandra coordinated all the vendors and ensured that everything was set up just like we had planned. This is one aspect that many brides feel they will be able to have friends or family help them coordinate on the day of the wedding, but that is the time when you will want those people with you; and, Sandra is amazing at her job. She made sure each and every event of the wedding went smoothly. In addition, the food was served in such a way that Greg and I were able to eat it during the reception (which I've been told is a rare thing). But if you know anything about the Tampa Club, you will make it a priority to eat the food because it is delicious. My favorite are the fresh butter and rolls and steak, but really everything is good there. The wait staff is very professional and polite at all times. Mike even helped Greg and I carry some flowers back to our hotel room at the Hilton because I wanted to keep some. In the end, I wouldn't have done anything differently and was extremely happy with my wedding day.

The Tampa Club's reply:

We are so glad you hear that you both where able to enjoy the food you picked, it was my pleasure to help you with you’re wedding. We love when our brides can just come in and enjoy their special day. We look forward to working with you and hosting any other events you will need in the future.

Emilio
Emilio

Married on 12/06/2013

Were so overwhelm on everything Sandra did, she is an amazing women. Words can't explain how Sandra and the staff at the Tampa Club made our wedding so memorable. We have a lifetime of memories and so thankful for having Sandra, may god keep blessing her. We love the Tampa Club, the staff and most of all Sandra. Thank You.

User3543774

Event date: 09/14/2013

Sandra was amazing, working with us to make sure the Bridal Shower was perfect down to every little detail.
The room was absolutely beautiful and the staff was excellent, always making sure everyone was served and
happy with each and every course.
Sandra is so accomodating, making sure that everything is done to perfection.
i can't say enough about how wonderful Sandra and the staff at the Tampa Club were to work with.
A beautiful venue and all around great experience we will never forget.

User2070112

2+ years ago

Sandra and her team were a pleasure to work with. She went above and beyond answering all my questions. The venue here is gorgeous. Everyone had a great time.

C
Cherith

Married on 10/05/2012

Everyone at The Tampa Club made our wedding day as special as it could possibly be. We could not have asked for anything more. Our ceremony and reception was beautiful. We are especially thankful to Sandra Soto for coordinating everything and making sure everything was perfect for us both. Thank you again!

A
Ashley

Married on 06/16/2012

The Tampa Club was the first venue that my husband and I had looked at. After meeting Sandra and seeing the amazing view we were sold. Sandra is very professional and helped put together the perfect wedding reception. She worked with us on customizing the dinner menu, and the look of the each room we were using. The food was simply amazing. All of our guest are still talking about what an amazing experience they had at the Tampa Club.

S
Heather

Married on 04/23/2011

The entire staff was amazing they were always there we didn't have to wait for anything

G
Annette

Married on 04/16/2011

We were looking for something different in planning our wedding and found it at the Tampa Club. Sandra was absolutely a pleasure to work with in planning our wedding needs. The service the night of our wedding was outstanding and the value for what you receive is excellent, plus you cannot beat the views! Guests at our wedding absolutely loved the venue, the food and the courteous staff.

Katheryn

Married on 03/12/2011

My husband and I had our wedding reception at The Tampa Club in March of 2012. We, along with our guests, has an amazing experience. Sandra and the rest of the staff catered to our every needs, the food was excellent, not to mention delicious, and best of all, the view was magnificient. I would highly recommend a couple having their reception at The Tampa Club.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 10/30/2010

The Tampa Club is such a beautiful place to be married... My husband not only proposed at dinner there, but we had our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all held there. The food is fantastic and Sandra Soto-Cintron is absolutely wonderful to work with. She and her staff make the entire planning process and wedding day go smoothly.

agamba
Anyela

Married on 07/24/2010

Sandra went above and beyond with my wedding. She is very organized, fast and detailed oriented and professional! I didn't have to worry about a thing she took care of everything. She is a truly an amazing person! :)

S
Sarah

Married on 06/26/2010

The Tampa Club provided amazing service, food, and atmosphere. My guests, husband, and I had a great time.
I highly recommend the Tampa Club to anyone who would like a country club feel with a high rise view.
Sandra, the coordinator is excellent to work with.