Back to The Tuxxman

| Naples, FL See photos, pricing and details

13 Reviews for The Tuxxman

Ashley

Married on 04/06/2019

Crystal and her staff know what they're doing. Don't even bother going to any other store but the Tuxxman. Every other store is a waste of time, especially Men's Wearhouse. She takes the time to show you and your future husband what he's gonna look like on your wedding day. You pick what you want to see, and she give you all of it, and more. She also has no problem sharing her ideas with you to make your future husband look the best he can be on your wedding day. You get to see what your man looks like for your wedding day, and shell dress him up as the groomsmen too. Great experience here and I highly recommend the tuxxman. If you want great customer service and to know what your man looks like live for your wedding day, this is the place to go.

M
Melissa

Married on 12/08/2018

Suit up gentlemen

Everyone at The Tuxxman took such wonderful care of my groom & his groomsmen. They were professional from the fitting all the way up to the return. There was a wide selection of suits & tuxes to choose from that will complete the look of any event! The boys looked beyond handsome at the wedding

Megan

Married on 10/27/2018

The Tuxxman was great- we rented the tuxes for the grooms, groomsmen and fathers. Crystal was incredible and a huge help, as well as Nicole. The guys looked great and we can't thank them enough! Most of the groomsmen were from out of town and some didn't even get into town till the day of the wedding- this was no problem for The Tuxxman. They handled it perfectly and everyone looked great! Thank you!

T
Taylor

Married on 01/27/2018

We had gone to a couple Tux places before we came to Tuxxman and what a difference! The previous places had hardly any inventory in and with my husband being a muscular athletic build finding him the perfect tux was near impossible until Tuxxman. They have so much inventory that he was able to try on all different options, plus the quality of what we were trying on was way better then any place we had been before. Roe (I hope I spelled that right) is the sweetest person ever. From the moment we met her through the entire process had been so helpful and truly made the experience perfect. When we returned the rented items she even cried looking at our video and pictures! The experience and quality you get at Tuxxman is truly one of a kind!

Adam

Married on 12/16/2017

I had a great overall experience with The Tuxxman. I mainly dealt with Ro, who was very personable and experienced. Myself and all my groomsmen looked fantastic and had no fitting problems as all the last minute alterations were made on-the-spot at Tuxxman the day we picked them up.

Gabriella
Gabriella

Married on 07/07/2017

Fantastic!

My wedding was July 7, 2017 and I chose the Tuxxman for the tuxedoes of the groom, groomsmen, and ring bearer. They were extremely friendly and helpful! I would recommend them for any event! I definitely plan on using them again in the future if the need sure occur.

Jaimee

Married on 03/04/2017

Tuxxman is wonderful! Great quality suits, tailored better than other tux rental companies and amazing service! Wouldn't go anywhere else but here yo dress our guys for the wedding.

User4721582

2+ years ago

After reading some of the reviews, I was hesitant to go here. But our experience was fantastic with getting the tuxes picked out. Nicole did an awesome job and let me "play dress-up" with the groom and a bunch of different ensembles. The pricing was competitive compared to Men's Warehouse/Jos. ABank. It is a smaller store (more options than MW/JAB), so if you have a large party, scheduling an appointment is a good idea.

After Wedding Update: All of the tuxes were correct and looked great on the guys. My only reminder would be that the tuxes don't automatically come with socks, like at MW/JAB.

Anna

Married on 01/22/2016

We had an amazing time renting from the Tuxxman! All of our Groomsmen looked so sharp and handsome! Throughout the entire process Crystal or one of her staff was attentive and polite, making suggestions when we were undecided and really helped make the fitting process with our groomsmen easy and smooth. Every single one of our groomsmen and my father in law lived out of the state. With the Tuxxman's fit network, everyone was able to get measured locally in their area and was able to send in their measurements to the Tuxxman and be fitted days before our wedding. It was so easy and streamline. Both my husband and I recommend the Tuxxman if you want an easy experience with your rentals!

Jaime

Married on 12/31/2015

Always helpful and efficient when fitting for the groom, and grooms men. She had a wide range of colors, styles, and textures. No need to wait for tuxedos to be altered or ordered. Very satisfied.

User4222371

2+ years ago

They were very helpful and very friendly!

T
Tiffany

Married on 10/17/2015

Enjoyed working with Crystal to style the guys outfits for our wedding. She was very helpful at putting different colors & designs together. This store was very good about letting us pick up suits early since wedding was out of town. All but one of the guys in our group (9 in total) had a little issue with pant length. Would use them again for any formal event in future.?

C
Christy

Married on 06/28/2014

Do not use them at all it was the worst service ever.. On arrival she was not prepared for 10 guys to go and see her made the guys wait for hours everybody else went before them because she wasn't organized and then bad mouthing my family and me in front of everybody and then the day of the wedding they screwed up one of the guys suits and then I had to hear her complain about extra hundred dollars to FedEx it. Itwas not my fault that they could not measure it properly... And then when the guys return their suits she was badmouthing us she was the one that was not prepared for anything..