Back to The Vintage Cocktail Camper

3 Reviews for The Vintage Cocktail Camper

B
Berh

Married on 12/09/2018

Not only is the Vintage Cocktail camper a unique concept but it is a unique experience. The way they customize the cocktails, glassware, decor & ambiance to suit the theme of your party is truly one of a kind. It adds an element to your event unlike any other. My guests are still talking about it & we can’t wait to have an excuse to have them back. Thank you Lisa Hockney for bringing this service to our area!

L
Lori

Married on 01/16/2018

We absolutely loved having this vintage cocktail camper at our backyard party.... It was so unique and all our guests loved it! Would highly recommend for your next event.... You will love!

K
Kay

Married on 07/08/2017

I booked the Vintage Cocktail Camper for my wedding this past summer (2017) - I can't recommend Lisa and the camper enough. Lisa is the ultimate professional, super easy to deal with and has impeccable taste and a beautiful attention to detail. The camper is SO COOL and unique and was a hit with our guests. We were going for very unique and personal touches for our wedding after attending so many, and the camper really helped to make the day special. Thank you to Lisa and her crew, we love you guys!