Back to The Wedding DJ Company, LLC

M
Featured
Matt

Married on 05/05/2018

We couldn't have been happier with Chris and his team! From the first meeting (he accommodated us by meeting via FaceTime since we were planning our wedding from San Diego) we could tell that he was going to be great. Chris is very organized and detailed which put us at ease as we were planning the big day. His event planning forms helped us with planning the entire day. The DJ was one thing that we knew we wouldn't have to stress about. He worked wonderfully with all of our other vendors, and couldn’t have been more professional. Chris did great at the ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner. He had a good feel for the type of music that we wanted based off of the few songs we requested and kept the timeline of the day moving perfectly. When it came time for dancing he absolutely nailed it! He had the dance floor full from the first song to the last, and always had the perfect song playing. We got so many comments from our guests about how they have never seen a dance floor at a wedding that never had a down moment. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. I recommend The Wedding DJ to anyone that will listen. If Chris or one of his other DJ's is available for your event you would be crazy to book someone else. 11 out of 10!

Haylee
Haylee Hambek

Married on 04/27/2019

Chris is the best!

We found Chris online through yelp, and he had so many great reviews. We figured it was probably a safe bet that he’d be good, so we booked our wedding.
We met with him before the wedding and we talked about music we like and bands we enjoy. He really genuinely took the time to get to know our tastes and what we were hoping to hear that day.
He also has an incredibly thorough music planner that you’re able to fill out, so if you have specific songs for ANYTHING he makes it happen. He made us feel important and made sure the day fit our vision.
Jump to day-of: Chris was there early setting up & chacking his equipment to ensure everything went smoothly. & he was a GREAT MC during the reception. He kept things on schedule for dinner, cake, roasts, dancing, etc & had really fun ways to encourage people to get up and dance.
I had a blast at our reception and I think Chris greatly contributed to that! I would 100% recommend him to anyone in the area who’s getting married!

Pete
Pete Dunning

Married on 04/06/2019

Chris is the best!

Our experience with Chris Frankovich was amazing. He was friendly, professional and exceeded our expectations. The value you get in him is terrific. Affordable and better than we could have hoped. He got along great with the other vendors too which is very important at a wedding. He made me and my wife feel very comfortable and confident in him. If I ever host an event again that needs a DJ I will call him!
Pete Dunning

N
Nuriddin Ziyadinov

Married on 12/16/2018

Greatest DJ

Chris was amazing. He was respectful towards us as a couple and worked hard to make sure we had our best day. Even when he was going through hard times with the Camp fire, Chris put his clients above and personalized all of our wedding, as we wanted. He made planning easy and our wedding went smooth!

Shelby
Shelby Coupé

Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing! And unforgettable!!

Chris made our day so special!

E
Erin

Married on 10/20/2018

We had Chris and he was absolutely amazing! He kept the flow of the whole night going so smooth and we got so many compliments about our DJ after!

It’s nerve wracking planning a wedding, especially when you have no idea what you’re doing! I sat down with Chris the first time and automatically felt so much better about everything! He assured me that he would be there making sure things went smoothly and they did! He was able to rally our bridal party, provide help with song selections and kept everyone on the dance floor until the end, playing everything new and old!

Armeda
Armeda

Married on 10/18/2018

The Best Wedding DJ Company

We had a wonderful experience with Chris as our wedding DJ. He got the crowd going and played everything we asked him to. He also had a camera and took some pictures of the guest why they were having a fun time dancing. Chris has a amazing voice and also sang a song for us at the end of the night. I would highly recommend this company. If your looking for professionalism and a company who makes you and your guest feel at home. The Wedding DJ is the company to hire. Thanks for making our wedding so wonderful and having every song selection we asked for available.

N
Nicole S.

Married on 10/09/2018

Amazing! Couldn’t have pick anyone better!

Made everything stress free for the day of and made everything run so smooth!

A
Amber Rodriguez

Married on 09/29/2018

Best norcal dj ever!

We were so impressed with the professionalism and efficiency of this company. They made our wedding so fun and had helped make wedding planning less stressful.

T
Tiffany

Married on 05/19/2018

Chris is fantastic. He is very accommodating and goes the extra mile to make sure your wedding is a success. He chatted with each table when dismissing them to dinner and they loved him! I have received so many compliments about him from my wedding guests! - Tiffany

Jess
Jess Oglesbee

Married on 04/07/2018

Excellent!

I met these guys at the Chico Bridal show and their energetic personalities drew me to their booth where I chatted with DJ Chris Jensen. We were hooked and booked within ten minutes of speaking with them. The wedding was still a year out, but they didn't forget about us and were quick to respond with any questions we might have had through our planning process.

The day of, Chris was there, in the rain, setting his equipment up in our tent. Aside from the main events, my now husband and I didn't have any major requests so Chris was free to play what he felt was appropriate (including songs about rain and storms which we appreciated the humor! ) Our theme was a blend of traditional meets Disney so he also played a mix of Disney instrumentals as well, which we LOVED. He was super easy to work with, had an outstanding attitude, and we had such a great time through our whole wedding! You will NOT be disappointed booking through The Wedding DJ Company!

Jaskra
Rachel

Married on 11/05/2017

The Wedding DJ Company was the first vendor we talked to at the Chico Wedding Show. At the end of that conversation, we had decided that they were exactly what we wanted for our day. Chris Frankovich, the owner, was our MC/DJ. His professional and upbeat manner from that first day was seen throughout the entire process leading up to wedding and on the day of. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Chris' attention to detail and enthusiasm made our wedding not only smooth-sailing, but an absolute blast. The sound quality for both the ceremony and the reception was top notch; we had no complaints from our family that they couldn't hear. There have been endless comments from our friends and family on how awesome our DJ was and how much fun they had. The fun we had that night on the dance floor has become an amazing memory and I'm looking forward to watching it through our videography in the years to come. Thank you!

Holly and Jarrell

Married on 09/17/2017

As the kids would say "My wedding was lit". And, not just because we had over 20 up lights that went were set to our theme and then went with the music when the dancing really got started, but because Chris did an amazing job. Due to our work schedule, our first meeting with Chris was via a skype call at 9pm at night. My wife and I, immediately new Chris would be able to keep the party going and wouldn't need us to direct him on when/what music to play. On a side note, we both also liked that the name of his company was straight to the point and not trying to be clever with any puns or clever titles. He provides a music planning packet that makes the entire process so easy. Additionally, he gives you the ability to pay in installments of your choice leading up to your big day. We literally don't have enough nice words to say about Chris and his company. I highly recommend Chris and the Wedding DJ Company.

M
Michelle

Married on 07/29/2017

Chris did an absolutely amazing job for my daughter's wedding. Everything went so incredibly smooth. The song choices were perfect and his emceeing was amazing. I would highly recommend using The Wedding DJ Company!

C
Caitlin

Married on 07/01/2017

Chris was amazing! He had a great packet that helped up pick out all of the music for our special day. He was constantly checking in with us and making sure our wedding was everything we wanted.

B
Brenda

Married on 04/29/2017

Great response time hearing back from the company. They answered all of my questions quickly and thoroughly.

G
Gianna

Married on 10/22/2016

These are the BEST guys to work with! We had the pleasure of working with both Chris and Jackson! They are both phenomenal and go above and beyond! Jackson actually hosted our Wedding and we received so many compliments on how he kept the night going! Couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our special day! Thanks again guys!

B
Brianne

Married on 10/08/2016

Chris Jensen DJ'd our wedding 10/8/2016 and he did a fantastic job. Words cannot express how thankful I am for him being able to come out. I originally had booked a different DJ, but he cancelled on me the WEEK BEFORE MY WEDDING. Luckily Chris was available and got the contract out and all the info, he even matched the price I had agreed to with the flake DJ. I think Chris worked out much better than the flake DJ would have honestly. He even threw in the uplighting for no charge and it was absolutely beautiful! Everyone loved him and I am still hearing from guests what a great time they had and how the DJ rocked it! He really did. From coordinating everything so it ran smoothly and efficiently to some pretty awesome song choices. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding. I don't think my wedding could've gone any better! Thank you Chris! :)

H
E

Married on 07/23/2016

Chris at The Wedding DJ was SO AMAZING! People are still telling me how great a DJ he was. Chris was incredibly responsive, professional, easy-going and fun. He listened to what we wanted and listened to what our guests wanted as well. He was a great MC as well as a DJ and made sure our day moved smoothly. I 100% recommend this company!

A
Aleia

Married on 06/11/2016

We were THRILLED with Jackson as our wedding DJ. He was so friendly and personable, yet also incredibly professional and helpful during both the wedding planning and the actual event itself. He definitely went the extra mile to make sure my husband and I were happy with our wedding DJ services, and at one point he even ran to get us water as we were greeting all our guests. It was a simple gesture that meant a lot. Jackson was able to create an awesome playlist that perfectly fit our theme and the mood of the party, and people were dancing until the very last song was played. Overall, the Wedding DJ Company was easy to work with and were priced very competitively for their services, and we would highly recommend them (especially Jackson! ) to any and all future couples!

J
Jana

Married on 05/27/2016

Chris was great! He was like having a second wedding coordinator. He was very professional and extremely accommodating to a lot of the special circumstances we had. I highly recommend him!

S
Sarah

Married on 05/15/2016

Chris just dj'd my friends wedding last night... And he was AWESOME! :D :D :D he played great music that kept me dancing ALL night, such a blast! Very organized yet adaptive to how the night is going. Took care of all introductions and everything with a great attitude and made it fun! Totally going with the wedding Dj for my wedding!

User5465761

2+ years ago

Chris at the Weddig DJ is amazing and so fun! I loved his style and very much appreciated his flexibility and expertise. Fun to work with and he did an amazing job tieing everything together!

T
Tiffany

Married on 04/30/2016

Hiring Chris with The Wedding DJ Company was the best decision we made throughout or wedding planning process. Chris impressed us at our first meeting & was affordable so we booked him. He was the one vendor that we never stressed about because we believed he was going to do a great job & that he did. Chris went above & beyond at entertaining our guests, keeping the ceremony & reception flowing nicely, playing our requested music, & he always knew where the Bride & Groom were or gave suggestions as to what we should be doing ("now would be a good time to visit the tables", etc.). Chris supplied us with a packet to choose our songs. It was perfectly laid out & easy to use. Choosing our music ended up being our favorite part of the entire wedding planning process. All of our guests commented on how great our DJ was, & we couldn't agree any more! If you are looking for a reliable DJ that is professional & an expert at what he does, book Chris with the Wedding DJ Company!

User6768436

2+ years ago

We had Chris F. From The Wedding DJ Company DJ at our wedding. He was phenomenal from beginning to end. He was sooo organized from the first time we met. We instantly knew he was going to get our business. He stayed in touch throughout the months leading up to our wedding and also contacted the other vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. On the day of the wedding he was professional and made sure the day ran smoothly. His equipment worked flawlessly and he constantly checked on us to make sure we did not need anything. Overall, Chris made our wedding day run smoothly and had people dancing all night. We would recommend him 120%. BTW our guests loved him and commented on how great he was. Thanks for everything Chris. Rob and Tiffany P.