Back to The Wedding Therapist

Emily
Emily

Married on 06/22/2019

Superb Coordination

The wedding therapist takes the time to. Know each of her clients (both the bride and the groom) and helps them work through each obstacle to make their bid day flawless. Everything is organized and details are always carefully attended to and if the bride or groom has a melt down by chance or is having a crises Carina handles it with empathy yet with the utmost professionalism and is always ready to help the couple work through anything. I would highly recommend her for any couple who is looking for a lot less stress involved in their wedding planning.

The Wedding Therapist's reply:

Thanks Emily! So thankful to be a part of your magical day, and glad I could be a source of stress relief. Xo

Lelav
Lelav

Married on 12/22/2018

Outstanding !!!

We are so thankful for crossing paths with carina and hiring her to be our wedding planner. She truly goes above and beyond very understanding and helps with everything she can. She made our experience so special and she was a great help. I would recommend her for my family and loved ones for sure!

The Wedding Therapist's reply:

Thanks so much Lelav! It was a pleasure getting to work with you and I hope we cross paths again! Xo

R
Rebecca

Married on 09/30/2018

An Absolute Wedding Essential!

I don't even know where to begin with Carina. She is a bride's fairy godmother! Best money spent on my entire wedding was to have her there! Carina is such a sweetheart and SO professional and organized. We absolutely loved working with her. She truly went above and beyond to give us the wedding of our dreams. She did EVERYTHING I did not want to do and just let me enjoy being a bride. She took care of absolutely everything and our day would not have been as special if it wasn't for her. She was not only our planner and coordinator, but my shoulder to cry on and vent to, a friendly phone call when I needed a pep talk, and everything in between. I can't thank her enough. I will recommend her to ALL of my engaged friends! Thanks, Carina!

The Wedding Therapist's reply:

Thank you SO much Rebecca. Your words were so kind and moving. I truly loved being a part of your perfect day. Xo

Chelsea
Chelsea

Married on 06/02/2018

Absolutely amazing! Would HIGHLY recommend Carina. She is very organized and attentive and really knows what she's doing. We have enjoyed working with her and she has made the wedding process stress-free for us. If you want the best wedding planner out there, Carina is your girl!

The Wedding Therapist's reply:

Thank you, Chelsea!! I loved every minute of planning your perfect wedding! Wishing you and Julian all the best.

F
Faith

Married on 08/17/2017

There are no words to express the amazing talent that is Carina Inganamort. Aside from being so exceptionally good at ALL things wedding planning related, she glides through the process gracefully, happily, and with the calmness to ease a storm. From design, to organization, Carina is not only available but delighted to meet every single need. And by every single need, I mean: Every. Single. Need. And with pure delight, excitement and complete professionalism. She is efficient, thorough and has a unique eye for detail. Something every bride needs in the midst of beautiful mayhem. I believe what sets Carina apart from all others is her genuine passion to make dreams come true. In just a short amount of time, she will know a bride's heart, capture her vision and make it a reality. I had the pleasure of working with Carina alongside my wedding on the Athenian Riviera in Varkiza, Greece. Planning a destination wedding was no easy feat, and it was through my partnership with Carina, The Wedding Therapist, that my wedding day was pure, complete and utter perfection. And let me tell you, my expectations and standards are up in the stars. To put quite simply, Carina Inganamort is positively and without a doubt, the very best gift you can give yourself when planning your wedding.

The Wedding Therapist's reply:

Thank you so very much, Faith! I am honored that I got to be a part of such a spectacular day in a beautiful destination. Send you and Jared much love always!