Back to The Weddings Genie™

| Long Island, NY See photos, pricing and details

3 Reviews for The Weddings Genie™

User4794317

2+ years ago

DWHB and Claudine has been a joy to work with,
the experience I had with her embodies a true wedding planning experience. She has been a counselor, planner, decorator and travel agent. If you want to have a seamless experience for your destination wedding, honeymoon or any kind of travel needs then DWHB is the one to contact. She takes care of everything!

User4934779

2+ years ago

My wedding was exactly what I dreamed of! Wouldn’t have changed a thing! Claudine was so helpful and accommodating. She helped me take care of everything… from my florist, venue, limo service, hotel reservations, to the caterers. SO AWESOME!

User4931277

2+ years ago

Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Boutique handled our wedding in 2013 and it was one of the best decisions we made regarding our special day. Even though we're located in MA and they're in NY, everything was taken care of smoothly and I was able to be in touch with them at almost any time of day. They were able to make it an easy and beautiful experience. It was (except for the usual nerves! ) pretty much stress-free which made the experience that much more appreciated. Claudine handled everything with utmost professionalism and care! - M & B Fitzgerald