Back to The Wentworth

N
Featured
Nicholas Paigo

Married on 06/08/2019

The Wentworth Inn created a perfect weekend for us.

Up until the day of the wedding, Kim was our go-to coordinator. I cannot thank her enough for how great of a job she did corresponding with us. She answered countless questions, and was committed to making sure our vision for the day of came true.

Paris was our day-of event manager who worked hard in making sure all of those details we talked about with Kim went off without a hitch. Paris and the staff were seamless, efficient, and remarkably unnoticed on the day of. Aside from taking care of all of our guests, he put special attention on my wife and I, making sure we had everything we needed throughout the entire night.

The Wentworth Inn made our weekend perfect. The staff was personable, made us feel special, and operated with precision. The qualities mentioned in Kim and Paris can be applied to every single person on staff that weekend. We could not be more thrilled with our experience!

The Wentworth's reply:

Hey Kate & Nick, Thank you for taking the time to write this beautiful review. It truly was a pleasure working with you both in the planning of your most special day! We do try to exceed everyone's expectations! Can't wait to have you with us again! KIM

S
Shannon Dutcher

Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect!!!

I would highly recommend choosing the Wentworth in Jackson NH for any couples looking to get married in the White Mountains.
We wanted the perfect Fall in New England Wedding in October, and the Wentworth made it so easy and surpassed all already high expectations.
From being able to host the rehearsal on site, having hotels rooms on site and breakfast, it made everything so simple for our traveling guests, which was everyone!

Everything was perfect! The lobster bake for the Rehearsal Dinner was incredible from the hors d’oeuvres to the already cracked and prepared lobsters. Our intimate group enjoyed every part of it!

For the wedding itself, everything was so amazing. (I cannot even think of any other descriptive words other than amazing!)

Amster was a perfect cottage for all of my bridesmaids to sleep and get ready. From the spacious, comfortable bedrooms, to the beautiful Front foyer with the fireplace, Everyone loved it all.

The tent, the food and the service were all top notch. Everyone came up to me to comment on how delicious the filet was and the Lobster Ravioli appetizer was a perfect touch. I even had guests coming to tell me specially what an amazing Mixed Greens Salad they enjoyed!

It all went by way too quickly, but all flawless. So many of my guests are telling me it was the best wedding ever!

Kim was a pleasure to work with throughout our whole experience. From my initial site visit, to bringing my mother and sister in law for another visit, to answering all of my silly questions in the whole process. She is a true professional that knows exactly how to plan a perfect day, and keep the process enjoyable, not stressful!

A huge thank you also to Paris, the Banquet Manager and Deb at the Front desk for their exceptional hospitality the whole entire weekend. All of our guests had such a wonderful time and working with the whole team was a perfect experience.
On our past visits to the Inn, we had always received top notch service and hospitality from every department, and that was a huge part of why we chose to return with all of our closest friends and family for our wedding. Everything exceeded our already high expectations.

The Wentworth's reply:

Hey Shannon & Mitch, Thank you for your Kind Words and Great Review! I'm so happy you were thrilled with your wedding weekend with us! We also received so many lovely comments from your guests at check out as well. You were a doll to work with and I appreciated all your many details. We always try to not just meet your expectations but exceed them. Than you so much! Looking forward in seeing you around the Inn again soon! Happy Honeymoon to you both! KIM

D
Donald

Married on 10/11/2018

Beyond outstanding!!!!!

Kim was amazing to deal with in the planning process, she was extremely helpful and made the process so much easier. The Wentworth grounds are well kept and were so beautiful. I cannot say enough about the staff. From the front desk at check in, to the dining and lounge, everyone was so accommodating. This place is so guest experience focused, the owner was around checking on guests and making sure they were taken care of. If your thinking about this venue, think no longer! This is the place to make a special day, perfect!

The Wentworth's reply:

Hey Donnie & Lauren, It was Great working with you during the detailed process. Your wedding was the First Wedding that a Groom has booked our Venue and that the Bride was Totally Surprised to see where her wedding was taking place! What a Fantastic Way of starting your life off as Mr & Mrs! Lauren is a Special Lady! It truly was My Pleasure working with you! Thanks again for your kind words! We are looking forward in having you with us again soon! Happy Honeymoon! KIM

Ashley

Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely everything about the Wentworth was spectacular. From planning help from Kim, and day of help from paris, all of our guests have been raving about the day! We couldn’t have asked for anything more!

The Wentworth's reply:

Hey Ashley & Jon, Thanks for the Great Review and taking the time to write. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your wedding weekend with us!!!! I t truly was a Glorious & Beautiful weekend. You and your family are all so lovely! It was so nice to work with you all.. Can't wait to see your photo's! Happy Honeymoon! KIM

Married on 08/18/2018

We were beyond impressed with care and attention to detail we received from everyone at the Wentworth. Every question, no matter how small or mundane, was answered almost instantly and with a smile. Kim was exceptional to work with and made us feel completely relaxed on our big day. We looked at several venues in the area and knew the moment we walked in and was greeted by Kim and Ellie that the Wentworth was the place for our special day. Absolutely no reservations recommending this amazing venue and staff everyone!

The Wentworth's reply:

Hi Erica & Andrew, Thanks again for your kind words and taking the time to write this review! You were both so good to work with and covered every detail. Thanks for being so organized. You are a lovely couple and we are thrilled that you enjoyed every minute of your weekend with us. Looking forward in seeing you again soon. Thanks again for the review! Happy Honeymoon! KIM

Married on 08/18/2018

Working with Kim and all the staff at The Wentworth was phenomenal. There was not a single detail that was overlooked. If I had it to do all over again, I wouldn't change a thing!

The Wentworth's reply:

Hey Erica, Thanks for selecting the Wentworth for your Special day and the Sweet Review! it truly was a pleasure working with you both in the planning of your most special day!!! Looking forward in having you both with us again soon!!! Happy Honeymoon! KIM

H
Heather

Married on 08/04/2018

I can not say enough about The Wentworth Inn. The beauty and history of the inn was the perfect backdrop for my special day. We choose the gazebo next to the river for our ceremony and it is such a romantic and serene spot. Every member of the staff at The Wentworth greeted us with a big smile and a friendly compliment, the are fantastic and go above and beyond. Kim, the wedding coordinator, is the most wonderful person to work with, she made my planning experience super easy and stress free. She is so organized and prompt with her responses. Everything about the Wentworth exceeded our expectation for our wedding weekend and we wish we could do all over again.

The Wentworth's reply:

Hi Heather & Lucas, It truly was a pleasure working with you both! THANK YOU for your Lovely review and kind words. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your wedding weekend with us. It's lovely people like you that make us love what we do and work hard to please. Thanks again! We look forward in having you with us again!! Happy Honeymoon! KIM

Married on 07/21/2018

An amazing venue! It made it easy and pretty perfect for our day! Our guests are still commenting on the food, setting and hospitality.

The Wentworth's reply:

Hi Erica, Thanks for your sweet review. It truly was a pleasure working with you in the planning of your most special day. Happy Happy Honeymoon! Wishing you much success with your new venture as well. Congratulations again! KIM

G
Gail

Married on 01/07/2018

The Wentworth is the perfect location for a beautiful, romantic wedding. Kim Labnon was so important in making our event fabulous. She made sure ever detail was covered impeccably. Beautiful experience! Thank you, Kim!

The Wentworth's reply:

Hi Gail, Thank you so very much for your kind words! You were a Doll to work with! We are so happy you were pleased with your special day! Looking forward in having you with us again soon!! Congratulations again! KIM

Andrea

Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I are so lucky to say that we had our wedding at the Wentworth Inn in beautiful Jackson NH just a couple weekends ago and we are still amazed at how well everything went! Our day was flawless! Not one single hiccup the entire day! But let me start at the beginning! -- We chose the Wentworth Inn for our wedding after meeting with Kim for a tour of the grounds and to gather venue information from her. Kim had us hooked! She was so kind and easy to talk with but she is sharp as a tac and so incredibly organized and attentive. I don't think I had to wait more than five minutes EVER for an email response with any silly little question I had. She put us both at ease through the whole process and made my wedding planning so much easier leading up to our weekend. Once we arrived for our wedding weekend, the rest of the staff continued to wow us; INCREDIBLE SERVICE! From the front desk to the bar tenders to the wait staff and grounds keepers to the owner Ellie herself, that ALL made me and my family a top priority and they never let us down. I felt like we were among friends the whole time. Jen was also so great to work with the day of my wedding and had everything running like a well oiled machine and needed no direction from me about anything; she had everything covered. Everyone had a blast! Most of my wedding guests stayed at the Wentworth the entire weekend and so many have said that they are planning to go back for a weekend of their own because they enjoyed their time at the Wentworth so much. I really feel like my wedding would not have gone as smoothly and would not have been as wonderful as it was if we hadn't chose the Wentworth Inn as our venue. We are so greatful we did! Thank you to everyone at the Wentworth for helping to make our wedding so special!

The Wentworth's reply:

Andrea, Thank YOU so Much for your gracious review and taking the time to write about your experience working with us in the planning process and your special day! It truly was a perfect, sunny fall day for your Beautiful Wedding! Thank you for recognizing our staff and their hard work! It truly was our pleasure in assisting you both for your wedding. We looking forward in having you and your guests with us again soon! Happy Honeymoon! KIM

R
Reyna

Married on 10/15/2017

Absolutely amazing experience. We decided to get married with two months notice. Kim was able to accommodate all our requests and answer any questions we had. The inn was gorgeous and clean. The wedding was in the tent and we got married at the gazebo outside. All of our guests were happy and can not stop talking about the wedding. Thank you! It really was a dream come true.

The Wentworth's reply:

Hey Reyna & David, We are so pleased that you selected the Wentworth for your Special Day and we are thrilled you were happy with our property! It also was an honor to be part of your ceremony, so Thank you!!! Your kind words were so appreciated. It truly was a delight to work with you and David on the planning of your special day! Best Wishes to you Both! Happy Honeymoon! Hope to see you again soon! KIM

C
Chelsey

Married on 10/14/2017

David and I had a wonderful, beautiful weddding. Kim, Jen and the other members of the Wentworth staff were very flexible and able to answer all of our questions. Our wedding went so smooth and if there were any problems/glitches we never knew.

The Wentworth's reply:

Hey Chelsey, It was our pleasure to serve you and I am so happy you were both pleased with your day. Thank you for this Lovely Review! Your family was gracious and we received so many lovely compliments at check out from your guests. Thank you both again for selecting The Wentworth for your Special Day!!! We are looking forward in seeing you back again soon! Happy Honeymoon! KIM

H
Heidi

Married on 10/05/2017

My husband and I had a small, intimate ceremony at the Inn on October 5th. The staff was incredibly friendly, welcoming and attentive. The food was amazing and the room was AWESOME! We enjoyed a couples massage in the spa the following morning, which was so relaxing and wonderful. The dining staff handled everything, and took care of all of our needs, sometimes even before we knew we needed something! The food was so delicious, that we were completely full by the time we were ready for cake. Our server was kind enough to box up individual pieces of cake for our guests to take back to their rooms with them. If I could get married 1000 times over, every single time would be at the Wentworth! Kim was in constant contact with me throughout the entire time from the date we booked the wedding, to the actual wedding date and made everything so easy and "pain-free. " I can not thank you enough for everything you did for us! I will be sure to send you some photos as soon as we get them back from the photog!

The Wentworth's reply:

Thanks Heidi! It was truly my pleasure to assist you in the planning of your most Special Day!!! Thank you again for your kind words. We do have an amazing Staff at The Wentworth, so thank YOU for recognizing them!!! We do look forward to your next stay!!! Happy Happy Honeymoon!!! KIM

Ashley

Married on 09/09/2017

The Wentworth was the only venue we looked at and we couldn’t be happier with our decision to get married here. The entire weekend, from the Welcome reception on Friday night to breakfast on Sunday morning, was absolutely perfect! Kim is very easy to work with and was always prompt with responses and took care of any requests/needs we had. I am a crazy detailed person and she dealt with all my questions and edits to our plan even up until the last minute. Her attention to detail is excellent and she ensured everything was perfectly planned prior to our wedding weekend. I could tell that Kim actually cared about us and we ended up picking most of our vendors based on her recommendations and were absolutely not disappointed. Once we arrived for our wedding weekend, the entire Wentworth staff was fantastic. The front desk staff, bartenders, waiters, and all other members of the staff were so helpful and treated us like we were family. There were so many little things that Jen, the day of coordinator, did for us that meant a lot like having a plate of hors d'oeuvres ready for us when we walked in the door to our Welcome Reception after our offsite rehearsal dinner, dealing with a tent table layout change the day of the wedding without issue and bringing full meals up to our room after our reception. Our guests have not stopped talking about the atmosphere at the Wentworth and how fantastic the service and hospitality was. Needless to say, many of our guests are planning to go back for a weekend trip in the near future. We are forever grateful to the whole staff for such an incredible weekend!

The Wentworth's reply:

Hey Ashley, Thank you so much for this lovely review and for recognizing our staff and their efforts in making your wedding perfect! You were a doll to work with and it's sweet brides like you that me me love what I do! So Thank YOU for everything! Looking forward in seeing you and your family again soon! KIM

Jennifer

Married on 07/15/2017

The Wentworth was an absolutely wonderful place to have a wedding; the whole staff went above and beyond to give us an incredible and memorable day. From the ceremony location, to the tent setup, to the ground and rooms, everything was perfect, everything was beautiful. The food was delicious and well prepared, and they were great in helping us build the menu we wanted. Kim did a great job helping us plan, and Jennifer ran things smoothly on the day. We were able to relax and enjoy our special day easily, knowing we were in such experienced and capable hands.

The Wentworth's reply:

Hey Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time on your Honeymoon to write us a review! Your Wedding was just Gorgeous! We are so happy you were pleased with your wedding and weekend events! Can't wait to see your beautiful pics! Your were an amazing bride & groom to work with! Thanks again!

K
katey

Married on 06/24/2017

We had our May wedding at The Wentworth and it was AMAZING! The staff, the service, the venue and the value were all perfect. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect day thanks to The Wentworth and everyone there who was involved.

The Wentworth's reply:

Hey Katey, Thank you for your review. Your wedding really kicked off the wedding season, so we thank you for this! We are so happy you enjoyed your wedding weekend! It was a pleasure working with you both in the planning of your most special day! Looking forward in seeing you again soon! That's the pleasure of living so close:+) Best wishes to you both & the little man too! KIM

K
Kaitlin

Married on 06/17/2017

Our wedding at The Wentworth was a dream! During the planning process Kim guided us every step of the way, whether it was vendor referrals, helping me to envision what things would look like that day, or just answering my many emails quickly and efficiently, we frequently called her Kimtastic because she really was fantastic, if it was doable, she would make it happen. When the weekend finally arrived we could relax and enjoy because we knew that we had everything planned out... Then we meant the wonderful Jen who would be coordinating the weekend. She was AWESOME! Constantly running around making sure not only we had what we needed but that all of our guests had everything they needed as well. She always seemed two steps ahead of us and again, we did not have to worry about a thing. From the welcome reception all the way until breakfast Sunday morning everything ran so smoothly. The staff at The Wentworth were so accommodating and it was clear they new how to run an event. Our guests continue to talk about how great the weekend was, the location, the food, and the service is clearly top notch.

The Wentworth's reply:

Hey Kaitlin, You were an absolute Doll to work with as well! Thank you for being a Great Bride! We are so happy you were both pleased with your Wedding Weekend! Hope to see you again soon!

Jennifer and Ivan

Married on 10/15/2016

Amazing venue. It was great working with Kim. She provided a world class service and met all of our needs. We haven't had any guest complain. All they have to say is how much fun our wedding was and how great the Wentworth is. Highly recommend using this venue. You won't be disappointed!

The Wentworth's reply:

Hey Jennifer & Ivan, Thanks so much for your review! It truly was a pleasure assisting you with the planning of your Beautiful Wedding! It was a Pleasure working with you and your family! I know many came from abroad and far away! They were just all lovely!!! Thanks again for Hosting your Wedding Weekend with us! Looking forward in seeing you in the Celebration of your Anniversary soon! KIM

R
Ryan

Married on 10/02/2016

We had our wedding weekend last October at the Wentworth, it could not have been more perfect, the food was fantastic, rooms were great and scenery was beautiful, we wouldn't have changed a thing.

The Wentworth's reply:

Hey Ryan, Thanks so much! You were a doll to work with! So happy you were pleased with your special day! Looking forward in seeing you again, in the celebration of your Anniversary! KIM

L
Laurie-Ann

Married on 08/07/2016

We had the most beautiful wedding here! The staff was incredible and the food was amazing. I would highly recommend this venue!

The Wentworth's reply:

Hi Laurie-Ann, Thanks so much for your review! It truly was a pleasure working with you in the planning of your Lovely Wedding! We are looking forward to your next stay with us! Kim

M
Maddie

Married on 08/06/2016

Our Wentworth wedding was a dream wedding! The owners, Kim, Paris, and the whole staff were AMAZING! All of our guests felt so comfortable and still rave about the "best wedding weekend"! The food was fantastic, the venue was stunning, and the service was amazing. By the end of the weekend, the Wentworth felt like home! I would highly recommend getting married at the Wentworth! As a bride, you couldn't ask for a better experience!

The Wentworth's reply:

Hey Maddie & Max, Thank you so much for your review! You were both sweet to work with! We thank your Photographer (StephanieWalesPhotography) also for sending us a beautiful book of Your Amazing Wedding! All our guests love it as I think you found her from a book of another wedding :+) You were both great to work with and we are thrilled that you were pleased with your wedding weekend! It truly was a pleasure working with you both!!! Hope to see you again soon! KIM

M
Monique

Married on 07/04/2016

Everything about our wedding experience at the Wentworth was AMAZING! The location, the Inn the employees - everything was so perfect.

The Wentworth's reply:

Hey Monique & Roberto, Thanks so much for your review! We truly do appreciate it! It was a pleasure not only planning your special day/weekend but also officiating your ceremony. Thank YOU for including me with the most important part of your wedding! It was great getting to know you both! I'm so happy you were here to celebrate your 1st Anniversary with us and do hope to see you every year!!! Cheers to you both!!! KIM

User5279196

2+ years ago

Our daughters wedding was recently held over the course of two days at the Wentworth, and we couldn't be happier with our choice! The entire weekend was flawless! The wedding coordinator, Kim was courteous, professional and very organized which helped immensely throughout the planning stages! She kept in constant contact with us, which was extremely helpful as this was a destination wedding for us and a 3. 5 hour drive from our home. Ellie was a gracious host, her inn is impeccable! The rooms, staff and food are all top notch. Jen and the inn staff were wonderful and worked wearing many hats throughout the weekend, it was a wonderful experience to see the the same faces daily and get to know them each by name! Chef Brian and the kitchen staff turned out meals that were outstanding from breakfast right down to dinner! The food at our welcome reception on Friday was the homemade pasta reception that wowed everyone! The wedding meal certainly was not "the usual wedding fare", as it was not only delicious, but presented and plated beautifully! Our guests have not stopped commenting to us that they loved our daughters wedding weekend, and stated it was the best wedding they have ever been to! I can't thank the staff at the Wentworth enough for working with me throughout the entire process to make our daughters wedding truly amazing!
Beth S. 200 person wedding 10/17

The Wentworth's reply:

Hey Beth, Great to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to write this beautiful review! Our staff enjoyed working with you and your family so very much! Your daughter & son-inlaw's wedding was just beautiful! We knew you had very high expectations, so to see this review was just the icing on the cake. We do have an amazing, experienced staff to accommodate all needs, big or small. We do pride ourselves on our level of service, our exceptional food, or comfortable rooms and our truly gorgeous tent, that you had a lot to do with. Thank you for suggesting us to purchase the liner. All our weddings have been over the top HAPPY with it! It's that extra level of Elegance of what our Enhanced Tent is now. So we all Thank YOU! Also, Thank You for going over and recognizing our staff! It's families like you that make us so proud of what we do. Thank you again from the Entire Wentworth Staff & Ellie! It truly was my pleasure to work with you and assist in the planing of your daughter's most special day! I enjoyed every minute of it:+) Warm regards and Happy Honeymoon to the Newlyweds! Thank you so much again. We are all looking forward in seeing you and your family again soon! KIM

ellen

Married on 05/28/2016

My Wentworth wedding, orchestrated by your was SUCH an amazing and professionally run event! A+ across the board!

The Wentworth's reply:

Thanks So much for your review! It was great working with you and your lovely family! Looking forward in see you all again soon!

Jen

Married on 08/29/2015

I highly recommended this place if you are having a wedding or just looking to get away! The wedding coordinator, Kim, is always sure to get back to you and put your mind at ease. The owners are probably the two most adorable people EVER, and you will meet them throughout your stay as they enjoy mingling with their guest, assuring they are having a good time! Everyone is so nice and accommodating. If you are lucky enough to catch Kevin at the bar you're in for a real treat! A true "mixologist" who genuinely loves his job! He will mix you up something that you'll love just by telling him the types of flavors you like.
Top to bottom this place was fantastic! My guest raved about the food and what a great time they had!