Back to The White Room

| Minneapolis, MN See photos, pricing and details

10 Reviews for The White Room

Jenelle

Married on 06/22/2019

The White Room has the most beautiful dress selection for every bride. I went in unsure of what my style was and fell in love with multiple dresses from the shop. Nikki and Carmen were so helpful and excited to help me find THE dress. The accessories are nothing short of perfect and Nikki did a great job finding the best pieces for each of the dresses I tried on.
I had a previous experience at a bridal shop in which I felt pressured to buy TODAY, and The White Room was a very refreshing experience to know that I had the time I needed to find the perfect dress without any pressure.
Thank you so much for giving me this amazing experience!

Eliza
Eliza Kroeten

Married on 02/16/2019

Unique Selection & Wonderful Staff

HANDS-DOWN BEST BRIDAL SHOP IN MPLS.

So, I'm planning a very small wedding in Mexico this winter and had originally planned on purchasing an inexpensive gown

Jackie Scroggs

Married on 01/01/2019

Amazing One of a Kind Experience

AMAZING, One of a Kind Dresses and Wonderful Team! I don’t even know where to begin on my overall experience I had when I worked with the Carmen and her team at The White Room. I not unlike most brides was looking for the “experience” when shopping for my dress. As the day went on, I became discouraged. I wasn’t feeling special, I didn’t have that dress that made me cry and at one point it became so overwhelming, I wanted to stop. TWR was our last stop of the day. The boutique is intimate and unique with a very cool vibe. We were greeted at the door by Carmen, a sweet, funny and energetic soul (who I later found out was the owner). She got my guests and I situated and brought us sparking wine. She was so helpful on how to begin looking for a dress, understanding what I was looking for and then allowing me to look through the beautiful and one of a kind dresses. I had never seen such gorgeous dresses, except in the bridal couture magazines. I found my dream dress that I have always imagined. There are so many stresses in planning a wedding. This is the ONE recommendation I would have for the bride-to-be. TWR will handle the fittings in house and answer any questions on alterations.

Laine
Laine

Married on 10/28/2017

I can't even begin to share just how incredible and EASY my wedding dress shopping experience was. From the stunning selection and then on to alterations and overall experience, Carmen, Anne and Roxanne catered to all of my wants and needs. And they did it with excitement and love as if I was their only bride, and they give this experience to EVERYONE. There is seriously no where else to go in Minneapolis besides The White Room.

Jenna

Married on 07/08/2017

My experience with the White Room was an absolute dream! They were so attentive and made the entire experience from shopping to alterations so easy and stress free! They really listened to what I wanted and made me feel special and understood (exactly how you should feel when bridal shopping!). I found the perfect dress there and was able to come in for a last minute appointment the following day with my Dad to try it on once more before purchasing. The dress was a little large when I first got it and it made me really anxious, but they did a great job of walking me through and normalizing the alterations process and their seamstress did an AMAZING job! It was absolutely perfect! They seriously go above and beyond for their brides! The morning of my wedding, I had an issue with my veil and they came personally to help me sort it out! You cannot do better than the service and styles at the White Room. I HIGHLY recommend to anyone who wants a great bridal experience!

S
Suzanne

Married on 09/17/2016

This was the last shop I visited while dress shopping in the twin cities and it was by far the favorite for my whole party! Anne & Carmen are very warm and welcoming and the atmosphere of their shop is just perfect. You get great one on one service and you are not crowded in with other brides. And the natural light that their space gets makes a world of difference when looking at dresses! If you are looking for a unique, stylish, and beautiful wedding dress I would definitely check out their selection!

C
Calli

Married on 06/04/2016

You will not be disappointed with your decision to work with these girls. They are so warm and attentive; I can't imagine a more positive experience! I happened upon them because of their unique collection and feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to work with them!

C
Cara

Married on 10/02/2015

I tell everyone about the fantastic experience I had at The White Room! I had been to three locations wedding dress shopping, and had been treated like I was an annoyance by the employees and owners of all three places. Feeling frustrated I was reluctant to continue my search for "the perfect wedding dress. " I found two dresses online designed by Rosa Clara. The nearest vendor for this designer was in Minneapolis. I reached out via email to The White Room inquiring about the dresses I was interested in. I spoke with Carmen, and she informed me that they did not carry those particular dresses, but assured me that they could get the samples for both dresses for my appointment. I made the trek to Minnesota uneasy about wedding dress shopping from previous experiences. I'm telling ya, these ladies gave me such a wonderful experience! I walked through the door and was greeted with a warm welcome that consisted of smiles and hugs. I heard jazz music playing (Louis Armstrong, my favorite! ), and I immediately recalled Carmen asking me in a previous email what my favorite kind of music was. I was blown away by how comfortable and relaxed I felt. The atmosphere was intimate. It was the girls, myself, and my future mother in law. For the first time since my dress shopping had began, I was enjoying myself! I had my eureka moment. This is what dress shopping was supposed to feel like. It was wonderful! I hope that anyone looking for a wedding has as great of an experience as I had at The White Room, and that's why I tell everyone about what a great buisness these ladies bring to the table. The wedding dress I purchased from them made me feel so glamorous, I wish I could wear it all over again! Seriously, check them out!

User4608785

2+ years ago

If you live in Minnesota and are searching for a wedding dress, this is a new bridal shop that you have to check out! The White Room carries up and coming bridal brands that are unique, well made, and whimsically romantic. If you don't want mainstream for your wedding dress this is the place to go. The ladies that run this boutique are wonderful. I had a truly amazing experience with The White Room and recommend them to everyone in the Midwest.

Thank you ladies!

S
Sara

Married on 11/03/2018

3.1

I tried on dresses here and it wasn't the greatest experience. The staff is very ambivalent about the process. They didn't ask any questions about my budget, style, or wedding. Instead they just told us to go pick dresses from their racks. Once we had selected dresses to try on, the dressing room is super awkward. They just hung a curtain in the corner of this bigger room. So everyone from your group is just sitting outside your curtain, waiting for you. You can't talk to the stylist in private at all. I had a few friends and family members with me, so I was trying on things they had picked out. But didn't have the privacy to be able to tell my stylist what I disliked without running the risk of hurting someone's feelings.

Overall, it seemed like the stylists didn't really care about the process. It was awkward and a little stiff. I bought my dress somewhere else.