Back to Tick Tock Jewelers

5 Reviews for Tick Tock Jewelers

B
Beth

Married on 10/12/2015

We loved Tick Tock for both sizing and purchasing rings. They know their stuff!

S
Susan

Married on 08/09/2008

We were very pleased with our wedding bands! The staff was so helpful in choosing the right bands and each of us and was able to have them ready in a week. The have beautiful jewlery and look forward to doing buissness with them again.

F
Fred

Married on 08/05/2008

I didn't want to be to picky about my wedding ring but I couldn't find the style I wanted anywhere until I checked out Tick Tock Jewelers. They did have the bands I was looking for and it wasn't to expensive. I would definitely stop by again to look at their other selection and receive the same friendly service.

L
Lauren

Married on 03/01/2008

I ordered my wedding band just in the nick of time and they made sure it arrived the day before my wedding. I also had the diamond from my engagement ring reset into a new band and they did a beautiful job. I would highly recommend going there for unique and great priced jewelry.

K
Kaitlin

Married on 07/06/2019

0.5

Wanted to give my love the ring of her dreams and was promised a price I could afford by Tick Tock. After putting down my payment they tried to triple what I paid to do the ring we agreed on. This was frustrating after doing our research and getting quotes from other jewelry stores saying that the original price agreed upon was more than fair and tripling it would be insane. Because of the obvious signs all over the store "no returns or refunds" we were at a loss. After making 7 total trips traveling over an hour each time, and dealing with 3 different people at tick tock, we partially got what we wanted. They sent us home with a ring that doesn't fit the description of how we wanted it customized, and it is too big to the point where it falls off. We had a deal and they didn't hold up their end. Although they did offer to make it right if we paid yet more money. I expressed all of my hurt to them and the reply I got was "we wouldn't be in business so long if we were screwing people", but yes they are in business because getting engaged is a one time deal, they can screw everyone once then onto the next poor sucker. All in all I was taken advantage of and this is not an experience I wish for any couples to have to go through.