Back to Tim Souza Photography

R
Featured
Robert

Married on 07/29/2018

Bottom line: Tim is the ABSOLUTE BEST and we are so very thankful for his professionalism, courtesy, skilled work, and results. He produces unparalleled, inspiring photography without breaking the bank.

After searching for a photographer for a couple weeks, my fiancé and I stumbled upon Tim here on wedding wire. After previous failed attempts at finding a photographer with quality work that doesn't charge thousands of dollars, we decided to email Tim with some ideas and see what we could work out.

That email was the best thing we could have ever done.

Immediately, Tim responded back with questions, suggestions, and ideas for how to capture what we wanted to have in our photos. He went the extra mile by asking us about themes, setting, and inspiration for the shoot (as opposed to the standard auto-reply pric quote we saw from other vendors).

Then we asked about his flexibility and the possibility of doing a cityscape shoot at sunrise. Without any further explanation or questions, Tim enthusiastically responded and mentioned how excited he was to do such a unique shoot. We gave him 4 different locations and he gave many more recommendations (with no added pressure to go to any one place) further contributing to our plan. With the decision to have a sunrise shoot, he also helped coordinate the sunrise time, weather report, and sky visibility to ensure our day was perfect.

The day of, Tim met us 10 minutes early and was setup with multiple lights, backlights, flash assemblies, multiple cameras, and accessories without any loss in time. This is noteworthy because we met at 5:00am and had no time to waste with how quickly the sun comes up. We arrived with poses in mind, but Tim also gave us more recommendations for poses, which really made the photo shoot fun, entertaining, and lively. We felt like spoiled models the entire morning.

The final photos were breathtaking and readily available after the shoot. If you want the best, he's it.

Blair
Blair Ryland Lethbridge

Married on 08/03/2019

Simply Amazing

Tim and Trish Souza provided the utmost professional and beautiful photography serivce for me and my husband's wedding in August 2019. My husband is someone who typically does not like to take photos, but Tim Souza Photography made the engagement and wedding day photo shoots enjoyable and lively in addition to providing quality and stellar photos. From the beginning, Tim and Trish devoted the time and energy to get to know me and my husband. They respected and valued our opinions and provided expert recommendations along the way. The two were also flexible and amenable to last minute wishes suggested by me and my husband - further highlighting their professionalism and dedication to the service they provide. After an amazing wedding day service and experience provided by Tim and Trish, they provided a few sneak-peek photos the very next day, and the top-notch quality of the photos is unquestionable. We highly recommend Tim Souza Photography - outstanding photographers and amazing, loving people.

Tim Souza Photography's reply:

Matt & Blair!!!!!
Thank you so VERY much for your kind words. We loved working with you! You both are amazing and it was such an honor to work with your family and friends. The whole day is one we will never forget! We wish you both much happiness in your new life together! Please stay in touch and let us know when you're in town!! đŸ˜Šâ€ïž

Sbaker

Married on 06/01/2019

Perfection!

They are wonderful! They catch the candid pictures that are so perfect during a day of smiling. :) They also make sure you are doing all right during each picture and give you breaks when you need it. The bride and groom are their priority, and you definitely feel that way with them!

E
Erika

Married on 09/01/2018

Tim and his wife were so wonderful to work with! My fiancé and I had such a great time getting to know them and they did a spectacular job on our engagement photos! We got them back so fast and they captured who my fiancé and I are in our pictures!

D
Danielle

Married on 11/11/2017

Tim and Trish are the best photographers money can buy! They are so sweet and will make you feel very comfortable throughout all of your photos! Tim took wonderful pictures for our engagement, bridal portraits, and wedding! My wedding would not have been as perfect without Tim and Trish there taking photos! Thank you guys so much! If you want a quality photographer that makes you feel like you are just talking with old friends, look no further than Tim Souza Photography!

Shivan

Married on 04/01/2017

WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY! Do not hesitate to book with Tim Souza! He is absolutely amazing and so is his work. I had my engagement photos taken with Tim and he will be doing my wedding in a few months as well! He and Trish were so fun to work with. We laughed non-stop during our entire photo-shoot. They are the sweetest couple to work with and the photos are so beautiful. I would recommend Tim to anyone I know! He is very easy going, extremely nice and so talented. I am so glad to have been referred to him and I am very excited to see our beautiful wedding photos! And the best part is that he makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Most people are very camera shy so he is great at making sure it is a very relaxed environment and the entire photo-shoot ends up being a blast. I was worried about looking awkward and feeling awkward but Tim is simply amazing and made the whole experience so wonderful!

Sara

Married on 03/04/2017

Tim was outstanding! My fiancé and I are from Texas, he being stationed in Virginia and I remained in Dallas. I was able to book Tim from states away and was blown away with the results. His responsiveness was unbelievable and even when our military orders changed Tim was able to reschedule us 2 days before our original session. The shoot was easy, stress free and my fiancé and I both walked away feeling satisfied. Hiring Tim has been by far the easiest part of wedding planning and the pictures turned out amazing! The online gallery was easy and Tim continued to help and give advice on quality of development and adjusting pictures to sizes we wanted. I highly recommend Tim and only wish we could bring him to Texas for our wedding!
Sara & Dustin

Samantha

Married on 11/26/2016

I would recommend Tim Souza to anyone looking for a photographer! From the time we emailed, I knew I wanted to hire Tim to photograph my wedding because he was so quick to respond to my emails, he was very clear and professional in his communication, and he was very accommodating to any questions I had. Then when I finally met him, I was so happy I had hired him because he and his wife were so fun and easy to get along with. They met with me a few weeks before my wedding to make sure they knew the photos I wanted them to take at the wedding. Then they went above and beyond by visiting the reception venue ahead of time to scout out places for photos. They also came to my ceremony rehearsal the night before the wedding to become familiar with the space so they could figure out how to logistically get photos of everything the next day, On our actual wedding day, they were so organized and efficient at getting all our requested photos taken! They definitely took time to make sure they captured everything we wanted, but they were super on top of everything and didn't waste anytime. I was also super impressed with their punctuality! I would recommend Tim Souza Photography to my best friends!

C
Cris

Married on 10/15/2016

Tim and his team were absolutely amazing. Tim was available for multiple meetings prior to the event where we went over our expectations which was a great asset in our planning. He's a very nice man who is obviously passionate about his work. On the day of the wedding, he showed up early to prepare with his wife and assistant and all three were professional, patient, and friendly. His wife was especially great at dealing with everyone and gathering everyone together for the group pictures. The pictures themselves are tasteful and high quality and his website access is convenient and secure. All in all, we couldn't have asked for a better photography team!

K
Kaitlyn

Married on 09/03/2016

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Tim Souza Photography. We had engagement and wedding photos done with him as well as my bridal photos. He was very flexible and easy to work with as we ran into issues with our engagement photos due to bad weather. We also did two photo session in DC where there were people everywhere but from the photos you would of thought we had the monument to ourselves. We absolutely love all of our photos! The moments captured and the quality of each photos was simply amazing.

A
Ashley

Married on 04/16/2016

Tim Souza and his team are INCREDIBLY TALENTED! Wow! Our engagement and wedding photos turned out better than we ever imagined! Tim Souza has such an eye for awesome, creative shots. The most amazing shots seem to come to his mind so quickly, and he executes his vision in a way that you just can't fully imagine until you see what he has captured. It's truly remarkable. A rating of 5/5 does not give Tim Souza Photography enough credit! While most brides don't realize it when planning their wedding, the experience that you have when being photographed on your wedding day is just as important as the photos that you'll have forever--because you will also have the memory of your big day forever. Tim Souza and his team went above and beyond to make sure that we felt comfortable on our wedding day. We didn't even notice them photographing us... They are THAT good! I expected to feel super awkward and too "posed" when being photographed (for both engagement and wedding photos), but it wasn't that way at all, and I am someone who has always disliked having their picture taken. Tim Souza and team evoked natural emotion out of me and my husband by making us laugh and by helping us to learn how to be candid. The experience ended up being so much fun that we were kind of sad when we were all done. We got a perfect mix of candid, fun shots and "serious" shots. We love all of our photos and are so pleased with the entire experience. You will not regret choosing Tim Souza Photography! There is no way that you could. If you choose Tim Souza as your photographer, you will be blown away and will have additional great memories to look back on when looking at your photos. We will definitely use Tim Souza Photography again in the future and highly recommend this team, without hesitation! If this review still doesn't convince you to choose Tim Souza as your photographer, then I recommend that you simply meet him. You won't be sorry that you did!

Stephanie

Married on 02/05/2016

Tim Souza has photographed our engagement, wedding, one year anniversary and now we have hired him for our 5 year anniversary to photograph. His quality of photos are phenomenal! And he makes the photo session so enjoyable and relaxed. We highly recommend Tim Souza Photography!

M
Madeline

Married on 11/15/2014

Tim Souza Photography is an excellent choice for a photographer in the Northern Va, or DC area. Our wedding photos are phenomenal! We love looking at them and remembering the wonderful moments we shared on that day. Tim Souza is very professional, and it is easy to see he really loves what he does. He made sure we were comfortable and every photo was fun. I would recommend him to anyone! (And I have!)

Stephanie

Married on 09/17/2011

Tim has taken phenomenal photos of me and my husband throughout the years. The pictures are amazing quality and Tim is awesome to work with. Very professional and makes each session very enjoyable. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.