Back to Timber Pizza Company

J
Featured
James

Married on 11/04/2017

Timber Pizza was fantastic. Chris was easy to work with and accommodating of all our requests. At the reception, he arrived well ahead with his staff and set up the oven outside and the bars inside. His staff was wonderful and really seemed to enjoy their work. It started to rain before the reception started. Their was no noticeable problem from our side. They food was excellent, his servers were great, and they went above and beyond in clean up. We had no negatives. I highly recommend them.

Kirk
Kirk Nichols

Married on 09/01/2019

Excellent taste and service for your wedding!

Timber Pizza did an excellent job catering the wedding. They had no problem setting up bars in both the cocktail hour and reception areas. From what I could tell, no guest was waiting for food and Timber was kind enough to box up leftovers at the end of the night.

They did an excellent job catering to the dietary restrictions of our guests, and some of the vegetarians said, "I'm surprised they have multiple vegetarian options that not only taste great, but taste very different from each other".

If you want to do something more memorable than the Chicken/Steak/Salmon dinner options for your wedding, go with Timber!

N
Nicole Anderson

Married on 06/29/2019

Our neighborhood favorite

We originally booked Timber because we lived in their neighborhood and ate at the restaurant all the time but they exceeded expectations. We knew their food would be amazing but they also helped coordinate the table and chairs rental and willingly helped cut the cake and set up decorations even though that wasn’t in their contract.

G
Grace Sheridan

Married on 05/18/2019

best caterer ever!

We are SO GLAD we chose Timber Pizza to cater our wedding! Not only were they incredible easy to work with, but their food tastes amazing. Guests could not stop talking about how awesome the food was. Their staff was attentive and went above and beyond to make the event a success. Choose Timber Pizza if you want delicious food and good people!

Taylor
Taylor

Married on 05/04/2019

Their food is absolutely delicious! For our tasting they let us try a ton of different pizzas, salads, and sides. We definitely recommend them for your wedding or special event! They have been super helpful throughout the entire process and very responsive to every email and question I've had.

Caitlin

Married on 11/10/2018

Fall wedding in DC

We had Timber Pizza as our caterer for our fall wedding at Studio 52 in DC, and we couldn't be happier with our experience! We knew we wanted casual, fun food for our wedding and Timber was the perfect fit. We did buffet-style for our 80 guests, and everything went smoothly. And they packed up all the extra pizzas in pizza boxes for our guests to take home, which was a great touch. Working with Chris was very easy, and he was very accommodating of our special requests, specifically vegan options.

Claire

Married on 09/22/2018

Not only is the food AMAZING, the whole crew is fun and great to work with. We had Timber Pizza cater our rehearsal dinner this past weekend and everything was perfect - from the coordination, to their flexibility with food allergies, to the best pizza I have ever had. I highly recommend hiring them for any kind of event! They also work directly with a rental company to provide you with tables, bar tables, chairs, plates, etc. Their catering menu also includes salads, family style starters, and appetizers like shrimp skewers or caprese skewers. Thank you to Chris Brady and his team for making our Rehearsal Dinner a perfect evening!

Alexandra

Married on 09/15/2018

These guys are so much fun to work with. Our guests raved about the pizza (some said it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding! ) The sides, salads, bartenders, servers, bagels were all noteworthy. Timber will make sure everyone has a good time!

User4133590

1+ year ago

I cannot say enough good things about Timber. First of all, the food is incredible. All of our guests told us it's the best pizza they'd ever had and the appetizers and salads were also delicious. Second, the staff went above and beyond and helped with set-up and break down. They also made sure I and my husband were getting food and drinks and were great bartenders. We were having a smaller, more casual wedding and they worked with us to pull off our vision and were flexible with the types of drinks we wanted and us providing our own alcohol (they bartended as well). Great value, great staff who everyone loved and exceptional food.

Jesse
Jesse

Married on 08/01/2018

Great people and great food

We had such a great experience with Timber. Our reception was at Republic Restoratives, and the two work together seamlessly! Chris was a pleasure to deal with and wound up staffing our wedding (it was great to meet him in person!). The whole process of selecting food was very low key, no pressure, and the service that Timber brought was fantastic. All the guests were impressed, and I have colleagues asking me about Timber to hire them for future events. Not to mention, the food was amazing, and I totally didn’t eat enough!

B
Brenna

Married on 05/26/2018

Chris and his team were amazing! Leading up to the wedding, they answered all our logistical questions and helped us plan. The day of, they worked so well with our coordinator to help our wedding run smoothly. The pizza and salads were just delicious and they let us make our own flavor! They also offer vegan (which our vegan friends actually found tasty) and gluten-free options. Pizza weddings are the best, even the grandmas will love it (just give them some time to get used to the idea..)

K
Kira

Married on 12/02/2017

The Timber team was excellent. Chris worked with us every step of the way to make sure our menu was exactly as we wanted and the food was amazing the day of. They were a fun twist for a wedding meal and our guests loved it! Having the leftover pizzas boxed up for people to take as “late night eats” was an awesome added bonus. They also provided our bar service and the team was professional, fun and friendly. I HIGHLY recommend these guys if you’re looking for something fun and delicious at your wedding!

K
Katie

Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I loved working with Timber Pizza Co. Chris was so helpful and fun to work with. Everyone at the wedding reception loved the pizza and was impressed with the staff. Highly recommend if you are looking for something unique for your wedding.

E
Erin

Married on 10/07/2017

Timber Pizza catered our wedding, and we could not have had a better experience working with them! We were so impressed with their flexibility with so many aspects of our day. Planning the menu was easy, the food was incredible, and our guests had so many compliments about it. Their whole staff was friendly, and you won't find a better value for your money. We cannot recommend them enough!

Alyssa

Married on 06/10/2017

Timber is one of our favorite restaurants in DC, so we were thrilled when we found out they could cater our rehearsal dinner. They were responsive and easy to work with, laid back yet organized, and delivered completely - amazing pizzas and an awesome salad that our guests loved (just as good as in the restaurant!). Timber is the best - highly recommend!

H
Hannah

Married on 05/28/2017

How do I love Timber Pizza Co? Let me count the ways...
1) Professional: Chris's organization and responsiveness will put even the most stressed brides at ease. With extensive catering experience, Timber is able to give recommendations if you need them or accomodate specific requests. Chris responded to my inquiry with a detailed proposal based on my budget and vision. He made planning a wedding from a different state all that much less stressful. I knew I made the right choice.
2) Flexibility: Because I was out of state, Chris worked to accomodate a tasting appointment for my sister and her husband to help us make our decision. They even had a high chair ready to go for my baby neice. They also didn't bat an eye when we requested our own tasting when we came to town for the holidays. Chris kindly sent me photos of all of the apps and previous wedding set ups to help me make up my mind on toppings and apps.
3) Determination: Timber's employees fought the odds to set up in the incredibly muddy feild where the wedding was held. Everyone worked together to free the truck when it got stuck in the mud without a single complaint. They helped make a stressful situation, that was honestly out of anyone's control, much better. They persevered, set up and got to cheerfully cranking out pizzas.
4) DID I MENTION THE FOOD IS BOMB? This is honestly the best pizza my husband and I have ever had in our life. We have been to so many weddings with the usual overpriced chicken/steak catering offerings where we knew the couple paid a pretty penny for meh food. Our goal was to give our guests something delicious and memorable. We have recieved rave reviews from our friends and family. Timber even put the extra pizzas in to-go boxes for our guests to take with them when they left. Such an amazing idea!
My husband and I were so in love with the pizza that we cut one and fed it to each other instead of cake. Love you guys!

Annie

Married on 05/27/2017

Having Timber cater our wedding was one of the best decisions we made for the big day. Not only were they wonderful & easy to work with (going through multiple versions of a menu, super responsive to picky dietary preferences, etc. ) but the food was outstanding. One of the most frequent comments we heard from guests after our wedding was how great the food was. It's unique and memorable, but more importantly, it's just a great meal. Everyone tells you you won't eat on your wedding day - but with Timber, we ate well :)

L
Laura

Married on 04/22/2017

We used Timber as our wedding caterer and we couldn't have had a better experience with Chris and all of the staff! From the drinks to the food to the exceptional service, Timber cannot be beat. Our guests are still raving about the pizza, and we've heard from multiple people that it was the best food they've had at a wedding! Plus, they kept the pizzas coming all night long, and also provided awesome bartenders and helped us come up with a signature cocktail (which was also delicious). The quality of food and drinks you'll get from Timber is terrific, but the service and attention to detail is what puts them over the top. All of my family and friends who worked with Timber while setting up the venue spoke so highly of their staff and how helpful they were. While planning our wedding, Chris made us feel at ease due to his obviously extensive experience catering weddings and his laidback demeanor. My husband and I feel very lucky to have booked Timber when we did. Rave reviews from Bon Appetit and Washington Post are going to make these guys a hot commodity (and rightfully so!). Book them while you can! You won't regret it, and your guests will love having pizza at a wedding. :)

E
Emily

Married on 12/31/2016

Timber Pizza is AMAZING to work with. Not only is their food outstanding but there service was top notch. They went above and beyond on site and did things they were not contracted to do. Chris was so easy to work with and he made our wedding day a memorable one!

Casey

Married on 10/15/2016

Working with Timber Pizza Company was a beyond amazing experience! I found them online and fell in love with their blue old school pick up truck. From the very beginning they were super flexible and catered to our every need. The food was phenomenal and the staff was extremely professional. My guests are still raving about the food and the service even after my wedding. We went back a fourth several times changing the number or guests, location and the food. Every time they were quick to respond to all my questions and were more than accommodating. My husband and I went down the restaurant in Petworth D.C. To do a tasting prior to the wedding. The staff there was so friendly and made it such a wonderful experience. We tried endless pizzas, which made it even harder to choose our favorite. There wasn’t a single thing we didn’t like that we tried. Both owners, Chris and Andrew went out of their way to make sure our big day was perfect. I would highly recommend them for your next event. I cannot wait to use them again in the very near future!

Martha
Martha

Married on 10/01/2016

Timber Pizza was AWESOME! We had them cater our rehearsal dinner. The food was amazing, as were the service, presentation, and staff. The pizzas were delicious, and no one had to wait for any of the food.
We would highly recommend Timber Pizza for any and all wedding events!

S
Shayna

Married on 10/01/2016

If you're looking for tasty food combined with laid-back but competent folks, this is your best bet. Our guests were so impressed with the delicious food, even the ones who were originally skeptical about having pizza at a wedding. The meatball apps and the green monster pizza were the most popular, but truly, it was all so good! Chris was really helpful, and was able to accommodate all the special things we wanted to add or change to the menu. The Timber Pizza team coordinated well with the venue and the people in charge of rentals, which resulted in a seamless apps/cocktail hour and then dinner transition. We are so glad we went with this choice! Bottom line: delicious food, professional service, and a stress-free process. You can't go wrong with Timber Pizza Company!

J
Jon

Married on 09/24/2016

If we got married 100 more times we would have Timber cater our wedding 100 more times. Their food is phenomenal: it's the best pizza we've ever had and was well complemented by a seasonal salad and two appetizers that could have made a terrific meal on their own. Timber met the dietary needs of all of our guests, including offering a delicious gluten-free crust that got the attention of many a gluten-eating guest. Maybe most importantly, Chris and his staff are courteous, positive, and are terrific communicators, all of which made a world of difference on and leading up to our wedding day. Timber exceeded our expectations and helped make our wedding truly special.

User7121460

2+ years ago

Timber Pizza company was amazing for our wedding. The guests loved the pizza, especially the "Green Monster" that people commented on even months later. Everything worked out great even though we got a little bit of rain. The crew making the pizza was prepared for it. They were easy to work with in preparing for the wedding and everything was straightforward.

M
Madeleine

Married on 07/23/2016

Amazing company! Such a good decision to hire them for my wedding. It was the hottest day of 2016 but whole Timber Crew was happy, fun, and made the night that much better! Everyone at my wedding was raving about the food and what a good idea it was. Chris was so helpful in the planning process and I basically left all the food decisions to him and he rocked it. I would hire them for any event :)