Back to Timeless Moments by Design

M
Featured
Melissa

Married on 03/06/2015

I hired Susan as the event planner for my wedding and she was there to walk me through every step along the way. There were so many unknowns! Traditions, etiquette, formalities, and technicalities I had not factored into our big day. She was the leading lady that handled all these necessary pieces of our wedding that would have so easily gone overlooked, or had me pulling my hair out if I tried to handle them myself. She performed her role with enthusiasm and assurance, smoothly moving things along in an orderly process. And I was most grateful for the bottle of champagne she brought for me and my ladies in the dressing room while we prepped for walking down the aisle. I highly recommend.

I
Isabel

Married on 04/26/2019

Great work. Took care of everything for us to have a stress free wedding

Susan was amazing to work with. She made sure everything we planned went as planned. Highly recommend her.

B
Brandon

Married on 06/09/2018

Susan was awesome as well as her husband Ernest. Very sweet people and our wedding couldn’t have been better. We are so happy we found her. You won’t be disappointed.

S
Stephanie

Married on 05/26/2018

Made the process 1000x easier

I am so thankful we had Susan and her team. They knew the questions to ask and how to make everything run smoothly amongst the vendors. I live in Chicago and planning a wedding from far away is extremely difficult, Susan made it a breeze and helped bring my vision to life!

Timeless Moments by Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Stephanie. We truly enjoyed sharing your day with you and Pablo. You were simply an exquisite bride. It was such a beautiful wedding and we are hoping that the San Antonio Wedding Magazine sees what we see. And, we enjoyed both your families as well. We wish you a life full of happiness and joy!

S
Shana

Married on 03/31/2018

Wedding is in March. So far, Susan has been great.

She made sure my night went well.

Timeless Moments by Design's reply:

Thank you Shana. We are so excited to be with you on your special day.

C
Cendy

Married on 07/01/2017

Susan and her team were amazing! Our day went smoothly and she kept everything on schedule. She went above and beyond for us and we are truly grateful for her help. We highly recommend her. Even our venue manager told us we were in good hands when he found out she was our wedding coordinator and he was right.

T
Taddy

Married on 03/18/2017

Our first wedding coordinator resigned 6 weeks prior to our wedding and Susan swooped in and literally saved the day! From the last minute planning, to helping out at the rehearsal dinner, to emceeing the bridal party introductions, she went above and beyond to help out with any of our needs. If there was a way to rate Susan higher than 5 starts, I would! I 100% highly recommend Timeless Moments by Design's services for any event and I am so thankful that Susan was part of our wedding celebration.

Timeless Moments by Design's reply:

Taddy. Thank you so much for the wonderful review. You were simply a beautiful bride with a wonderful heart. I truly loved being there for you, Nick and your family. Thank you for including me so nicely. Blessings to both of you.

N
Nicole

Married on 01/02/2016

Book them! You won't regret it!

Y
Yvonne

Married on 03/24/2018

Susan was very nice and very great to work with. We hired her for the day of but starts working with you about a month before. Very sweet and nice. Her help for that day were nice and easy to work with as well. Definitely recommend getting those massages on the day of.

KGdovin
Kristyn

Married on 10/22/2016

Susan was great, I did the month of package because I had most of my vendors selected prior to hiring her. She did help me with linens (she even picked them up and dropped them off to same me $$) She is so sweet and fun. She worked her butt off the day of the wedding, her husband Ernest is her partner and helps the day of putting all the final touches together. You will not regret hiring her.

Timeless Moments by Design's reply:

Kristyn, Thank you so much for the review. I truly loved being there for you and making your day special. You are such a cute couple and I know you will love each other for the end of days. Your family was so wonderful too, and your mom was such a beautiful lady. I enjoyed her tremendously. When I saw her putting the table decorations together by herself; with so much to be done, I quickly told her to spend the time with you and that we would take over decorating the entire hall. I felt that was so important. God Bless both of you!

B
Brea

Married on 09/15/2018

Courteous and Attentive - Great choice!

We decided to hire Susan to help us plan our wedding from another state (We live in CA and were getting married in TX). She called us on our schedule, followed up when more info was needed, and made sure she understood exactly what we were looking to accomplish. There were some hiccups on the day (from other vendors), and Susan and her team handled them each very well! I'd recommend her as a very friendly and personalized wedding planner any day. Thank you Susan!

Timeless Moments by Design's reply:

Thank you so much the kind words. It was such a pleasure sharing your day with you and Eric. You both are such a beautiful couple and your families were simply wonderful. I wish you both a life full of happiness, love, and laughter. Please let me know if there is anything you need in the future.

K
Katlyn

Married on 10/14/2016

I am so thankful to have had Susan help me on my wedding day. Things went very smoothly thanks to her diligent help.