Back to tjSouza Photography

9 Reviews for tjSouza Photography

T
trisha

Married on 05/05/2018

Tom did my engagement photos and wedding photos. He did an amazing job with both. Tom is reliable and flexible. Tom does beautiful work and my photos came out just as i imagined them. I will definitely take pictures with him again.

tjSouza Photography's reply:

Thanks Trish, you guys were great and I loved shooting your engagement session. I hope you are enjoying your wedding pictures

F
Fallyn

Married on 08/05/2016

Tom was a great person to work with for a wedding! If we wanted something done, he would change his plan just to get one photo! With an engagement session beforehand to get to know him, we enjoyed learning things about Tom and his passion for photography. The photos came out really nice and the album looks beautiful!

S
sable

Married on 10/04/2014

Tom is fantastic! He is open to ideas and asked for a list of what types of photos we wanted. He took hundreds of photos and did a wonderful job of documenting the whole day! He also had an infectious energy. Kept everyone smiling and laughing. I never felt any need to worry about anything photography-wise throughout the whole time. He had done our engagement photos as well and gave great ideas for unique places to have the photos taken.

tjSouza Photography's reply:

Thanks Sable, I loved working with you two, your setting was beautiful and you had some great photo ideas!

User3591295

2+ years ago

Tom Souza, simply put was amazing. We were very pleased with his attention to all details and aspects of our Cinderella themed Church wedding> His expertise captured amazing photos of our wedding inside and outside of St. Michaels Church in Lowell, Ma. And ceremony and reception hall photos at Lenzis Millhouse in Dracut, Ma. He was fun, professional, and very focused on his job. The end result, AMAZING Photos of OUR special day that will last a lifetime. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

tjSouza Photography's reply:

Thanks so much I had a blast shooting your wedding

R
Robert

Married on 07/27/2013

I can't say enough about Tom. Professional is an understatement. He has a gift and the results are awesome. I would recommend him to anyone. Keep up the good work and thank you for all those great memories that you have captured for all to see.... A big 'THANK YOU :)

Thanks Bob!

Kristin
Kristin

Married on 06/30/2012

Tom Souza EXCEEDED our expectations as a photographer for our Wedding. My sister had a bad experience with another vendor at her wedding, so I was very concerned about capturing all the moments of our Wedding Day. Tom was fantastic. He patiently took all my VERY detailed input. He provided exactly what we were hoping for and more. In fact, I cannot believe how many pictures he took! It was as though there were five of him! We kept asking him if he would like to take a break, but I don't think he ever stopped and it was a looong day! In fact, we asked him to stay on an extra hour. I would feel confident recommending Tom to anyone for their special occasion!

T
Tracey

Married on 06/11/2011

Tom was our wedding photographer. I would highly recommend Tom and his services for any event you have. He has a great eye for those special moments that you want to capture to become memories to last a lifetime!
Sincerely,
Tracey Price

Thanks Tracy
It was a pleasure to be your photographer.

K
Kami

Married on 06/02/2003

Excellent service! Has photographed many special occassions for my family.

tjSouza Photography's reply:

Thanks Kami call me anytime for more family portraits.

J
J

Married on 05/11/2013

4.7

Professional service and answered my questions promptly. Good Service for the money.

Thanks!