Back to Tony Mann Productions

50 Reviews for Tony Mann Productions

Donna
Donna Burgess

Married on 08/03/2019

Professional D.J. for my wedding.

Tony, where do I begin? You are so smooth and so easy to work with. Keith and I appreciate the wonderful job you did for us. Our wedding CD was the cherry on top of an already successful event. Thank you for all of your suggestions about song choices because it all came together and you made me look good. You are now our professional D.J. For all future parties. Keith says "Tony Mann, you're the man. " I will keep in touch on Facebook. Thank you so much, Jan

Heather
Heather Edenfield

Married on 06/15/2019

Daughters wedding

Tony is a great person and a wonderful DJ. Tony made sure everyone got the music and times they wanted. The bride and groom didn’t know what they wanted and Tony was a great help. We had a blast! Thank you Tony Mann.

M
Merritt

Married on 04/21/2019

A VERY happily ever after

You’re wedding is always supposed to be the happiest day of your life right!?!? Well because of Tony Mann it most certainly was! He was given a very interesting play list (allllllllll Disney ;) and made our day even that more special. I couldn’t have asked for a better Mann (hehe puns) to play the most important songs of my life. Thank you so much again you truly were that extra bit of pixie dust!

Shelby Whitley

Married on 04/20/2019

Very Professional

Tony Mann was very patient and kept us on schedule even though my niece, the bride, got to the ceremony about 40 minutes late. He had a guy get there early to set up so that gave me comfort knowing that the DJ would be there. He helped my niece with music selection and helped with the timeline of how weddings usually go which was nice. He was very entertaining with the guests and helped get them on the dance floor.

K
Katherine

Married on 09/22/2018

Tony was great! He was very professional and helpful; everything about the process was made easy. He did such a great job and made the night really spectacular. Thanks so much Tony!

B
betsy

Married on 04/21/2018

Tony was very professional, friendly, organized, and responsive from the beginning. He listened to what we wanted and our timeline, and also walked through the venue with us to make sure there wasn't any unknowns or questions. He accommodated the range of fun music we were looking for (from the classics to country and all the new stuff), and Tony kept the dance floor full and going strong! He's a true professional, took the time to make the wedding special for us, and we would recommend him to anyone! I just wish we had another hour or two to keep the party going! Thank you Tony!

L
Lizzy

Married on 12/30/2017

Tony was incredible to work with! After searching the Jacksonville area for a DJ, a friend suggested we check out Tony Mann Productions. His experience and friendly professionalism made selecting and organizing the music for our wedding ceremony and reception stress-free. All of our friends and family were on the dance floor and keep telling us how much fun they had! We’re so grateful to Tony for going above and beyond and highly recommend his services!

K
Kerri

Married on 12/02/2017

Tony was an absolute pleasure to work with. Very professional and perfect for our reception. We had a blast! Thank you so much Tony!

Stephanie

Married on 11/04/2017

Tony Mann was one of the best decisions for our wedding! He took the time to learn about our music tastes and really understand what it was that we wanted and didn’t want. The music was such a great mix to keep the party going all night long!

J
Joseph

Married on 05/13/2017

Tony was amazing! Highly recommend his services for your special day!

M
Margie

Married on 04/01/2017

Tony was great and such a pleasure to work with!

L
Lori

Married on 03/25/2017

Tony was wonderful! He truly brought life and personality to the reception. Even more impressive was his dudiligence to make this personal and special for the couple. Tony took the time to meet with the bride and groom on more than one occasion to get to know their personalities, as well as their likes and dislikes. If you're looking for someone to simply hit 'shuffle' this is not your guy. If you're looking for the truly old school, on air personality that can command an audience, entertain, play the right mix of music, and still keep it all about the happy couple.... You've found your man, or should I say Mann! I can't say enough wonderful things about our experience. From his stellar set up/break down crew to his professionalism throughout, Tony was the best!

B
Brad

Married on 11/05/2016

Tony was excellent! He not only worked with our flexible schedule, he kept the flow of the wedding so smooth. We originally were just going to hire him for the reception but he was very helpful during the ceremony providing music for walking down the isle and microphones for our outdoor wedding. He was a pleasure to have and went above and beyond to make sure everyone was having a great time. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

C
Christina

Married on 10/29/2016

Tony did amazing work and was with us 100% of the way!

C
Charlotte

Married on 05/22/2016

We will recommend Tony to everyone! He was awesome, and was the perfect DJ for our
Wedding.

User6624691

2+ years ago

Tony Mann was great! He worked with us in developing a timeline for the reception and aided in picking the perfect songs for every moment. I would definitely recommend!

J
John

Married on 12/30/2015

I have heard Tony Mann on the radio for years and never knew he did private events. A friend of my wife who has known him for years highly recommended him to us. Luckily he was available for our date and we were able to book him with such short notice (we planned our wedding in less than 60 days). He did a wonderful job and was very helpful with picking out our music as well as recommendations in directing our ceremony and reception. He was very flexible in accommodating me last minute with wanting to play a video for my wife from my laptop to a projector and provided me an audio input so everyone could hear it. I can't say enough about his services and will certainly work with him in any of our future events.

User4688799

2+ years ago

We decided to ask Tony to DJ for our reception. He was wonderful! We met with him about a month before our wedding. He was very profressional but also very laid back. He was very easy to talk to. If I had a last minute change I wanted to make, he was very willing to make it happen. I really enjoyed having him as our dj and would highly recommend him to anyone!

T
Taylor

Married on 05/02/2015

Highly recommend him. He was great.

Alana

Married on 02/15/2015

I couldn't be happier with having Tony as the DJ for our wedding and reception! He was extremely helpful and patient during the planning stages when I wasn't 100% sure on what I wanted. He wasn't one of those overly talkative DJs that tend to be annoying by the end of the event. Plus, he played music that was appropriate for the age group (most of the guests were older) and for what was going on during the reception... Such as kept the music upbeat, but less "party" during the eating portion :)

Alexandra

Married on 01/10/2015

Tony Mann was an absolute blessing for my wedding! My fiance and I were wanting someone who could get the young and older crowd dancing and he did just that! We had a very strict timeline and he was sure to keep us on schedule throughout the whole night. The music was perfect and I still have friends and family complimenting me on the night. Tony also did my graduation party 7 years ago and it was awesome to have him here for my special day! There aren't enough "thank you's", Tony! You are AMAZING!

User4126851

2+ years ago

Tony was an absolute pleasure to work with. He had all the music I wanted and more to fulfill the musical environment I wanted. During planning he would reply very quickly and even contacted me personally on my phone for other special events in my life. I could not image having a better DJ than him and he helped make my wedding go perfectly.

Adam

Married on 03/29/2014

Tony was excellent, he kept the party going throughout the night and always had our wants a priority. My wife and I think that Tony wend above and beyond and defiantly exceeded our expectations.

Steve

Married on 02/07/2014

Awesome! Everything was smooth and easy!

Steve

Married on 02/07/2014

Awesome! Smooth and easy night! Great Hire!