Back to Treasured Memories Events

4 Reviews for Treasured Memories Events

B
Barb

Married on 12/17/2017

I have not had wedding planning by Darcy, but she did plan my 50th wedding anniversary party. It was a lovely affair, table decorations were beautiful and it went off without a hitch.
I have personally observed her organizating functions and parties for the deaf community both on a local and state level. She pays attention to details and has great organizational skills.

S
Shari

Married on 04/26/2017

It was not a wedding, but a 50th pig themed birthday party. Everything was just as I hoped. Darcy is great to work with. You would not go wrong in hiring her to plan your special event.

C
CeeCee

Getting married on 09/21/2019

4.7

Darcy is very sweet and looks after all your details for a stress free, beautiful event! I’ve really enjoyed working with her and I would definitely recommend her and work with her again!

Emma
Emma

Married on 05/12/2018

1.9

Darcy planned my wedding. There was just a few issues I had. First and foremost it was always to be an out door wedding, but she planned for an indoor wedding. Second when I asked for info on items that was done it took days and sometimes weeks for a response, when I was told I would get the info that night or the nexted day. I did buy stuff for the wedding only because I wanted to make sure u had them. Some stuff was used some was not. Which is ok,, but still. It just felt like not much attention was applied when given. I had to answer the same detail questions more than a few times, also ok, but still not followed. The biggest issue I had and was pretty upset about. Was my wedding was the day before mother's day, the reception was to be the main focus, as it was a tribute to my mom and all mother's. This was I felt completely ignored. Yes she did do a special photos and flowers for her, but nothing was planned for my tribute. I am so glad I got flowers for all the mothers and stood up and did my own speech. Also my photographer and DJ made sure they focused on this part as we throw it together last minute. I think because Darcy is planning her daughter wedding at the same time. Mine was not her priority. I understand I was her first wedding. I also know details are the main focus. I feel this was not applied as much as it should have been. With this being said. For her first wedding she did a good job. Just some items to focus on, and I am sure she will improve with more weddings