Back to Treasures by Agnes

11 Reviews for Treasures by Agnes

E
Elise

Married on 06/13/2014

Agnes was a breeze to work with and her products are absolutely gorgeous! Highly recommended!

J
Jessica

Married on 10/09/2010

Agnes was awesome to work with! She was very willing to help design a custom piece that would work with the necklace I purchased! The jewelry was absolutely beautiful! I loved the cute little boxes the jewelry came in also... Just an extra added touch! :)

L
Lauren

Married on 10/09/2010

I could not say enough good things about Agnes! She worked with me on customizing a necklace for my wedding and it could not have turned out more beautiful! I would recommend Agnes to anyone looking for a "one-of-a-kind" piece of jewelry to compliment any attire ranging from casual to formal. Let's just say I will be a repeat customer!

V
Vanessa

Married on 10/01/2010

I was so taken with the beautiful jewelry available and managed to narrow my choices down to a beautiful necklace to wear on my wedding day.

Not only talented at her craft, Agnes also has a lovely personality to boot and was more than happy to answer any questions.

Absolute value for money considering I saw other necklaces similar in price which could not be matched in terms of quality.

My first Etsy purchase was a success from start to finish and this was simply attributed to Agnes service and the necklace I received was even better than what I had imagined.

I would not hesitate in recommending Agnes and her lovely jewelry to any bride: You will be far from disappointed :)

A
Anna

Married on 04/24/2010

Agnes is not only an amazing designer, she is also wonderful at customer service. She made 7 sets of matching necklaces and earrings for my bridesmaids and wrapped them each so beautifully. The girls and I loved each piece and know we'll wear them fondly for many more occasions to come. I spent so much time in stores looking for something to match champagne dresses that wasn't just your average pearl strand - Agnes' pieces were unique, elegant and perfect for my formal wedding. Thank you Agnes for well exceeding my expectations!

J
Linda

Married on 01/09/2010

I love her jewelry! She does awesome work.
I buy from her all the time.

B
Bettyann

Married on 09/19/2009

Agnes allowed the bride, bridesmaid and mother-of-the-bride to coordinate color scheme, weight & size of pieces to be warn and patterned the pieces by displaying them before you. Agnes is extremely patient & courteous to all her customers. She is receptive to ideas & designs by your description of what you would like.

L
Loretta

Married on 09/03/2016

I got my necklace online from Treasures with Agnes. It was just what I was looking for, a pearl necklace that was a bit traditional and a bit modern. Seller contacted me right away about when it would arrive and to contact her if I needed it sooner. Would by from her again!

F
FRances

Married on 03/11/2010

Agnes was very helpful in creating my wedding jewelry just as I wanted it! I absolutely love it and will definitely buy from Treasures by Agnes again!

E
Nina

Married on 09/25/2010

My jewelry complimented my wedding gown perfectly! Throughout the evening people continuously commented on how stunning my jewelry was. Agnes was extremely helpful with bringing my vision to a reality! The jewelry also came wrapped in a beautiful thoughtful and creative manner! I would absolutely recommend working with Agnes for any of you brides out there!

Lorraine
Lorraine

Married on 08/17/2019

2.4

Earrings Bent Inwards -Crystal Bridal earrings Wedding earrings Bridal jewelry Crystal drop Swarovski CZ earrings Pearl earrings Rose gold earrings MI

I had ordered the following product "Crystal Bridal earrings Wedding earrings Bridal jewelry Crystal drop Swarovski CZ earrings Pearl earrings Rose gold earrings MIA" Unfortunately, the earrings arrived in a state I did not expect. One earring was bent inwards (you can see in the photos attached). They also sit awkwardly on my ear because it is bent and does not dangle the way it should. I messaged the vendor and she told me that is the design and how it is supposed to look. The worst part of the experience is I placed the order on July 29th and didn't receive it until July 22 and I fly out for my wedding this weekend which leaves me very limited time to find another option. Situations like this are definitely not ideal when there are other stresses to deal with for wedding planning.
So buyer beware - the earrings did not look the way they did in the pictures.