Back to Trio Visuals

Featured
Brittany

Married on 10/07/2018

The absolute best!

Andrew was the best! He was responsive and easy to work with. He was very timely, our trailer video was back to us before 2 weeks and the full video around a month. We now have a video we will cherish and watch for years to come. We highly recommend Trio Visuals!

Nicole
Nicole M

Married on 10/13/2018

10/13/2018 Rochester NY

Andrew was truly amazing. We met months before the wedding to talk about details of the day and what to expect. He was PERFECT the whole day. He spent time with the girls and the guys to film us getting ready in the morning! He spent the whole day/evening with us. I didn't have to think or worry about "is he is capturing that" because when ever I looked, Andrew was there filming! He was so personable and funny! He made us feel so comfortable and CONFIDENT that he was taking care of our day! He provided us a highlight video AND the long footage for the day. He was so professional and got everything back to us so quick. 10/10 recommend!

C
Charmaine

Married on 09/24/2016

Andrew is a great choice especially if you're on a budget and still want great quality. He's super talented and professional and doesn't cut corners at all. He pretty much gave me everything I asked for. My favourite thing about Andrew is that he's a sweetheart and has a great personal touch, he genuinely invests in your day and wants to make it the best day for the couple.