Back to Tropical Wedding & Honeymoon

L
Linda

Married on 06/08/2019

Lucie is the best!

Love you so much for everything you have done! It was beyond our expectation! You made sure that everything was perfect... The food, drinks, the arch, bouquets, centerpieces, cake, steel pan band, photographer, etc. A very big thanks for making our vow renewal so special!

Joseph
Joseph Alvarado

Married on 05/20/2019

Wedding coordinator for our wedding at Sonesta Ocean Point

Lucie was an unbelievably great wedding coordinator! We live in California, so most of our communication was done via email and the response time was fantastic! Lucie made sure all of our paperwork was completed and submitted to her in a timely manner. Lucie also coordinated all our requests, including finding an officiant, booking a steel pan band, booking our photographer/videographer, helped coordinate with our venue including an arch with tulle, flowers and center pieces for our reception, and a Mr/Mrs sign for our table!

The day of the wedding, Lucie made sure everything was in place and in order, made sure my bride was ready, she also helped coordinate and maintain our music playlist that was played from my laptop computer!

Lucie even surprised us all when one of my sisters joined us for the wedding who initially couldn't make it! Lucie helped her with her food choice and had a seat for her without us knowing! It was an awesome surprise!

Lucie exceeded our expectations and we definitely would recommend her for your wedding, as our wedding was perfect!

S
Samantha

Married on 02/13/2018

I chose Lucie Davis of tropical weddings & honeymoons st Maarten to plan my destination wedding on great bays beach 13/2/18 & I could not have made a better choice if I had tried. We were only in st Maarten for a day as we were arriving by cruise ship so I was a little anxious as to weather it would be possible to organise a wedding with such a small time frame but I need not have worried as this was not a problem for Lucie & the guys she works with. Every detail of the day went smoothly & was incredibly well organised. The transport she organised collected us from the port promptly & the car she sent for my dad & I was beautiful exactly what I would have chosen myself so this was a nice surprise. We made the short journey to great bays beach where Lucie had set up for the ceremony & I must say I was blown away with how beautiful it looked. The officiate was fab, the service lovely & the blue & white parasols she provided for the guests were perfect to shield from the hot sun. Lucie also organised a steel pan band for us which we were also very impressed with & was a great choice for a Caribbean wedding. The photographer Lucie works with also exceeded our expectations, we have our photos from him back now & they are simply stunning. We decided to have a drinks reception and 3 course wedding dinner at holland house hotel which is directly on the beach overlooking the beautiful ocean right where we had our ceremony. Lucie organised every detail of this & again we were blown away by how amazing the venue looked. We had rum punch cocktails on the veranda whilst we were having the rest of our photos done. Then we moved inside to the restaurant area where a long table overlooking the sea had been decorated beautifully with our colours, little gems, flowers & our personalised champagne glass favours we had organised also through Lucie. The day was perfect! If you want a hassle free day organised by the best with exceptional,friendly service, go to Lucie!

V
vic

Married on 08/24/2017

Lucie was great. We had a marriage renewal with her. I hope she and our photographer Richard are doing well after the hurricane. Lucie is by far the best if you are looking on the island.

Marika

Married on 12/10/2016

I just want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH to Lucie Davis for the great organisation of our wedding - really great job!? It was perfect, short and uncomplicated? PERFECT! We have made a trip with AIDA and were only a few hours in St. Maarten so Lucie has arranged everything perfectly.
The whole communication from the beginning was great and easy, just via mail. Now we are back in Germany and very very happy to had such a great wedding manager like Lucie? Thank you again!

P
Pamela

Married on 11/22/2016

Lucie was wonderful from start to finish of our dream wedding for our daughter and husband. She was able to arrange last minute changes such as the venue (the hotel beach could not have been more perfect), ordering last minute flowers and taking us there. The cake and champagne were wonderful and all the little services that she did were much appreciated.......... Like flowers for the bride to walk on. Also, having to deal with government offices to get the final documents they needed to have before they left. We cannot thank you enough for making this such a memorable wedding for them and us also. If you need to use me for a recommendation please do.

Marie

Married on 11/16/2016

All you need is a conversation or two on the phone and then email communication- Lucie is fabulous!
Our wedding was perfect

Married on 08/21/2016

I had no idea what to expect when looking for wedding planner online in a foreign country. All I knew is that my husband proposed in June and said he wanted to get married while we were in St Maarten in August while we were there on a cruise. How are you supposed to plan a beach wedding in 2 months that is a foreign country? Well, good luck trying to do it on your own. I found Lucie online. Sure, I was scared that I am paying for something and someone that I've never seen in person, just photos online. I had no idea what to expect but decided to just put it all in her capable hands. She would have even went through the huge hassle of giving us the legal ceremony in a short time but we opted to legally get married here in the states and have the beautiful symbolic ceremony on the island. It helped with our time frame AND the finances.
There is a package for everyone and she will tailor it to fit what you want. We had 13 people but were only there for a short time so we had a package that combined some features of the "Tropical Unity" with the Island Reception. The weather, the location, the photographer, the flowers, the music, the officiant, Lucie and her staff, everything was so perfect. I am waiting on the pictures but I didn't want to wait to write the review because some things slip your mind over time.
When we got off the cruise ship we were picked up at the port by Tony who escorted the 13 of us to the location on Simpson Bay. We had some time to get ourselves together. Lucie and her staff had everything set up. I walked down onto the beach with the steel drums playing. I had a beautiful bouquet that she picked out for me. The officiant had some of the most beautiful vows I have ever heard for us to say that even if we had written our own we could not compare. Everyone loved the part about the "suitcase". The photographer took the time and patience to take all sorts of photos. Everyone said it was awesome!

Mary

Married on 07/12/2016

Ben and I got engaged in February this year and married in July. From the beginning, there was no doubt in our minds, we were going to get married in St. Maarten! With only 4 1/2 months to plan, all our stresses were taken away after speaking with Lucie Davis! From the first phone call to our wedding day, everything went so smoothly! Lucie went above and beyond to make sure Ben and I had the destination wedding of our dreams! She took care of EVERYTHING! I can't praise her services enough! Up until the moment I walked down the beach, Lucie and her team were taking care if and paying close attention to every detail. After our ceremony, Lucie quickly began to set up our reception area at Daniel's by the Sea. Everything was perfect! She took care of everything and always was smiling. We had an amazing wedding and will forever be grateful to Lucie and her team for making this the best day of our lives! Thank you Lucie Davis!

K
Kim

Married on 06/11/2016

We would like to thank Lucie Davis and her team for making our island wedding the most beautiful event that we could imagine. The day was better than we dreamed. Lucie was easy to work with from the first inquiry to post wedding clean up. Throughout the planning process, she answered all our questions about a destination wedding, SXM wedding requirements, and proper paperwork needed. She provided very good ideas for our wedding ceremony and reception. She also provided great options for needed professionals – the photographer was fantastic and the cake was delicious. Lucie and her team started setting up wedding and reception areas early in the morning and worked ALL day through the evening to make our wedding a success. The wedding on the beach and reception by the pool area were beautiful – the decoration and detail were perfect. Thank you Lucie! From Bob and Kim (married June 2016)

Tanya

Married on 05/07/2016

If you are looking for a wedding planner in St. Maarten, look no further as the Best is right here! Lucie Davis was absolutely amazing not only on the day of the wedding, but throughout the entire year leading up to the event. Correspondence was a breeze throughout the year and I was never made to feel as though I was emailing too much (although I probably was!). Lucie truly made our vision and wedding dreams come true. She was able to tie everything together so perfectly and I couldn’t have asked for a better outcome or better customer service. The ceremony area and reception area were stunning, and she even pulled together a last minute request I made regarding the reception lighting. Thank you so much to Lucie and her team for making our wedding day perfect!

A
Anthony

Married on 10/28/2015

Ms Davis,

We wanted to thank you soooooooooooo much for making our wedding extra spectacular! You really did an amazing job! We are so grateful to you and we can not thank you enough!

You are awesome and we could not have done it without you!

Anthony and Brenda

Tammy

Married on 08/12/2015

‎We had a wonderful trip highlighted with our ceremony in St-Marteen. It was exactly as we had hoped. We are very thankful of Lucie and all her efforts to ensure our day was amazing.

Thanks again for creating a memorable day for our family!

Tammy and Matthew
Montreal, Quebec, Canada

E
Erica

Married on 07/29/2015

Ms Lucie Davis exceeded all our expectations from start to finish. All of the coordinating was done on short notice and a tight timeline. Despite this our ceremony was perfect! Miss Davis managed to even match our wedding colors perfectly! The ceremony was exceptional along a breathtaking private beach with the most beautiful backdrop.
Ms Davis was exceptionally professional and generous with her time. We highly recommend her and her staff. Mr. & Mrs. Hawke

P
Paul

Married on 04/10/2015

We decided to renew our vows a few weeks before visiting Saint Martin. We contacted a few companies and Lucie Davis was consistently quick in replying to our many enquiries and was by far the best value. We were staying in the French side but renewed our vows on the Dutch side as Lucie recommended a perfect beach location. We met a few days before to confirm details and make payment, we found her very easy to deal with, and true to her word the day was perfect. She also has a beautiful quiet beach for ceremonies and she has recently opened a beach bar and the accomodation on the beach will be ready soon ( looked amazing)

D
Denise

Married on 03/26/2015

We contacted Lucie based on previous reviews. We couldn't have been more pleased with our choice. Everything was way beyond our expectations. The venue for the ceremony and reception was absolutely gorgeous. The officiant performed a beautiful ceremony. All the guests claimed that the food was spectacular (I wouldn't know though, as my nerves got the better of my appetite). I could go on and on, the steel band, the DJ, the cake were all so perfect. We danced the whole night away! Lucy and her staff were beyond helpful and accommodating. We hope to someday have have another renewal party there again and will definitely use Lucie Davis again. She is a sweetheart! Our wedding was more perfect than I could have ever imagined. I would have no hesitation recommending her. Maybe we will get lucky and she will post some of our pictures on her website so other people can see what I am talking about. Thank you again Lucie for out dream wedding to come true! Denise and Chris Dean

N
Nicole

Married on 11/08/2014

From the moment my then fiance and I found Tropical Wedding and Honeymoon online we knew they would be planning our destination wedding. As soon as we met Lucie, we knew our special day would be completely taken care of. She was very attentive and made us feel very comfortable about having our wedding 100's of miles away from home.

On the day of our wedding, the prime minister established a 12 o'clock noon curfew due to a rain storm that flooded most of the island the night before. But that did not stop Lucie, she rolled up her jeans and walked through the floods over 2 miles to our Villa. We were all so shocked and impressed but she remained positive and wasn't taking no for an answer. She went above and beyond the make sure our day was truly AMAZING!

Lucie and her staff are one of a kind! Allowing me to sit back, relax and get my hair and make up done without a single worry. My wedding day was so beautiful and I can't thank Tropical Wedding & Honeymoon enough!

Nicole & Ed

V
Vicki

Married on 10/07/2014

We were extremely happy and pleased with Tropical Wedding & Honeymoon's services and professionalism; which were flawless. The coordinator was so personable, like a good friend. The minister did an excellent job officiating the wedding, it was like she knew us personally. The setting was so beautiful and we have received numerous compliments from our guest about the ceremony and the setup.

Thank you for making our wedding day so special and memorable!
Mr. & Mrs. Innman

Married on 09/06/2014

When my fiancé and I first decided on St. Maartens to say "I do", I began an intense online search for the perfect planner. I could not have been any happier with the results once Tropical Wedding and Honeymoon got involved. From day one Lucie was on top of things: this is important when trying to plan your wedding day from miles away. The first day we landed she came to our hotel to go over things with us and make sure all of our questions were answered. If it weren't for Lucie I would've been the bride you hear about that's stressed out and worried before their big day. All of our guest commented on how great of a job that was done. To see them just as appreciative as we are made our decision in choosing her company that much more rewarding. Thank you for everything Lucie you're the best! M&D

Timothy

Married on 08/07/2014

Lucie and her crew at Tropical Wedding and Honeymoon were a pleasure to work with throughout our entire wedding experience. Without them, our perfect day would not have been possible. Thank you Lucie and all that helped make our wedding day absolutely perfect.

User4540739

2+ years ago

Nous avons fait appel à Lucie pour notre mariage en juillet 2014 et c’était merveilleux. Tant dans l'organisation, la réalisation et les prix, nous étions très satisfaits de ses services.

Lucie nous a agréablement surpris pour la décoration de la salle (un vrai travail de pro!).

Merci à toi et ton équipe qui avez permis que ce jour nous reste un des plus beaux.

Miguel et Paola

Y
Yulia

Married on 05/31/2014

We would like to Thank you once again for giving us such a beautiful wedding ceremony. The day turned our perfectly - the venue, flowers, table arrangements - everything was just beautiful! Our friends and family were very impressed and it surely stays in our memory forever. That was one of the best day of our lives.
Ms. Davis is being very professional and her advises were so helpful. She put all our fears and doubts to rest.
Thank you!

L
Lauren

Married on 04/16/2014

My husband and I were looking for the perfect get-a-way wedding. We are escapists and travellers and we wanted to have a small wedding with just the two of us on St. Martin. When I got in touch with Lucie from Topical Wedding & Honeymoon, I immediately felt like our tiny wedding was every bit as important as a big affair. Lucie was attentive and sweet, offering me options and customizing our marriage ceremony to make it special and complete. I cannot imagine having another service be this thoughtful. She had a starfish hair accessory custom-made JUST FOR ME! We are so thrilled with our experience and wish the best for Lucie and her team!
Thank you again, it was so beautiful and just what we wanted!

C
Colin

Married on 12/27/2013

The wedding was arranged very professionally and with no fuss in the most perfect of settings. Our day was made really special and we could not have asked for more.

C
Caroline

Married on 07/31/2013

Getting married is one of the most important days of ones life. You want it to be nothing but perfect. Planning a wedding, that will take place on the other side of the world requires a lot of trust. Tropical Weddings and Lucie, showed us from the beginning, that they would try everything to make our dream come true.
We got the best and friendliest service possible. The wedding was exactly like we wanted it to be, every single detail, maybe even a bit better than we hoped it would be.

We can truly recommend everyone to take help from Tropical weddings, to make their dream wedding come true.