Back to Tucker Farms Events

Featured
Cara Harris

Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic JOP

Kelsey was an absolutely amazing JOP for my wedding. She was always available to chat which was awesome especially when the wedding jitters hit. Her main goal was to make us happy and to help us in any way that she could. I contacted her months later with a quick question and she was still willing to help! Such a wonderful buisness!

Tucker Farms Events's reply:

Thank you Cara.... I am still dreaming of not only your wedding but the amazing rehearsal dinner. Thank you again for inviting me to attend it was yummy!

H
Heather Sneade

Getting married on 10/03/2019

Awesome communication, friendly, and helpful!

I have been in contact with Kelsey for awhile now about me and my fiancee's wedding that is coming in October 2019. When we started our search, we were looking for someone LGBT friendly, and had no idea where to turn. With a little help from our photographer Stephanie, I was able to connect with Kelsey and start planning details! Kelsey is funny, smart, professional, helpful, and is very quick to respond to e-mails. My soon to be wife and I feel so blessed to have found both Kelsey and Stephanie, and October just can't come quick enough! Ready to rock our big day with laughs, good company of these two lovely ladies, and of course - CUPCAKES!

Tucker Farms Events's reply:

Thank you so much Heather! It has been so fun getting to know the both of you and even your kitty Bella. I cant wait to fill ourselves with too many cupcakes in October!

R
Ronalee

Married on 09/21/2018

kelsey is amazing

Kelsey is amazing at what she does so flexible an so easy to work with

Tucker Farms Events's reply:

Thank you Ronalee...... I hope you guys are having a great 1st year as the new Mr. and Mrs.... Can you believe that its almost your 6 monthiversary!!!

K
Kala

Married on 09/08/2018

Great service

Very good experience. Very professional and make sure everything went smoothly

Tucker Farms Events's reply:

Thank you Kala for the review! I hope you and Nick are doing well and not getting into too much trouble.

J
Jennifer

Married on 07/10/2018

Best JP Ever

Best person to marry me to my bestfriend

Tucker Farms Events's reply:

Awww thank you Jennifer... I had a great day with you and your family setting up for the wedding. All the books and teapots for centerpieces and your flower girls were just perfect! Here's to many more years of happily ever after!!!