Back to Tulips Floral Design Studio

Tulips Floral Design Studio Reviews

| Hartford, CT See photos, pricing and details

17 Reviews for Tulips Floral Design Studio

Married on 08/04/2018

Deborah went above and beyond any expectation I had when it came to a wedding florist.
She was wonderful from the very beginning and even put a flower in my daughters hair after our first consultation.
When Deborah delivered our bouquets to hotel room everyone was blown away by how gorgeous they were!
Our ceremony decor on the chairs went well above anything I thought I'd have. Deborah even stayed after our ceremonies end to remove the florals from the chairs and place them around the reception room for me!
I'm so thankful for the gorgeous pictures I have of my bouquet because though no fault of Deborah's my bridal bouquet was taken before the nights end so i couldn't even consider preservation :(
Deborah was well worth every penny & I'm so happy she was our wedding florist! You won't be disappointed if you chose her for your big day!

User3565848

2+ years ago

Creative and wonderful! I am so glad to have worked with her!

I
Isabel

Married on 10/08/2016

My flowers were perfect. They completed my vision of my perfect day. Deborah was easy to work with and was as excited as I was to make my wedding flowers everything I had imagined. From the boutonnières to the centerpieces everything was drop dead gorgeous!

M
Monica

Married on 05/07/2016

Deborah was very professional and flexible. The bouquets were beautiful and were all that I could have imagine! I had a vision but needed to stay within budget and Deborah came up with alternatives to very expensive blooms. From the first meeting, I knew Deborah would be able to do the job right! I would definitely recommend her.

P
Sara

Married on 10/17/2015

I contacted Deborah for my wedding florals, and was so happy with the whole process. I couldn't afford to spend too much money with all the other wedding expenses, but of course I still wanted beautiful flowers! I also had a neutral color scheme for my wedding, and wanted to add some color and texture with the bouquets, but wasn't sure what direction to take. Deborah made suggestions based on what would be in season, and what would work with the feel of my wedding. When she dropped off the flowers I could not have been more pleased. I would highly recommend her beautiful work for any event!

L
lucy

Married on 08/29/2015

Deborah is a wonderful florist. In our consultation I was kind of unsure of my vision, but she helped my clarify it based on various pictures I had found online. She was very responsive throughout the whole process, and helped me stay within my budget. Ultimately the bouquets, boutonnieres and flower-girl basket she delivered were just perfect-- exactly what I envisioned. Highly recommended!

N
Noelle

Married on 05/09/2015

Deborah is an AMAZING florist! Her service and presentation were top notch and I feel that she gave me a great deal for the services and flowers. Her service and designs exceeded my expectations and I cannot say enough good things about it. I planned my wedding in CT from Washington, DC and it was a little nerve wracking not to be there but on the wedding day when I walked into the church sanctuary for the ceremony and the ballroom at the reception site, I was completely blown away by the beauty of the flowers! I also received complements from guests on the floral designs. Thank you DTK Designs you TOTALLY MADE the wedding day visually magical. I can’t thank you enough and wish you the very best.

H

Married on 05/03/2014

I was married 5-3-14, and DTK Designs created the most beautiful flowers for my wedding! I was very picky about the style of flowers that I wanted, but had a really hard time finding a florist who seemed like they could recreate my vision, especially within my budget. Then I found DTK Designs. I fell in love with the flowers she posted on her site. When I connected with her, she was so pleasant and easy to work with, and I was so happy to find that her prices were very reasonable and within my budget. I met with her once, and during the consultation, she helped me figure out a theme for my romantic ballroom wedding. The day of the wedding, the flowers were gorgeous. Everyone commented on how beautiful they were, and continue to do so when they view my wedding photos. I would highly recommend working with DTK Designs if you want beautiful flowers, a friendly vendor, and great value!

User3663812

2+ years ago

We had our wedding on 09-21-13 and we could not have been happier with the flowers! I have seen Deborah's work so I trusted her to do what she thought was best in our theme. I told her I was going for english tea party theme. Everything was amazing. I got more compliments on the flowers than I did for anything else in the wedding. A++ experience and I've given many people, including the church, her contact information for their own floral needs. The pastor at the church said that they have never seen the alter look as pretty as she had done it! Amazing experience.

S
Sarah

Event date: 09/08/2013

Great arrangements! A pleasure to work with Debbie! Great value and quality.

User3577617

2+ years ago

Beautiful flowers! Excellent service and all within my budget!

L
Linda

Event date: 04/27/2013

I loved not having all the trappings of a formal setting. Sitting in Deb's living room was far less intimidating for a 13-year-old boy.

User3563515

Event date: 04/13/2013

Deb was very helpful. We didn't really know what we wanted but she made us feel very comfortable and had some great ideas. The centerpieces were wonderful and exceeded our expectations!

M
Mary Ann

Married on 06/24/2012

The flowers and service provided by DTK were absolutely amazing. My daughter had an idea of colors but was not really sure of exactly what she wanted or how she wanted it to look. After the initial consultation, a plan was provided which met our requirements. The final product however, totally exceeded our expectations. The floral arrangements for the ceremony were simply stunning. The bouquets for the attendants, myself and the mother of the groom were just gorgeous. The mens boutineres were so unusual, we were going with a sort of Peacock theme and the feathers incorporated in them were just beautiful. We also had table arrangements created and ended up taking everyone of them home and used them the next day for an after party. Everything was so fresh and lasted a good long time. DTK was so easy to work with, they showed up at the venue with plenty of time to organize, arrange, etc. They even had extra flowers which were incorporated into the cake to complete the theme. I would not hesitate to use DTK again or recommend them to anyone looking for the perfect florist!

T
Tracy

Event date: 10/29/2011

Deborah's creativity and passion truly surpassed my expectations. Many guests commented on how beautiful and unique the center pieces were and asked me for her card. A big thank you to Deborah for making my son's Bar Mitzvah so memorable!

User3508603

2+ years ago

Debbie provided exactly what I wanted for my wedding! She used the flowers in creative ways beyond what I had imagined for the space, and the overall price of her services was very economical. I recommend her strongly for anyone looking for a professional florist for any occasion!

User2195064

2+ years ago

The flowers were exactly how we had wanted them, she was flexible and worked sround our budget and we were able to get the flowers we dreamed of! 'flexible, good prices and a great job! I thought I wasn't going to be able to get my flower vision due to cost but she got it exactly right!