Reviews

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

kelzey
After two very discouraging bridal experiences at other shops, I am happy to say I found my dream dress at Tulle Bridal. My consultant Mary Kate went above and beyond and truly listened and paid attention to what I liked. She ultimately pulled the dress of my dreams! I am so thrilled about my choice and the entire experience!
Wedding: 09/22/2018

3.0
Beth
The location and woman helping me were great. They tried to sell me an "off-the-rack" David's Bridal dress for $800 ("on sale") that I immediately found online from davidsbridal.com same size and condition for less than $250. *Edited: The owner contacted me to explain it was a misunderstanding. I will admit, I was impressed with her outreach and generous nature to correct the problem.
Wedding: 08/18/2018

Jessica
Absolutely amazing experience here. My stylist, Kathleen, truly made it an amazing and special day! She totally got what I was looking for and was so fun to work with! Highly recommend Tulle Bridal!!
Wedding: 06/09/2018

Becky
I did not end up buying my gown here, but the staff was incredibly professional, gracious, understanding, and supportive. They have dresses that are cash and carry and dresses that can be ordered. Our clerk, whose name I'm blanking on, was wonderful. She listened very well to all our comments and made wonderful suggestions.
Wedding: 01/12/2018

User5371596
I had a fantastic experience at Tulle Bridal. When I first walked in the shop, I was worried because they seemed to have a smaller collection than the bigger stores I had gone to previously, but after looking around there were SO MANY dresses I wanted to try on! I worked with Danielle who was incredibly helpful and not pushy at all, she seemed to genuinely care about how I was feeling in a dress and what elements I was looking for. Bonus: there were huge sales going on while I was there! I got a gorgeous private label dress that is so unique and just feels very me. My bridesmaids also found some strong contenders for their dresses at this shop as well. Absolutely worth a visit.
Wedding: Recently Married

Melissa
Tulle Bridal was the absolute best place to go when looking for a wedding gown. I am paying for the dress myself so I was pleased that they had a wide selection of new in season dresses and discounted last season dresses! We were able to look through the dresses ourselves while the consultant grabbed some picks as well. I liked more dresses there than I had at any other store. Once she got a sense of my style the consultant went to the basement where they had even more dresses and she grabbed an amazingly beautiful dress. I spent over an hour there and didn't feel rushed and just got to bask in the glory of wearing my wedding dress. Liking so many dresses made it hard to choose, but the owner Heidi did some magic with the clips and helped me to say yes to the dress! She also heard that by fiance was in Iraq and she gave me a discount on the sample dress! Everyone there was so kind, helpful and genuine. I would recommend Tulle bridal to everyone, it is the perfect place to find your dress.
Wedding: 09/02/2017

Mary
If you're looking for a dress on the North Shore of Massachusetts (and even if you aren't!) definitely check out Tulle. The girls there are the nicest and most accommodating, and made me feel right at home as soon as I walked in. After asking my style and what I was looking for, and taking a look at a dress I had tried on the day before, my stylist went to work pulling dresses, and let my girls and mom and I pull some as well. The first one I tried on ended up being The Dress, but I probably tried on about 10 - all were extremely reasonable in price (my budget was pretty low - they did have some really expensive options too!). I ended up getting my accessories there too, as they had a pretty good promotion going on. I can't recommend them enough!
Wedding: 08/19/2017

Breana
Can't thank Marissa enough for helping me find THE DRESS of my dreams this weekend!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Tulle Bridal to any new brides out there! From an easy experience making an appointment, to a warm welcome when we walked through the door, to an unexpected sale and to leaving with the most beautiful wedding gown. I cried tears of joy when I saw myself in the mirror and in large part because Marissa suggested simply taking the straps off the dress. My Mom and Matron of Honor were able to help pull dresses off the rack to assist Marissa while she was helping me into each dress. The atmosphere at Tulle is the perfect spot to try on wedding dresses. It makes it fun, exciting and personal. I really can't thank them enough for continuing the excitement of the wedding planning process!!! : )
Wedding: 07/29/2017

Chloe
I had such a great experience at Tulle looking for my wedding gown. ALL of the staff were really friendly, sweet and complimentary. I was also really appreciative of the fact that they weren't just trying to sell me something, they genuinely cared that I found the right gown for me, that lit me up, made me feel beautiful, and that I felt like myself in. I had been to maybe 6 or 7 stores before Tulle, and they were by far the friendliest, the space was beautiful and full of light, and the BEST part of all, is they are doing it for a cause - which absolutely was the selling point for me. Thanks to all of the staff at Tulle for such a fabulous dress shopping experience. I would definitely recommend this bridal salon to anyone looking for a unique, couture gown, for outrageously low prices - and a friendly staff that actually care about you as a person, not just as a customer.
Wedding: 07/27/2017

Diane
I had such a great experience at Tulle Bridal and found the perfect dress! My stylist, Marissa, was amazing. She helped me find the styles that I was looking for and had me try on some completely different dresses too. I ended up getting a dress in a completely different style than I thought I would get, and it was perfect! Overall, top notch service at an affordable price point. I definitely recommend!
Wedding: 07/01/2017

User6752745
I just wanted to express my sincere gratitude to Danielle at Tulle! She really listened to what I was looking for and pulled the perfect dresses for me. She actually made my decision harder since she had such great picks! She was so kind and patient as I was trying to decide between my final two dresses. I felt as though the whole experience was very personalized and I was able to find my dress. I would happily recommend Tulle to any future bride!
Wedding: Recently Married

Caley
I first off would like to say that I had multiple people at my very large place of business recommend that I check out this Salon! This was the first and only bridal salon I went to. Usually I am very picky with my dresses and usually cannot make up my mind. For some reason any formal dress I've ever worn has always been something that fit like a glove the moment I put it on and this appointment was no different. I had made an appointment earlier in the week and when I got there on a very busy Saturday the staff was very friendly! At first I was in a side area but as soon as one of the other brides left I got to move to a beautiful and comfortable area with lots of lighting and mirrors and a nice place to sit for my mother and future-MIL. The stylist that helped me was very patient and we joked in the dressing room as we got in and out of dresses which made me feel more comfortable since I was stressed enough having both my mother and MIL in the same place at the same time. I thought I knew what I wanted but after many dresses and feeling like i wouldn't find the one I was looking for I believe Heidi the owner found the exact one that would do it for my Riviera Maya Beach wedding! The absolutely stunning Maggie Sottero and extremely light and aerie gown was absolutely perfect and fit me like a glove as if it was made for me. I took it as a sign and both my mother and MIL reactions affirmed my thoughts that this was the one. The stylist and owner completely made me up with the perfect veil and headband and bouquet. When I came to pick up my dress and veil 3 months later i didn't have the best memory and I actually ended up with the wrong veil through a communication error. When I called the Bridal Salon this morning Marissa was a godsend and said she would talk to the owner and they would fix it no problem. This Salon is so accommodating and is truly beautiful in such a quaint location! I will definitely be recommending my ever growing list of engaged friends! -Caley
Wedding: 04/19/2017

Irene
This is a fabulous organization. My daughter is marrying a marine and we went to their July event. We couldn't believe it was free! She found a beautiful gown and they gave us a veil, and jewelry to match. She is on a very tight budget and this helps tremendously. The salon, Tulle Bridals and stylist, Marissa was so helpful. They were great, welcoming and we had such a fun day! Thank you Brides Across America for helping our military.
Wedding: 04/15/2017

Noelle
Sorry for not writing sooner, but, I am still shocked by the free gown I received through your program. I was going to wear a dress I bought from Macy's because I couldn't afford a wedding gown. I am in the military and just returned from overseas and heard about this program. I went to Tulle Bridals on July 5th and was welcomed with friendly, outgoing staff. Margaret helped me try on lots of different looks. I rarely get dressed up and found the most gorgeous gown for me. My family and I started crying and I new it was the one. Thank you so much for helping us. Planning a wedding can be stressful and costly so I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.
Wedding: 11/05/2016

Shayla
I had a great experience at Tulle Bridal. My consultant, Rachel, was phenomenal. She was so friendly and not pushy at all. She was so honest and really just wanted me to be happy. She pulled a dress I would never have chosen for myself off the rack and it ended up being "the one". It was my first time dress shopping so I was nervous I was rushing things so I put a deposit on the dress and went to a large bridal salon just to see what they had to offer. All that did was assure me Tulle had my dress. I went back the next day, paid the balance and walked out with my dress! It was such a great experience, I would recommend Tulle Bridal to anyone!
Wedding: 10/15/2016

Jessica
This was the first dress appointment I made, and I found my dream dress! It's nothing like I imagined I would want, but I'm in LOVE! Marissa was a doll and did such a great job helping me try on dresses and picking out ones close to the pictures I brought. I also got to pick a plastic Easter egg from a jar and got an extra discount on my dress! Tulle Bridal is a great place to go because they have so many options, dresses you can order, one-of-a-kind styles, discontinued styles...and they let my mom and sister attack the racks as well to help me!!!! I am very pleased with the whole experience :-)
Wedding: 09/17/2016

Victoria
I looked at two other dress shops before I went to Tulle and this was where I found my dress. The shop is small but they have a very impressive range of styles. I didn't find anything I really liked in the first two shops, but at Tulle I had lots of options-- all sorts of really interesting, gorgeous dresses. The women working there were incredibly helpful and the prices were much more reasonable than other places I looked. I highly recommend this place!
Wedding: 09/10/2016

Jessica
Tulle Bridal was by far the best wedding dress shopping experience I had! Heidi's experience in the business and having found the perfect dress for thousands of brides makes her an incredible resource when finding your perfect dress. I visited so many shops and when I visited Tulle, Heidi picked my dream dress. It was not one I would have selected and am so glad I found her to help, an expert's opinion is what you need! She understand proportions, different body and height types. I'm so grateful I found this boutique and would highly recommend any bride who is having trouble finding her dream gown to come here! You will not be disappointed ;-)
Wedding: 09/04/2016

amanda
Tulle Bridal was the fourth place I went to in search of a dress. I was starting to get nervous because I had tried on so many dresses with no luck. The two ladies I encountered were absolutely amazing. I finally found the perfect wedding dress! Thank you so much!!
Wedding: 08/28/2016

Kelly
I contacted Tulle Bridal to discuss off the rack options as I am having a rather short engagement. Brianna emailed me back right away and let me know they had a lot of options, I would later discover that to be a complete understatement. I called and booked my appointment easily and let them know I would be having a beach wedding, so I wanted a very light skirt, nothing too heavy. The day of my appointment, Danielle greeted me right away. She reviewed my style ideas and encouraged me to look through the racks while waiting for the rest of my party to arrive. As I tried each gown, Danielle took note of what I liked and disliked on each dress. She then pulled some other dresses that had more of my elements. She was patient, upbeat, knowledgeable, and really friendly-I felt like she was a friend I was shopping with, not a salesperson. After trying what seemed like an amazing amount of gowns, I found the one. Of course I hadn't looked for the price and was really worried it would be over my budget, but it was so UNDER my budget that I thought she was joking! I was able to leave with a stunning dress AND hair pins for far less then I expected. The whole experience was amazing, even the owner's mother came over to help with accessories and ideas. I'm not surprised they have so many 5 star reviews-they definitely deserve them!!!
Wedding: 07/17/2016