Back to Tulle Bridal Designer Outlet

64 Reviews | Boston, MA See photos, pricing and details

64 Reviews for Tulle Bridal Designer Outlet

User4613387

2+ years ago

Loved my experience at Tulle with Heidi! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a dress. Heidi was awesome and very receptive to what I liked and didn't like and pulled the perfect dress.

H
Heather

Married on 10/10/2015

I loved my dress from Tulle Bridal. I made an appointment to go try on dresses and had a wonderful salesperson. She wasn't pushy at all, educated me since it was my first time and was very pleasant. I tried on 6 dresses (including the one I bought 3 times) and I was out the door WITH my dress in 90 minutes. They referred me to an amazing and affordable seamstress (Deby's Sewing). The dresses are available at a discounted price which was a huge plus!

K
Kimberly

Married on 08/08/2015

Heidi and the other wonderful lady who helped me find the perfect dress were absolutely amazing. I explained what I was looking for while I browsed the store with my Mom and sister after spending hours at a David's Bridal the day before. I didn't want to spend tons of time looking and don't generally love shopping, so I was a little overwhelmed with all this focus on me and finding the right dress. The ladies at Tulle made this such a comfortable experience for me and my family that it was actually really fun, no pressure, and just large enough to give me all the choices I needed without being so large and overwhelming. While the dresses I selected were not really right, Heidi and the other super nice lady brought me a few dresses that were much closer to my style, and in the end, I chose one that just needed a tiny bit of altering to be my perfect dress. They told me about debyssewing@gmail. Com, and Deby has also been amazing and super affordable. You should go to Tulle for all of your bridal needs and Deby for ALL of your sewing needs, and you'd save yourself a ton of time and frustration. You won't find a better selection for a better price anywhere, and you'll DEFINITELY not find a quality seamstress for Deby's price anywhere East of Worcester!

User4243126

2+ years ago

I heard about Brides Across America which was being hosted at Tulle and thought I may have missed it. I figured I would leave them a voice mail and within an hour I heard back. They scheduled an appointment for the same day and I received a free wedding gown due to my husbands time with the Army! I was treated like a princess and felt amazing. What a great service they offer. There gowns are amazing and so are the people that work there!

K
Kristi

Married on 03/27/2015

Great experience... Designer dresses for less. The staff knows their stuff! It was a one-stop shop.. Bridal gown, jewelry, veil and bridesmaid dress. We will be back for future weddings/events.

User4569951

2+ years ago

I highly recommend tulle bridal! I went into the store and walked out with the dress of my dreams!

T
Tanya

Married on 03/21/2015

Absolutely wonderful experience. Went above and beyond to help me find the perfect dress in my price range. Never once felt rushed even after trying on the same dress three times to make sure it was "the one". It was great being able to have that once in a lifetime experience. I don't have a single negative word to say about Tulle. Beautiful place, beautiful dresses, wonderful sale associates and just the perfect experience!

Caitlin

Married on 09/12/2014

My experience at Tulle Bridal was second to none. I had been to a couple of different bridal shops before that were larger and that either held us to strict appointment times, or were not as personal as I would have liked. But the moment that my mom, sister, maid of honor, and I all stepped through the door at Tulle, we knew that our experience there would be completely different. We had a 2:00pm appointment time and were the only ones in the store the entire time. There was never a moment when we were rushed, and the shop owner, Heidi, was extremely attentive and listened to all of my thoughts and preferences in gown styles. If I tried something on that didn't feel right, she immediately knew what to grab to try next. After trying a few dresses, she brought one into the dressing room that I loved on the hanger right away. Sure enough, when I put it on, it was the dress! I still think to myself that I never dreamed I'd find something so perfectly suited to what I was looking for. My wedding is in less than 6 months and I was starting to fear that I would have to settle on a dress that I didn't truly love. Heidi made sure that settling was not even a consideration. She helped me find THE ONE, and I am so excited to wear the gown on my wedding day! On top of all of this, all the dresses in the store were marked down by a large percentage from their retail prices. I couldn't believe some of the low prices on these gorgeous designer gowns. My dress is a gorgeous Tara Keely marked down to $1400 from $2200. Many more dresses in the store were under $1,000. I would absolutely recommend Tulle to anyone searching for that perfect, personal, boutique-style wedding dress experience.

User3985322

2+ years ago

Such a pleasure to work with Heidi and the staff at Tulle. Very professional and accommodating. Would definitely recommend to others.

S
Stacy

Married on 04/05/2014

Michelle was great! She was very nice and helpful!

R
Robin

Married on 03/15/2014

I can't say enough about Tulle's! My daughter and I went to David's Bridal and Vow's before finding this boutique. Both places were a waste of time compared to our experience at Tulle's! The personalized service and quaint feel at Tulle's was PERFECT for picking out a wedding gown. We got to take our time and basically had the store to ourselves for as long as we wanted. I would HIGHLY recommend Tulle's for brides. I will be going back to see if I can get a MOB dress as we get closer to the wedding as well!

Christi

Married on 07/14/2013

The most beautiful ceremony. Fred made it really personable and sureal. Thank you for everything Fred.

User3425383

2+ years ago

You can't beat being the only customer in the store with 1 on 1 service! Was able to get my designer dress at a price within my budget!

A
Ashley

Married on 08/26/2012

When I walked into this boutique I was blown away with all the different styles of gowns! Luckily, Heidi, the owner was there to help me narrow down my decision. I told her exactly what I was looking for and as if she read my mind she pulled dresses that fit my personality, theme of wedding, and especially my pocketbook! I found that their designer gowns were a steal at the prices they were listed at and she has a ton of jewerly, shoes, mothers of brides, and flower girl dresses too! It's a one stop shop! The service was friendly and nice and I didn't go over budget! Highly recommend Tulle!

Aykia
Aykia

Married on 07/06/2012

Love love love..... I had such a wonderful time with the photographers. It didn't feel like taking pictures with them, just seemed like family. They made us feel so comfortable. I would definitely work with Shawn and his team again.

S
Stephanie

Married on 05/26/2012

He did awesome! Very good man and the help he brung along was great too! This man broke down on the side of the road and STLL MADE SURE HE WAS AT MY RECEPTION AND ALL SET UP BEFORE ANY GUESTS ARRIVED! I would def recommend this man to ANYONE and i allowed him to bring buisness card for others to take and let me tell you THEY WERE ALL GONE! I got compliments on how well the D.J. Did ALL NIGHT!

L
Louisa

Married on 02/04/2012

I went to Tulle Bridal, because I had expensive taste... But not the $$ to back it. So I found Tulle Bridal up in Georgetown, MA. It's a bit of a drive... Since I live in Boston, but was so worth it. I had gone to a few shops in Arlington/Watertown before and found nice dresses but had to be honest with myself that it was nuts to pay over $1200 for a dress. That doesn't mean I didn't want the most beautiful and perfect dress. It just meant that my new goal was to find that dress 'for less'.

So I drove up to Tulle with my two sisters and mom. Heidi, the owner of Tulle, was super friendly and helpful. I must have tried on 15-20 dresses. She helped me narrow down what I was looking for and then let me take my time when I think she and my family knew 'I was on the brink of making a decision'.

Double plus, Heidi recommended a great seamstress Deby just down the street who did wonders for my $800 sample lace dress. She restructured the lace to make it sweetheart... Added a sash and diamond appliqué and even tailored an old fur coat of my mothers' for me to wear with my dress. (not to mention she also sewed the flower girl sashes... Which was way cheaper then buying them on-line). Http://debyssewing. Com/

A
amanda

Married on 08/14/2011

Heidi was very quick in responding to my phone calls, and was super nice to work with. She really new what looked good and what veils worked with each dress. She was very accommodating and opened up the store late at night since that was the only time I could come in. I would recommend her.

Dionicia
Dionicia

Married on 06/11/2011

What a dream it was to work with a professional like Dee as our wedding planner. She loves what she does so much and it is truly reflected in her work. Our wedding was rather elaborate and everything turned out perfectly. We also used her wedding night services for our suite. The rose petals, candles, music, and chocolates made it feel like we were in the most romantic place in the world--simply beyond our wildest dreams. Anyone considering a wedding planner need look no farther than Dee!

J
Jennifer

Married on 02/07/2009

This was the best dress shopping experience that I had, hands down. Heidi was attentive and listened to what I was looking for but also didn't hesitate to make suggestions based on her expertise. Let's face it, shopping for formal wear, especially a wedding dress, isn't like shopping for regular clothes. You need someone who has experience with wedding dresses to help you. Heidi also did an excellent job helping me to pick out a veil. She makes you want to do business with her.

Tulle Bridal Designer Outlet's reply:

Thanks Jenny. I try to make brides feel like part of the family and special because it is one of the most memorable days we dream of. I don't just sell wedding gowns, I sell the perfect gown that fits your body type. Not only that a gown has to fit each brides personality.

O
Olivia

Married on 02/24/2018

I almost bought a dress here because I loved the owner and the store so much! They were patient with me while I tried on many different styles and did not pressure me to make any decisions. The owner has a connection at Simone Carvalli and had brand new styles both times I visited. I have recommended this store to friends and have heard their experiences were great too.

Becky
Becky

Married on 01/12/2018

I did not end up buying my gown here, but the staff was incredibly professional, gracious, understanding, and supportive. They have dresses that are cash and carry and dresses that can be ordered. Our clerk, whose name I'm blanking on, was wonderful. She listened very well to all our comments and made wonderful suggestions.

Caley

Married on 04/19/2017

I first off would like to say that I had multiple people at my very large place of business recommend that I check out this Salon! This was the first and only bridal salon I went to. Usually I am very picky with my dresses and usually cannot make up my mind. For some reason any formal dress I've ever worn has always been something that fit like a glove the moment I put it on and this appointment was no different. I had made an appointment earlier in the week and when I got there on a very busy Saturday the staff was very friendly! At first I was in a side area but as soon as one of the other brides left I got to move to a beautiful and comfortable area with lots of lighting and mirrors and a nice place to sit for my mother and future-MIL. The stylist that helped me was very patient and we joked in the dressing room as we got in and out of dresses which made me feel more comfortable since I was stressed enough having both my mother and MIL in the same place at the same time. I thought I knew what I wanted but after many dresses and feeling like i wouldn't find the one I was looking for I believe Heidi the owner found the exact one that would do it for my Riviera Maya Beach wedding! The absolutely stunning Maggie Sottero and extremely light and aerie gown was absolutely perfect and fit me like a glove as if it was made for me. I took it as a sign and both my mother and MIL reactions affirmed my thoughts that this was the one. The stylist and owner completely made me up with the perfect veil and headband and bouquet. When I came to pick up my dress and veil 3 months later i didn't have the best memory and I actually ended up with the wrong veil through a communication error. When I called the Bridal Salon this morning Marissa was a godsend and said she would talk to the owner and they would fix it no problem. This Salon is so accommodating and is truly beautiful in such a quaint location! I will definitely be recommending my ever growing list of engaged friends! -Caley

User4571019

2+ years ago

I had a great experience at Tulle and got my dress there! The variety of dresses at Tulle was really impressive and I liked that they helped you pick dresses out but also let you look through the racks. I had tried on dresses earlier and had a pretty good idea what I was looking for which I think was helpful since the atmosphere is more relaxed here. The store is beautiful and the prices were amazing.

User4323943

2+ years ago

Tulle was an amazing experience for any bride. As an older bride I knew the look I was going for and Michelle, the associate working with me, went above and beyond to guide me through the process with ease. Their new location in Andover is not only welcoming but has a very urban chic feel to it. I did buy my dress that day and would recommend Tulle to anyone looking for that something unique, classy, and above all inexpensive to wear to their memorable occasion.