Reviews
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jessica
Tulle Bridal was by far the best wedding dress shopping experience I had! Heidi's experience in the business and having found the perfect dress for thousands of brides makes her an incredible resource when finding your perfect dress. I visited so many shops and when I visited Tulle, Heidi picked my dream dress. It was not one I would have selected and am so glad I found her to help, an expert's opinion is what you need! She understand proportions, different body and height types. I'm so grateful I found this boutique and would highly recommend any bride who is having trouble finding her dream gown to come here! You will not be disappointed ;-)
Wedding: 09/04/2016

amanda
Tulle Bridal was the fourth place I went to in search of a dress. I was starting to get nervous because I had tried on so many dresses with no luck. The two ladies I encountered were absolutely amazing. I finally found the perfect wedding dress! Thank you so much!!
Wedding: 08/28/2016

Kelly
I contacted Tulle Bridal to discuss off the rack options as I am having a rather short engagement. Brianna emailed me back right away and let me know they had a lot of options, I would later discover that to be a complete understatement. I called and booked my appointment easily and let them know I would be having a beach wedding, so I wanted a very light skirt, nothing too heavy. The day of my appointment, Danielle greeted me right away. She reviewed my style ideas and encouraged me to look through the racks while waiting for the rest of my party to arrive. As I tried each gown, Danielle took note of what I liked and disliked on each dress. She then pulled some other dresses that had more of my elements. She was patient, upbeat, knowledgeable, and really friendly-I felt like she was a friend I was shopping with, not a salesperson. After trying what seemed like an amazing amount of gowns, I found the one. Of course I hadn't looked for the price and was really worried it would be over my budget, but it was so UNDER my budget that I thought she was joking! I was able to leave with a stunning dress AND hair pins for far less then I expected. The whole experience was amazing, even the owner's mother came over to help with accessories and ideas. I'm not surprised they have so many 5 star reviews-they definitely deserve them!!!
Wedding: 07/17/2016

Laura
I had an amazing experience with Marisa as my consultant at Tulle. I was quite apprehensive with this process and did not know exactly what I wanted in a gown. She was wonderful and patient with both myself and my party. I never felt pressured and she did her best to keep the experience as enjoyable as possible. I also was able to get a dress well within my budget that I just loved. I would highly recommend this store and any bride would be very lucky to work with Marisa.
Wedding: 07/03/2016

User7506794
I loved the selection at Tulle! I fell in love with my dress on my first visit on my first trip out. The selection can be a little tricky because they only have what's in-house in terms of sizes and styles, but that's partly what I liked about it because my dress was unique and couldn't just be "ordered". They were very helpful and flexible during my initial visit and during my pick-up visit. They also have a beautiful selection of accessories.
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Thank you so much for the wonderful view! It was a pleasure to be able to help you find your dream dress! I see you gave us a 3 in flexibility, what could we have done differently in order for you to feel we deserved a 5? Look forward to your response, thank you in advance!

Emily
My first(and only) stop bridal gown shopping was at Tulle Bridal. I was a little nervous because I didn't really know what to expect. Marissa quickly put my nerves at ease and made me, my mom, and my grandmother comfortable. We browsed through the racks, picked a few dresses, and from my comments, Marissa found the perfect dress. It was a quiet day in the store, and I don't think I could have had a better experience finding my wedding dress!
Wedding: 06/11/2016

Lilian
The ladies at tuelle did a great job. They were so professional and made me and my group feel so special. They listened to what I wanted but had me try on their suggestions as well. I fell in love with a style of dress that I would have never picked for myself. They also recommended an amazing seamstress who did wonders on the dress. I was so happy how everything turned out, I felt like that dress was meant for me.
Wedding: 06/11/2016

4.1
User4848464
I bought my dress at Tulle! I had gone to several different shops and tried on several dresses. The staff attendant that worked with me did not seem knowledgeable about dresses or fabrics. She also pulled dresses for me in response to my "wants." She unfortunate did not pull dresses that were my style. My mother is the one that selected my dress and the staff seemed a little annoyed that she did pull the dress. The staff WAS helpful when I was deciding to commit and spend the money. They were very sweet and worked with me on the price. I would recommend the store because the dresses they have you often cannot find in other stores and the prices are great!
Services Used: Dress & Attire
I apologize that your service wasn't to perfection. We do have some new girls training to be stylists. The best way to get them prepared is to work with our brides. I am happy to hear that your mom selected your gown. We love when family gets involved and we have many gowns on the floor to choose from. I do ask the stylists to handle the gowns as they can be heavy and we want our guests to relax and enjoy the experience. What designer did you choose? I would like to invite your back so I can make sure your visit 5 star and offer you a complimentary accessory. Please contact me directly at info@tullebridals.com. Thank you Heidi, Owner

4.2
User4401551
Overall the experience was great. The girls were all friendly and responsive. In the end, they pulled a dress out that hadn't even been put on the floor and it was perfect.

Brie
Everyone was very helpful and professional.
Wedding: 02/14/2016

User4079701
Heidi was lovely and very helpful. She had a great grasp on what looked good on me and made me feel comfortable with trying on dresses eventhough I'm plus size and has some horrible experiences at other shops. I ended up buying me dress on my first try at Tulle and wasn't expecting it at all. But, i'm glad I did and thankful for Heidi's help.

Alaina
This was the second shop I went to and where I ultimately found my dress. Dresses They had a really great assortment of dresses in their outlet and a small-ish selection of new dresses. Funnily enough, while I went specifically for their outlet, I ended up getting a dress from one of their lines. Our wedding was only two months away, so I had to buy off the rack, which thankfully I was able to do. Staff The staff were helpful and professional as I tried on many, many gowns. The owner was also there, and she was very helpful and sweet. I never felt pushed one way or the other with the dresses I was trying on or looking at. Store I loved the atmosphere of the store! It's in an old brick building and had beautiful tall windows that let lots of light in. They also had pretty settees to sit on and large mirrors and dressing rooms. You can also bring champagne to drink, which we took full advantage of. :) Overall, I had a great experience here and would definitely recommend this store to my friends. I also want to thank the owner for giving me a veil from the Brides Across America event, which I had missed. Thank you all for a great dress buying experience and helping me to find my beautiful dress!
Wedding: 10/17/2015

Heather
I loved my dress from Tulle Bridal. I made an appointment to go try on dresses and had a wonderful salesperson. She wasn't pushy at all, educated me since it was my first time and was very pleasant. I tried on 6 dresses (including the one I bought 3 times) and I was out the door WITH my dress in 90 minutes. They referred me to an amazing and affordable seamstress (Deby's Sewing). The dresses are available at a discounted price which was a huge plus!
Wedding: 10/10/2015

User4613387
Loved my experience at Tulle with Heidi! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a dress. Heidi was awesome and very receptive to what I liked and didn't like and pulled the perfect dress.

4.1
Alexandra
I loved my dress from Tulle bridal. Being extremely nervous about the shopping experience, it was my first and only shopping trip! I walked in knowing what I wanted and Heidi found it immediately! The value was unbelievable and that probably made me love the dress even more.
Wedding: 09/26/2015

4.3
Phil & Meaghan
I had a great appointment and had the attention of at least 3 of the shop's consultants. They pulled great gowns and helped me picture changes that could be made to make the dresses more my style. I got a great value and a good recommendation for alterations in the area. I would highly recommend checking out Tulle for your wedding gown.
Wedding: 09/12/2015

Angelina
A wonderful experience! I found the perfect dress!
Wedding: 08/29/2015

Kimberly
Heidi and the other wonderful lady who helped me find the perfect dress were absolutely amazing. I explained what I was looking for while I browsed the store with my Mom and sister after spending hours at a David's Bridal the day before. I didn't want to spend tons of time looking and don't generally love shopping, so I was a little overwhelmed with all this focus on me and finding the right dress. The ladies at Tulle made this such a comfortable experience for me and my family that it was actually really fun, no pressure, and just large enough to give me all the choices I needed without being so large and overwhelming. While the dresses I selected were not really right, Heidi and the other super nice lady brought me a few dresses that were much closer to my style, and in the end, I chose one that just needed a tiny bit of altering to be my perfect dress. They told me about debyssewing@gmail.com, and Deby has also been amazing and super affordable. You should go to Tulle for all of your bridal needs and Deby for ALL of your sewing needs, and you'd save yourself a ton of time and frustration. You won't find a better selection for a better price anywhere, and you'll DEFINITELY not find a quality seamstress for Deby's price anywhere East of Worcester!
Wedding: 08/08/2015

User4571019
I had a great experience at Tulle and got my dress there! The variety of dresses at Tulle was really impressive and I liked that they helped you pick dresses out but also let you look through the racks. I had tried on dresses earlier and had a pretty good idea what I was looking for which I think was helpful since the atmosphere is more relaxed here. The store is beautiful and the prices were amazing.

User4243126
I heard about Brides Across America which was being hosted at Tulle and thought I may have missed it. I figured I would leave them a voice mail and within an hour I heard back. They scheduled an appointment for the same day and I received a free wedding gown due to my husbands time with the Army! I was treated like a princess and felt amazing. What a great service they offer. There gowns are amazing and so are the people that work there!