Back to Tuscan Catering

L
Featured

Married on 09/08/2018

Highly Recommend

I don’t think I can say enough good things about Tuscan’s Catering group! I am an event planner by trade so I took planning our wedding very seriously and was never short on questions to be asked or detailed spreadsheets to be followed and Edwin Santana who was our main contact was so on top of it and there for us every step of the way! I definitely had a vision of how I wanted the food to look and taste and they far surpassed that vision. Edwin spoke my language and his attention to detail and the décor and set-up of the food did not go unnoticed. We got married at an untraditional venue in the middle of the woods with zero kitchen equipment and they pulled off our Friday night cocktail hour and rehearsal dinner and an expansive cocktail reception and sit-down 3 course dinner for 200+ people for our wedding! Our guests raved about the food and the best part was we didn’t need to break the bank to have what felt like a lavish setup and delicious food! Edwin was responsive and attentive and came up with some great ideas along the way. We had both of our parents with us to the Salem location for a tasting and it was unbelievable, so much food to taste and they made any and every adjustment we had suggested to meet our wedding needs. To top it off, Edwin scheduled a separate wine tasting for us to try the wines we wanted to serve at the wedding and we were introduced to wine director to Joe Conforti who led a wine tasting for our guests that they are still talking about. All in all, world-class operation, service and food!

Married on 08/26/2018

Amazing! Couldn't have been better.

From our tastings through to our wedding day the food was never anything but fantastic. Completely delicious, and also one of the most flexible and affordable caterers we contacted, nevermind by far the best food. Everyone raved about it.

Kristen

Married on 07/27/2018

We had Tuscan Kitchen cater our engagement party and it was amazing! Food is delicious and service was impressive.

D
Diana

Married on 06/23/2018

Edwin Santana we amazing to work with. He was supportive every step of the way and never put pressure on us to make a decision. He worked within our budget and was able to accommodate everything we asked for. He was also very responsive which made planning that much easier. The food and service were fantastic. Guests said your food was the best they have had at a wedding. Thank you! I tried to upload photos but the sizes are too large. If there is another way to get them to you I'd be happy to share.

Kathie

Married on 06/02/2018

Top notch experience with Tuscan

Edwin Santana and the team at Tuscan market took great care to bring us the event that we had envisioned for our special day. He invested the time to listen to us and guided us with his expertise as opposed giving us a "sales pitch". Edwin was also very thoughtful to meet the needs of our budget while pulling together a beautiful event for our friends and family. People comment about how comfortable the event was and continue to rave that it was the best food that they have ever had at a wedding!
Kathie & Stefan

F
Ford

Married on 09/17/2017

Excellent quality of food and service at our wedding. Everyone loved the food. Great job. Thank you!

L
Lindsay

Married on 03/18/2017

I can't say enough good thinks about Lisa at Tuscan catering! If you want your event to run smoothly and the food to be delicious go with Tuscan! We used Tuscan Catering for our at home baby shower with 60 people. We received so many compliments about the food and Lisa was on site making sure everything ran perfectly. She made the day stress-free and we didn't have to lift a finger when it came to set up or clean up. The catering staff was amazing and friendly. I would definitely use Tuscan again for a future event!

Kirstie

Married on 10/15/2016

Had an excellent experience with tuscan Catering! They found a way to work with our budget and every guest raved about how delicious it was!

D
Desiree

Married on 08/26/2016

Working with Lisa was wonderful! Planning a wedding is stressful and food is a hugely important part of that planning. Lisa listened to what we were thinking and helped us select a menu that was within our budget. The food was delicious and all the guests were telling us how wonderful the meal was. We had a buffet style set up and Lisa made sure that everything ran smoothly. We didn't have to worry about a thing! I would definitely recommend Lisa and Tuscan Kitchen to anyone. They are all amazing to work with!

A
Andrea

Married on 09/04/2011

As a professional event planner, I have pretty high standards for service and hospitality and everything I experienced with Tuscan Catering was five stars! From working with Edwin on a custom menu to execution on the day of the event with the fabulous Jenny, we could not have been more pleased! It's been over a month since the bridal shower and the bride is still texting me about how delicious the food was and how gracious the service was. Very much looking forward to working with them again!

Janis
Janis

Married on 10/13/2018

Bridal shower

Very delicious and exactly as we had discussed! They were a bit late but helped set up and everything went off without a hitch and was FANTASTIC!