Back to Tuscan Ridge Golf Club

| Sacramento, CA See photos, pricing and details

2 Reviews for Tuscan Ridge Golf Club

User2855014

2+ years ago

We recently had our wedding at Tuscan Ridge Golf course. With the help of tuscan's event staff our big day turned out perfectly! We defiantly had some curve balls thrown our way but Jarod & his staff quickly handled any and all issues letting us enjoy our day. The only issue we had was being able to set up our event tables early. Because this is an outside venue & gold course, our tables were being decorated up until the very last second. But over all I would highly recommend tuscan ridge to anyone looking for a venue! From the food to the beautiful views tuscan gets two thumbs up from us!

M
Matthes

Married on 06/09/2012

I couldn't have asked for a better day to marry the love of my life. I had both my wedding rehearsal and ceremony at Tuscan Ridge in the late evening around 6 o'clock. We had a beautiful backdrop behind out gazebo at which we were actually married in with a beautiful sky and views of the ridge surrounding. Because Tuscan Ridge is a golf club, we had the 18th hole right behind the bride and groom, which was lots of green grass and natural beauty from the mature trees in the area. We had almost 150 people at our wedding and there was room for that and some. After our ceremony (about 25-30 minutes) we made the short distance walk(100 feet) to the pavilion that was covered to give us some shade where the tables looked wonderful. I believe I had talked with Monica from the grill who had worked on our catering for our special day, and she really did a good job. We had tri-tip for dinner and everything was up and running on time and served in a timely fashion. We had a large head table that we needed to make work (12 people) and they were more than happy to oblige. We had tons of fun, the DJ was good, and they pavilion provided us with more than enough shade for the warm day in June it was. We booked this time almost a year in advance and it was well worth the money. Very reasonable prices and a great staff that was dressed appropriately for our special day.