Back to Twin Flame Films

| Salt Lake City, UT See photos, pricing and details

11 Reviews for Twin Flame Films

Featured

Married on 09/01/2016

Hiring a wedding videographer was not initially on my wish list. However, everyone kept mentioning how "fast" the day goes by - no matter how "present" you think you'll be. Thankfully, after searching Wedding Wire for the perfect videographer - one that fit my style (fresh, relaxed and authentic) with my budget (affordable but still professional and high quality) - I came across Mykel. We met for coffee and I knew he'd be a great addition to my wedding vendors. He was on time, stayed the entire night and even checked in with me during the night and before he left to ensure he covered all aspects of the wedding. My video was delivered in a matter of weeks (not months!). Having the photos is great - but reliving the day via video has so much more meaning. Give Mykel is call - you won't be disappointed!

Stefanie
Stefanie

Married on 05/07/2019

Mykel is amazing and did a fantastic job!

I knew right away Twin Flame Films was the right videographer for us! Mykel was easy to work with from the very beginning. He sent us videos of the ceremony and the toast while we were on our honeymoon, and we got the highlights video shortly after that. I couldn't believe how quickly he got them finished! It was extremely important to him that we were 100% satisfied with our videos before sending them to us on our customized USB, which is awesome! Mykel's work is extremely important to him. I knew this during our phone conversations since we are in AZ and he's in UT, and he worked hard to make sure we knew he'd do whatever we wanted. When we arrived at the wedding, he was very thorough in his work, planned plenty of time to set up, and even did some really cool things we didn't even ask him to do! The videos were completed quickly and are very beautiful and professional. He was very responsive to all emails and communications and he made the entire process fun and easy! The videos are amazing and we love them! I highly recommend Mykel and Twin Flame Films!

Brittany
Brittany Zarda Brown

Married on 10/27/2018

Highly Recommend

Mykel was so easy to work with and produced a high quality edited wedding video for us. We also got all of our ceremony, speeches, and raw footage included! I am so glad we chose to do a wedding video and Mykel's quality of video was astounding for the price. We highly recommend Twin Flame Films and will cherish our wedding video forever.

Married on 08/24/2018

Authentically us

The team at Twin Flame Films truly understand what it takes to capture an authentic moment in time. From our initial conversation we were at ease. They truly provided attention to details, and their attentive work ethic set the tone for the entire day. They took in every request we had making it their own while still staying true to who we are. We were so fortunate to find such an amazing team to document one of the biggest days of our lives. We recommend Twin Flame Films to anyone looking for an authentic capture from some amazing artists. We couldn't be happier, and we hope you discover the magic behind Twin Flame Films

K
Kimberly

Married on 06/22/2018

Mykel did such an amazing job and was so professional. He was really easy to work with and was creative with our video. It turned out wonderful! He kept us updated on our video as he was putting it together and asked for our feedback. It was really great working with him and I would highly recommend him!

A
Allison

Married on 02/10/2018

Mykel was super easy to work with and helped capture our big day in such a beautiful way! Highly recommend him to anyone needing a videographer.

Leslie

Married on 01/06/2018

Working with Mykel was a great and easy experience for us. He is awesome! I saw the work he did for friend's wedding and my fiance and I were so impressed with the highlight video he put together for her. It was SO much better than any of the other wedding videos we had seen. We had to have him for ours! Since we only needed a few hours of actual coverage during our wedding day, he met up with us a few months beforehand to capture some additional outdoor footage. We love what that added to our highlight video. He was very responsive to phone calls and emails and he was very flexible in terms of scheduling. We love how he captured our wedding day! He has a great artistic eye and got some really beautiful shots of us and our guests. He also worked hard to set up his own audio (on top of the audio already at the venue) before our wedding dinner so that he could capture the speakers at our wedding dinner. Our highlight video was exactly what we were hoping for and he worked closely with us to make sure it was exactly how we wanted it. He put so much time and effort into delivering a final product that we were in love with. We love that we have a beautiful highlight video as well as high-quality footage from all of our wedding day events. It is something that we will treasure forever. We can't recommend Mykel highly enough!

S
Solmaz

Married on 09/30/2017

Mykel was great to work with. He is very professional and listens to exactly what you want. He will work with you on any adjustments to make sure you have exactly what you want, which I was really thankful for. I felt like he took the time to ensure I was satisfied with the videos, and was very responsive to emails and phone calls.

E
Emily

Married on 07/08/2017

I was wanting to have a wedding video, but wasn't sure I could fit it into my budget. I'm so happy I found Mykel!

In hiring a videographer, one of my most important wishes was to incorporate wedding speeches as voiceover for the film. Mykel sent me an example he had done, he worked hard to get the best sound quality, and he sifted through a lot of
sound footage to pick the best parts—and I'm so happy with how that turned out. We are also really excited to have recordings of the speeches in full as well.

Mykel was professional, worked super well with my photographer, and was flexible and helpful. He went out of his way to make sure we got the footage I was hoping for—including the first look we did a few days before. He paid attention to who was most important to us to include in the video, without us even having to point anyone out. He captured some really special, beautiful moments.

Mykel's turnaround time was incredible—less than two weeks after our wedding, we have the finished video, hand-delivered to us.

One of the things I appreciate most about Mykel is that he has put up with me asking for a few changes to the video, even though I'm sure it was inconvenient and annoying. He really made sure I was completely satisfied with the video.

I am SO happy with Mykel, and would strongly recommend him to anyone.

C
Cynthia

Married on 04/08/2017

Our Agency hired Mykel for a promotional video and he did a fantastic job! He captures angles which were amazing, lighting I never thought possible and fills frames with incredible aspect. His professionalism and education background in production and film coupled with his enthusiasm, creativity and great eye for lighting make the film process enjoyable from start to finish. We wanted to get some videography coverage that we could use on the web and social media, so we needed something professional.  Having seen some of his video work before, I went in with high hopes, he turned the footage into the perfect commercial for our Agency that evoked education, awareness and an emotional connection to the people we provide support to. Not only was it some of the best marketing we could have done for ourselves, but he was a joy to work with. I would definitely recommend anyone needing any videography work to contact Mykel.

C

Married on 10/31/2016

I have hired Mykel for multiple film projects over the past five years, and I can confidently say that all of them were completed not only with efficiency, but a professionalism that is hard to find. He is a confident, responsible, and dedicated cinematographer with a naturally talented eye for framing and lighting that separates him from every other videographer that I have worked with. Fatali Wedding Films will always be my first recommendation to any happy couples whom are looking for that professional, yet personal, wedding film that they will undoubtedly cherish for years.