Back to Tyler Hartley

40 Reviews for Tyler Hartley

Featured
Kimberly S

Married on 09/02/2017

I have hired Tyler Hartley twice: once to play background music for a luncheon for 20 people given at my home and again for my daughter's wedding ceremony, where she played some pieces alone and some in conjunction with a violinist. I can't say enough nice things about Tyler Hartley. Not only is she a top notch musician, she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met and an absolute delight to work with. She is dependable and conscientious about her work, extremely professional in every way, and her rates are reasonable. Tyler's repertoire is large, from popular music to classical. She knows everything you would want her to play and if she doesn't, she will learn the piece. The way she plays is so beautiful and lyrical, it moves me to tears if I just sit and listen. Her talent is amazing; she's not just playing the harp, she has a special relationship with the instrument. If you need a harpist, definitely call Tyler. She is the only harpist I would ever consider using.

E
Ezequiel Velez

Getting married on 06/11/2020

An elegant and unforgettable experience

This was an unforgettable experience. Tyler was punctual, professional, extremely kind and went beyond what was required. The music brought an elegance to this special event that would otherwise be absent without her services. The combination of the violin with the harp was an excellent match, and I would strongly recommend Tyler's services to anyone.

Diana
Diana

Getting married on 02/15/2020

Having Tyler play at our daughters wedding was the absolute best decision. She played so beautifully for the ceremony and cocktail hour. She played current pop songs and gorgeous classical compositions as well. We had so many guests comment on how wonderful she was and what a beautiful touch it was to have her. Tyler was so professional, responsive and the sweetest to work with. Thank you Tyler for making our daughters wedding so beautiful with your amazing talent.

Kara

Married on 07/26/2019

Having Tyler play at our wedding was out of a fairytale

Wow. I can’t even describe to you how incredibly talented and professional Tyler is. We hired her for our ceremony music and cocktail hour! Every single person at the wedding commented on how absolutely beautiful she was! Our venue even went on to say that they wanted her info! A lot of times they say they will have full music bands for ceremony music and can’t hear but Tyler was easy to hear and so incredibly talented! As a bride I was supposed to talk to all the guests but honestly I just wanted to listen more to her! She has so many song options, willing to learn new songs, great response time, she even hauled her own harp around from the ceremony to cocktail hour! She is very very reasonably priced! Honestly I would have paid a lot more for her! Still one of my favorite parts of the fairlytale wedding was listening to her play!

E
Erin

Married on 07/20/2019

Fabulous job

Tyler was extremely professional throughout the planning process she responded immediately to my emails and was very knowledgeable! She played a variety of songs and the music was plenty loud for the 185 guest who attended! Originally she was supposed to play outside, but due to rain we moved the ceremony inside (last minute) and she made the adjustment seamlessly! I highly recommend Tyler and would hire her again for another event!

H
Hannah Portschy

Married on 06/14/2019

Tyler is amazing!

Tyler is responsive, professional, and an extremely talented harpist! Guests raved about her skills & song choices. We are so happy that Tyler was able to perform at our wedding and could not ask for a better harpist and experience! Book Tyler today :)

L
lauren

Married on 05/31/2019

Best decision on our big day

Having a harpist perform my ceremony music is something I have been dreaming about since I was a little girl. Tyler made my dreams come true! She was very responsive, upfront and professional throughout the entire process and the pieces she played (which she allowed us to select) were absolutely beautiful! One of the best decisions on our big day!

P
Patty G

Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

We had Tyler for our daughter's wedding and could not be happier. Tyler was a pleasure to work with and went above and beyond in making the day magical. She worked with us to create a custom program for the wedding, was an excellent value and is so talented! So glad we found Tyler and would highly recommend her!

Tonya
Tonya

Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely amazing

AMAZING! Together, Tyler and Ryan traveled over 4 hours to be musicians at my daughter's wedding. The music was absolutely beautiful. We have nothing but praise for the job they both did in making the wedding absolutely remarkable. Thank you Tyler and Ryan for a job WELL DONE!

Brittany

Married on 09/02/2018

Very accommodating & professional! A pleasure to do business with & would absolutely recommend for any type of event!

S
Stephanie

Married on 06/10/2018

Tyler was fantastic! She was very professional to work with and her music was beautiful. She played everything we requested and the guests were full of compliments!

D
Dr. & Mrs. ( Vickie) Gary Gropper

Married on 05/26/2018

Tyler Hartley Plays The Harp Beautifully!

I asked Tyler if we could write a reference letter not because she could use another letter but because we wanted to share. She played the harp at our daughter’s wedding. She looked beautiful, had perfect timing, and played like an angel. The experience was felt in every heart present. It was palpable. The venue was outdoors, but she pretty much raised the roof. It was out of this world. She has an ability to focus, step into the zone, and play beautifully. What ever your event is Tyler will add more than a touch of class.

Dr. & Mrs. (Vickie) Gary Gropper

R
Robin

Married on 05/05/2018

Tyler was such a delight to work with! She was so helpful and responsive to our questions about ceremony music. She is so talented and made our ceremony absolutely perfect!

M
Megan

Married on 04/07/2018

Tyler did the ceremony music at our wedding and she was amazing! I was planning our wedding from across the country, and truly appreciated how quick she was to respond to my emails and how open she was to jumping on quick calls with me as needed. She also has a lot of song excerpts on her website, which was really helpful as we made our music selections. I wish I could have heard her play more, but I heard from our guests how beautiful it was! I cannot recommend Tyler enough, she did a great job!

G
Genevieve

Married on 01/28/2018

She was awesome! She has a huge selection of repertoire and is very responsive. I was crying the whole time because it was all so beautiful!

M
Maureen

Married on 01/06/2018

Thought they were GREAT. Would definitely recommend them
Maureen Kelley

Brad

Married on 01/06/2018

Tyler was absolutely wonderful. She was incredibly easy to work with, and everything the day-of was seamless and wonderful. Could not be more pleased.

Kelli

Married on 12/09/2017

Tyler was extremely professional from the moment of our initial contact. I had a few special requests, and she was very accommodating. We could not have been more pleased with her playing. It added so much to the celebration and was just as I envisioned. My husband, who knows nothing about music, commented on how beautiful our ceremony music was. Our guests are still raving about it, too!

L
Lauren

Married on 10/21/2017

Tyler was incredible! My husband and I had a garden wedding ceremony and her beautiful music truly made it feel like a dream!

Anna

Married on 10/14/2017

Beautiful music. Excellent for wedding!

N
Natasha

Married on 10/08/2017

Amazing experience, she was professional and willing to work with our requests. She showed up on time and was able to practice before having to perform. The harp / violin duo was amazing and all of my guests complimented us on how great they were

C
Caroline

Married on 10/07/2017

Tyler did an excellent job at my wedding. Her music is beautiful and I am so glad we found her. I definitely recommend her for any event!

Bonnie

Married on 09/23/2017

Tyler did an amazing job playing for our son's wedding in Dahlonega in September. Having the harp music for the ceremony added a majestic touch to the whole service and Tyler was wonderful to work with customizing the music to the bride and groom's tastes. She is extremely talented and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

J
Jenny

Married on 08/26/2017

Tyler played for my daughter’s wedding in front of a waterfall in Clayton, GA and she was worth every penny!
Tyler was on time, professional, dressed nicely and made the ceremony perfect! She also helped with song selections to create a special touches to our ceremony. Tyler played during the lighting of the unity candle while we had someone sing. She was flexible and was in contact with the singer to make sure to play in the right tempo for the song. This was my daughter's dream wedding! I would absolutely recommend Tyler to anyone!

Married on 07/29/2017

Type was professional, responsive and she did an outstanding job play for my little sister's wedding ceremony. I'm so happy my family chose Tyler to provide the music for my sister's special day.