Back to Tysons Watch & Jewelry Exchange

T
Featured
Tina

Married on 11/12/2016

Tyson's Watch and Jewelry Exchange is AMAZING. Ask for Rose Bouchard- she treats you like family. My husband took his grandmother's diamond to her to be reset and she helped him pick the perfect setting for my engagement ring. It fits my personality to a tee! We went back to get our wedding bands (duh! ) and she was only more helpful. Fast and friendly service, even during busy hours, and they clean your rings every time you visit. Huge selection of diamonds, settings, and bands, all of which beautiful, and what they don't have in store they will order for you on the spot. HIGHLY recommend! Thank you, Rose!

M
Michael

Married on 05/17/2019

Just WOW and THANK YOU!

To describe the assistance and the experience I had at Tyson's Watch and Jewelry Exchange, I must first start by thanking the entire team at Tyson's Watch and Jewelry Exchange. My experience from the first time I was in the store was incredibly inviting and gracious. Everyone I spoke with was open to discussing my ideas and helping me in researching the perfect diamond engagement ring for my fiance. Despite the fact that I went in not entirely knowing what to expect, I felt welcome to express my ideas and was met with a lot of help and coaching from Rose and her team along the way. Never did I feel that I was being up-sold or forced into something that I did want to purchase.

I visited the store multiple times and met with multiple associates before I decided, along with the stores help, to design a ring that suited my fiance and the aesthetic I was hoping to achieve. Shopping for a diamond can be very hard and overwhelming. I was thrilled to have diamond experts and designers helping me learn the ropes as I was working on taking this big next step in me and my girlfriend's lives.

Moreover, I was very thankful with the the communication and responsiveness from Tyson's Watch and Jewelry Exchange, I am an out of town client and relied on email and phone calls in many instances when it was not feasible for me to travel to Virginia. The Tyson's Watch and Jewelry Exchange team really held my hand throughout this process - I dont know what I would have done without them.

The result was a ring that was uniquely designed by myself for my fiance, which thankfully was exactly what she wanted. I am so happy with the quality of the experience as well as the quality of the ring. I was wonderful to have been working with Rose and her team and I recommend Tyson's Watch and Jewelry Exchange for anyone with jewelry needs. They are a class act, in a world where customer engagement and service has been push by the wayside.

Kelsey

Married on 12/31/2018

My fiancé had his mother's old ring reset and resized at Tyson's to propose to me with and it is absolutely wonderful. He was very happy with the service and value and I am thrilled with my perfect ring. We will definitely be using them to pick out our wedding bands from soon!

R
Ross

Married on 10/06/2018

Rose was the best. I was recommended here by a friend to buy an engagement ring, and she did everything in her power to make sure I walked out of there happy. She first showed me a number of different stones to pick from, and I already had an idea of what I wanted to do with the band. When she couldn't find the band I wanted, she had it custom made, and it is seriously breathtaking. My now Fiance could not be any happier with it, and I would definitely recommend Rose and the TWJE team.

J
Jennifer

Married on 12/30/2017

My fiance went to the Tyson's Watch and Jewelry Exchange for my engagement ring. First, let me say I love it. Its style took me by surprise. I was stunned when I first saw it. He had TWJE design a unique ring specially for me. They worked with him to incorporate my style, his grandma's engagement stone, and his budget to fashion a keepsake that will be passed down in our family for generations. They were upfront, timely, considerate, and competitively priced. He's even said himself that the ring buying process went better than expected. We highly recommend going to their store in person and at least checking out what they have to offer.

Kristen

Married on 12/01/2017

After searching high and low for the perfect setting to house my grandmother's stone for my engagement ring, a friend of mine referred me to Rose at Tyson's Watch and Jewelry Exchange. Rose was incredibly attentive, listened to every detail of what I was looking for, and took the time to educate me and provide recommendations on various options and price points for custom settings vs. Designer settings. As an industry veteran, she is incredibly knowledgeable, and is truly passionate about providing quality service and creating a top-notch experience for her clients. My (now) fiance called Rose when he was ready to pop the big question, and she single-handedly took care of the entire process, end-to-end.

They have a wide range of options from vintage antique to modern contemporary, and their personal touch is one you'll always remember!

Kevin

Married on 07/22/2017

Shopping for an engagement ring can be intimidating. You want it to be perfect. My fiancee had given me a good idea of what she wanted but I was still not certain. Rose and Nancy made it so easy. We found the perfect setting and diamond band to match. Their selection and pricing were great and their service was even better. They have me as a customer for life!