Back to Ultimate Nights DJ

Featured
Madison Schwable

Married on 06/30/2018

Wedding DJ

We used Brian from Ultimate Nights for our wedding in June 2018. We were recommended Ultimate Nights from a good friend of mine from college who was very impressed with them at their wedding. We met with and booked him right on the spot. His online portal is extremely easy to use and was organized so that he knew everything we wanted/needed. We connected about a week before our wedding to make sure he would pronounce names right and had the order correct for our bridal party which I thought was a nice touch. Brian treated both me and my husband like royalty that night. When our party bus arrived for the night, he made sure we all had drinks and carried in the girls stuff so we didn't have to on our entrance. Brian was also very accommodating during our reception. We discussed with him a few fun things we wanted to do but my husband wanted to do a couple things extra and discussed with him at the reception and Brian was all for it and helped him do it! Which we thought was awesome. We have talked so many times and always say we had the best vendors at our wedding and Brian was definitely one of them! I would recommend him to anyone! He did a very nice job and played music that was good to dance to and had everyone on their feet. We can not say enough good things!

Kaylee Hinojosa-Franklin

Married on 09/02/2018

If you want fun, professional, and doesn't break the bank you've found the right DJ service!

Brian was the absolute best! From the start he was great to work with, which set him aside from the other two DJ's we were looking at. He was very responsive to any questions and concerns we were having throughout the whole planning process. His website was very easy to use for picking songs and the layout was super helpful and organized for the ceremony music. At our wedding he was the perfect balance of professional and fun! We also used his photobooth and up lighting and ons, which I would recommend to any bride and groom who want some extra pizzazz :) All around awesome service!

B
Brooke

Married on 08/25/2018

If you are looking for a great DJ company, look no further. Brian from Ultimate Nights DJ is top notch. From the first meeting, he was kind and easy to talk to. He asked lots of questions and really got to know both my husband and I, as well as our taste in music. We both felt that the DJ can really make or break your wedding reception, so hiring the right people for the job was very important to us.
After deciding to go with Ultimate Nights, we were sent an email with instructions for how to log onto their online portal. From here, we were able to hand select the songs we wanted played for various events throughout the evening (i. E cake cutting, 1st dance, etc). We were also able to create a short list of “Do Not Play” songs if we wanted to add any to that list.
We also decided to rent the photo booth for the night, and we LOVED having that available for our guests to use. Both my husband and I weren’t able to get up there much, BUT getting the flash drive in the mail a few weeks after the wedding was amazing. It was so much fun to look through all the pictures that our guests took. The photo booth does not come with props, but we were able to find some inexpensive fun props off Amazon and our guests loved it.
The day of the wedding, Phil was our DJ and he was great. He checked in with my husband and I throughout the night, and did a great job keeping people dancing. I really appreciated the fact that he would actually play the requested songs that our guests asked for.
OVERALL, this company really went above and beyond to make our wedding day special. We’ve heard nothing but great things from all of our guests.
THANK YOU ULTIMATE NIGHTS!

N
Natalie Rathke

Married on 08/24/2018

Ultimate Nights DJ Review

Having worked with Brian in the event industry for several years, when it came time to plan my own wedding Ultimate Nights was my first choice. Brian and his crew were always fully prepared for every event and did not disappoint the day of my wedding. From arriving on time, timely set up and playing our desired songs (plus requests from guests) Ultimate Nights positively contribute to the atmosphere of my husband and I's wedding.

L
Lauren

Married on 08/18/2018

Ultimate Nights is fantastic! We worked with Brian and Steve for our wedding and they are the best. They are very nice, professional, and organized. Any question I had they would respond right away and they helped so much throughout the planning process (thank goodness because I had no idea what I was doing). I would definitely recommend them. We had so much fun at our wedding and didn't have to worry about a thing.

Katelyn

Married on 08/18/2018

JJ was the best!

We chose Ultimate Nights as our DJ for our August 2018 wedding reception. We worked with Brian initially and then met our DJ, JJ, a few weeks prior to the wedding. Their online portal was very helpful for picking songs and organizing all of the details. They were very helpful during the planning stage, offering suggestions when needed which was so nice. We had a great time at our wedding & would definitely recommend JJ to anyone!

Taylor
Taylor Durczynski

Married on 07/21/2018

Everything that I expected and more.

Phil from Ultimate Nights did an awesome job! He was both willing and able to adapt to our changing needs during the reception and the ceremony. He took a lot of requests and kept the party going with the right music at the right time.

Z
Zoe

Married on 06/23/2018

Awesome DJ and photobooth

Ultimate Nights was the perfect DJ for our wedding! Brian kept the dancefloor packed the whole night. He also made sure my new husband and I always had a drink in hand and were having the best night ever. We also used the photobooth which was a blast. I loved that we got to bring in our own props and at the end of the night we got a flash drive with all of the pictures on it. Ultimate Nights was the perfect choice for our big day!

Melissa

Married on 06/02/2018

Truly the ultimate night

We used Ultimate Nights at our wedding this past summer, and they far exceeded all of our expectations! Brian was very helpful with the planning process, and verified that our DJ would be on the same page as us with respect to his involvement with the audience and the type/style of music to be played at our reception.

JJ was our DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception. He was very professional and experienced with how the evening should unfold. Prior to the wedding party's entrance, he re-verified everyone's names and pronunciations to ensure they were correct. After the wedding party was seated, he went above and beyond by making sure that we had our drinks of choice at the bridal party table!

Throughout the night, JJ touched base with us for the various structured parts of the evening (father-daughter dance, college alma mater, etc. ), and also provided some thoughts on additional songs that would play well with the crowd. He did this delicately without over-intervening, which was much appreciated.

We gave JJ full autonomy over the playlist, and the music choices were exactly what we had hoped for. The dance floor was crowded the entire night! Before he finished up for the evening, JJ made sure that there weren't any additional requests. Following the ceremony, numerous guests told us how much fun they had, and how the music and dancing was great. A lot of that credit goes to our DJ!

We don't plan to get married again, but if we had to do it over, we would definitely choose Ultimate Nights!

C
Calise

Married on 05/26/2018

If they are available the date of your event. Do not hesitate to book. You won't find to many other professional Djs like there's.

T
taylor

Married on 05/19/2018

So glad I chose ultimate nights! They responded to all my emails very quickly! They offer extras like photo booth and lighting. The dj was on top of everything at the reception. Made sure he came and talked to us to make sure everything was good music wise. Informed us before the first dance cake cutting etc. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience! I highly recommend to anyone!

Alyson

Married on 05/12/2018

Brian is Great!

Brian was a fantastic DJ for our wedding! Communicating with him was easy and he answered all of our questions without hesitation. The day of the wedding everything was very smooth and our guests had a blast! He knew when to transition music genres to get all ages out on the dance floor. We added the uplighting to our reception at the last minute and it was a great decision because it tied the whole space together. I enjoyed working with him so much we hired him for my work holiday party.

B
Beth

Married on 04/28/2018

Best choice we made!

Brian at Ultimate Nights was wonderful. We were so pleased with his work from day one all the way up to when our big day was over.
He did more than just DJ, every time we needed a new drink he was right there to be sure we had one. He made sure our night was great and our guests were happy. We can say that our guests loved the atmosphere, the dancing, and especially the photo booth. This was an option we added to our package that Brain provided. Brian had wonderful service, great timing and communication with us the entire process. Brian’s services were detailed and thorough, and his website made it so easy to set up everything how we wanted. From music selection to all the details of the wedding. We highly recommend him and his company for your wedding.

Monica

Married on 02/10/2018

Brian from Ultimate Nights did an awesome job with our DJ/uplighting/photo booth services for our wedding this past February! He made planning super easy and helped keep the night flowing smoothly. The photo booth was awesome because not only did my guests get to take home a souvenir copy of their photos and got to take unlimited photos, we as the bride and groom also got copies of all the pictures taken! It was a big hit! And the uplighting just added a nice touch to our hall :) I'd definitely recommend Brian to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding!

L
Lindsey

Married on 12/16/2017

Excellent DJ!

Brian from Ultimate Nights is the BEST! He was easy to contact and talk to and he made the process smooth from start to finish. He was responsive to our wishes and provides a very thorough sheet where brides and grooms can indicate their preferences on everything from cake cutting music to how many times he should interrupt the night with speaking! We also used Brian for our uplighting and they really provided a perfect extra touch to the reception! Brian was professional, on time and ready to go. He was awesome to work with and I recommend him wholeheartedly to any brides looking for a DJ!

Megan
Megan Allen

Married on 10/14/2017

Absolutely wonderful!

Choosing Ultimate Nights was one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding. Brian not only felt immediately like a friend to us, but someone who we trusted with a major role in our wedding. Whatever your worry is when choosing a DJ (song choice, reliability, etc. ) trust me you won't have to worry about a single thing if you choose this vendor. And no matter how specific your request is (no line dances, songs from small bands, etc. ) he is so accommodating. Can't recommend them enough!

User6224872

1+ year ago

Highly responsive via email and was very informative and professional during initial meeting, looking forward to continuing to work with Brian.

*Update
Brian made our wedding experience everything we hoped for. He was able to make all of our music requests happen and was engaging and great at communicating with us and catering to unique requests. I would highly recommend Ultimate Nights DJ and specifically Brian's services for any event. Guests are still raving about the DJ and song choices.

Abigail Billups

Married on 09/16/2017

Amazing company!

Ultimate Nights did such a great job with our wedding last year at the Hilton Garden Inn at Perrysburg. We had the uplighting, Photo Booth, and an amazing DJ. We loved that we could pick what songs to play, what songs we didn't want, and songs that we would like to be played if there was time. We had such a great time and we had so many compliments on the music. Thank you so much for making our day so wonderful!

H
Hannah

Married on 09/09/2017

We had Brian as our wedding DJ and he was amazing! Brain was very friendly and responsive during the planning process and was equally as wonderful on our wedding day! We had guests text us the day after the wedding telling us how awesome the music was and how much fun they had. Brian played all of our must plays, and really did a great job reading our crowd as to what would keep everyone dancing all night!

Katie

Married on 08/05/2017

I was recently a bride in the Metro Detroit area. We were recommended Brian and Ultimate Nights DJ by a friend in my area and was pleased to find out that Brian would come to our venue from Toledo to help us celebrate the evening. And we are thrilled that he did! From the very beginning of booking him, he was extremely hands-on. He made sure that our night was going to go off without a hitch off the bat by allowing us to complete his easy-to-navigate online forms where you get to choose your songs for each of the evening's occasions, i.e. Father-daughter dance, entrance songs, etc. When unexpected things popped up throughout the reception, Brian was quick on his feet to alter the schedule at needed. We received so many compliments of the song choices that he made and the order of songs played by our guests. Highly recommend!

G
Georgia

Married on 06/24/2017

Ultimate Nights DJ provided sound and music for my daughter's wedding and reception. My daughter had her ceremony at an outdoor park. Brian Cahill provided the sound and music for the ceremony and then one of his DJ's (JJ) provided the music for the reception. They were the best! Very professional, on time, easy to work with and very responsive. They really made my daughter's day so special. JJ did an awesome job making sure the reception went smoothly and on time.
Their motto is, "We don't do the chicken dance," but made a special exception for my daughter. She requested they play the chicken dance at the end of her dance with her father. IT WAS A HUGE HIT! Everyone rolled with laughter. It was a very special moment for them! Thank you for making her day so wonderful!

J
jessica

Married on 06/03/2017

Words cannot express how amazing this company was for our wedding. We had DJ Jeff for the night, and he was professional and fun! He even had a round of drinks waiting at our table for us when we first arrived at the hall! Now that is service! He did an awesome job at making sure our requests were played. Our dance floor had guests out dancing right up until the end! It was also amazing to work with Brian in finalizing all of the details for the night. We will be recommending Ultimate Nights to any of our friends who are getting married or host events!

Amanda

Married on 05/27/2017

Brian was our DJ for our wedding in May. From th very beginning, Brian was helpful, thorough and kind. He worked with our budget and was our DJ, we also had the photo booth. Our guests absolutely loved our music and the booth! Brian was there from the beginning of the night until the very end and helped us every step of the way. He is a wonderful DJ but just a really great person to work with. I would recommend him and this company to everyone! Thank you!

Mariah

Married on 05/06/2017

We were very pleased with Brian from Ultimate Nights. He made the reception memorable and the guests really enjoyed his work. Also, the lighting and music was exactly what we wanted.

R
Rachel

Married on 04/29/2017

Brian was the DJ for our wedding and I cannot say enough about him and his company! I never met the man in person before the wedding because he was so thorough and had quick responses to all of our questions and emails, I did not feel the need!

Our wedding night was seamless, he helped to organize the order of events, notified us of what was coming up next and kept everyone dancing all night! We never questioned the music playing and he did not play a single song on our "do not play" list. We also had uplighting from them for our reception and it set the tone. The uplighting made the room feel fun and cozy, the perfect combo! Compared to other DJs cost wise they were the best bang for your buck that we could ask for... Of all of our vendors Ultimate Nights DJs were the best decision we made.