Back to Uniquely Yours Wedding and Event Planning

9 Reviews for Uniquely Yours Wedding and Event Planning

D
deborah

Married on 06/05/2010

Pleshette and her staff did an EXCELLENT job at my wedding! All I had was 3 weeks to plan my wedding due to my pregnancy and she did it all in such a short time. I reccomend her to everybody. She has great intelligence in what she does! She made it perfect for me. I got the most out of my tiny budget. Thank you so much Ms. Pleshette and Uniquely Yours.

Deborah Adams/Williams

S
Snaha

Married on 06/06/2009

Pleshette did an awesome job with the linen at our wedding and reception... Great turn-around time from wedding to reception. She had a group of people that worked hard to make everything perfect. She was always a phone call away and very quick to respond by email. Thanks for everything and all your hard work and I would highly recommend others to use you!

L
lashawnda

Married on 08/09/2008

I would use this vendor again for any future events or parties. Wonderful service was provied.

B
Beverly

Married on 08/02/2008

Pleshette at uniquely yours is wonderful. She made my wedding day everything that i ever dreamt about. Pleshette gave me great advice and was avaliable for me to talk to at all times. She created a bond with me as we went into the planning and i would recommend her to any one needing someone to plan a wedding, party, or any event. She really works hard and makes sure that you get you money's worth in an entirty.

pleshette is a true professional. Her linen and flowers were the best of the best. They were also at a resonable cost. The venue was beautiful and the table setting was to die for. We also purchased coordinating invitaions, favors and thank you cards from uye.

N
Nicole

Married on 06/14/2008

Pleshette Bevelle did an amazing job for my wedding. I didn't think that I would be able to have the fairytale wedding that I had always dreamed of because of my low budget but Pleshette worked her magic. She made sure that everything was eleoquent and beautiful. I loved the roses in a glass vase and tea light candles surrounding centerpiece that she did for my reception. She made everything seem so magical and in the end I had the wedding of my dreams.

L
LaShonda

Married on 06/07/2008

Pleshette was wonderful! She is very professional and creative. She goes the extra mile to make your dreams come true! I would most definitely recommend Pleshette to any bride. She listens to you, responds quickly with answers, and puts a lot of effort into making your wedding day SPECIAL!

M
Michelle

Married on 04/29/2008

Pleshette Bevelle is a wonderful event planner. She took my wedding day dreams and turned them into realities. I would definately recommend her services and the services of Uniquely Yours to all brides.

K
Kena

Married on 08/08/2009

1.7

If I had to do it all over again, I would not use this vendor.

Uniquely Yours Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Unfortunately you can't please everyone. I try to take everyones budget into consideration and my team and I are proud to say that we go that extra mile to ensure that their day is extra special. I actually enjoyed this couple and I wish them the best in their marriage.

K
Katara

Married on 07/17/2010

I would think twice before hiring Mrs. Bevelle to perform any duties for your special day. She and I had a contract and I had already paid her a 50% deposit when she sent me a text message five days before my wedding and cancelled. Let me say this again, SHE SENT ME A TEXT MESSAGE FIVE DAYS BEFORE MY WEDDING AND CANCELLED! Save yourself some stress.... Choose someone else.