Back to UNLIMITED MUSIC PRODUCTIONS

28 Reviews for UNLIMITED MUSIC PRODUCTIONS

C
Chelsea

Married on 09/07/2018

Louie and his team were absolutely amazing! They were quick to respond to any questions, and make suggestions during the planning process. At the wedding they knew how to get people up and dancing, and how to keep them on the dance floor! I highly recommend this company, and will definitely be using them for future events!

H
Hope

Married on 08/04/2018

DJ Louie and his team were amazing at our wedding on 8.4.18. They did an amazing job and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

S
Sabrina

Married on 06/02/2018

We used Unlimited Music Productions for our wedding on 6-2-18 which included our ceremony amd reception with their photo booth services. The owner, Lou, was our DJ and he did an amazing job from start to finish. The dance floor was busy all night and everyone had a blast using the photo booth. We had several of our guests tell us how wonderful of a job our DJ did. I would definitely recommend UMP! They made our special day that much better! Thanks UMP!

Angela

Married on 05/12/2018

Lou and his team were fantastic! They have an easily accessible website so you can customize your special event any way you like. He has a variety of packages to choose from to ensure all your wedding/event needs are met. He and his staff are very timely, arrived professionally dressed, and very very easy to communicate throughout the whole process. He not only provided amazing music (our dance floor was FULL the whole night), but he has a good variety and knows exactly what to play for each different portion, catering to a variety of styles and age groups. He is VERY detailed in every musical and decorative aspect of the reception and even added extra lighting to make our hall and entrance beautiful and special. He is highly experienced and never once was I worried about the music, lighting, or general flow of the night. He and his staff are very organized, we would HIGHLY recommend.

Allison

Married on 04/28/2018

Louie was absolutely amazing and set the stage for a fun wedding! He kept all of our guests happy with music geared toward our inter-generational crowd from 4-84! He was so easy to work with and his online platform kept us organized with our timeline, music choices, and the special songs we needed to pick.

M
Madison

Married on 03/24/2018

Everyone I worked with was so nice and professional! Very affordable as well. Definitely will use Unlimited Music Productions in the future.

Alexandra

Married on 10/28/2017

I would recommend Lou to absolutely anyone having a wedding or event in which they want their guests to have an amazing time! We had a longer reception and there wasn't a second where the dance floor wasn't packed! I have received so many compliments from our guests on how great Lou and his team were. The photo booth was also a hit! And the scrapbook of photo booth pictures we got as a guest book is so fun to look at! I was also extremely happy with the cordless uplights that we rented from Lou. It was a last minute adder for us but I am sooo glad we used those!

R
rachel

Married on 12/31/2016

Lou and his team did a fabulous job on our New Years Eve wedding. I am still receiving compliments today on how awesome he was. The dance floor was constantly packed! We would use Lou again in a heartbeat!

K
Kristen

Married on 12/09/2016

Was very pleased with the professionalism of Unlimited Music Productions. They were accommodating to all my requests and made the night of the event a complete success. Will definitely use them again for future events

D
Danielle

Married on 09/04/2016

Lou did our wedding earlier this month and everything was perfect. He took care of the entire nights timeline, even when the bridal party arrived earlier than expected. Music was great there were people on the dance floor all night! Worked with us even when this indecisive bride changed the introduction songs 4 days before the wedding! They did an excellent job!

L
Lisa

Married on 08/13/2016

We used Unlimited Music Productions for my daughter's wedding & if we had to do it all over again, we'd call them! They were very professional at the reception, especially since the power went out from the storm for the first hour of the reception! They were scrambling to try and come up with another way to get the microphone & music to work. You get to meet with them prior to your wedding & go over all the details of the reception. They pretty much plan the whole evening for you. Everyone had a great time! Book early, though, they fill up fast!

Amy

Married on 05/14/2016

Lou did a great job at our May 2016 wedding. We had the D.J. /M.C. Service, up lighting and a BOGO light. Everything was just as expected, and the BOGO light was the perfect touch to create a romantic decor. As a bride worried about everything, Lou handled it all, keeping us on schedule and the party going. All we had to do was relax and enjoy our day. We are overall, very satisfied with the services provided. :-)

K
Kristen

Married on 12/19/2015

Unlimited Music Productions was the perfect addition to our wedding! This group really knows what they are doing when it comes to weddings! Our dace floor was packed all night long. Unlimited Music Productions kept the party going and kept all parties entertained, from grandparents to friends. In the rare event someone wasn't on the dance floor, they were in the photo booth. Thank you Unlimited Music Productions for making our wedding night a party we will never forget!

Amber

Married on 11/14/2015

Louie and his staff were FABULOUS! They went above and beyond to make our day fun and special. He was a terrific MC and the photo booth was a HUGE HIT! Highly recommend them for your event.

Amber

Married on 07/18/2015

I can't say enough wonderful things about Unlimited Music Productions. From the first meeting until the end of our wedding night everything was perfect! They made sure to stay in touch with us throughout the planning process and made sure everyone knew where they were supposed to be and when. I'm still hearing people rave about our reception with the photo booth and about how they've never been to a wedding where there were so many people on the dance floor THE WHOLE night! I can't thank them enough for making our wedding so much fun and definitely a night people won't forget! Do yourself a favor and call them now! You won't regret it!

User4544031

2+ years ago

We are still getting compliments about how fantastic our DJ (Lou) was. He kept the music going, he kept the crowd on the dance floor - and he personalized everything just for us and our day. Lou was the best DJ we could ask for and I would recommend him to anybody in search of a wedding DJ. He organized us and ran the event so that we didn't have to worry about a thing. I still can't believe how many of our requested songs were actually played (all of them) and how he made them fit. I'm at a loss for better words to rave how great Lou was. Thank you for contributing to making our special day a perfect one!

User4543189

2+ years ago

Unlimited Music Productions did an absolutely amazing job for our October wedding! Any time I had questions (which was very often! ), they made sure to get back to me right away. We actually booked the DJ before we had fully decided on a venue, so some of our anticipated plans changed a lot between the time we booked and the time of the wedding. But they were always accommodating and made sure everything went according to plan. As for the day of, they make sure that you don't have to worry about anything as far as keeping on schedule. About a week before the wedding we had our final planning session and went over the timeline. Then on the day, the DJ made sure everyone was ready when they needed to be for introductions, dances, toasts, cake, etc. And of course their skills as actual DJs are amazing. Our DJ knew exactly how to read the mood of the reception and the crowd on the dance floor to keep people there all night. Honestly, the dance floor was packed every time I looked over and people had such a great time. We received nothing but compliments on everything. They also have a really great planning portal on their website where you can update your timeline and special dances. And then can also create different playlists (i.e. Must play, do not play). Overall, an amazing service. You won't regret booking Unlimited Music Productions!

S
Sara

Married on 07/26/2014

Lou and his crew were absolutely amazing! My husband and I cannot say enough great things about them. He made our reception hall beautiful with the uplighting and there wasn't a moment that the dance floor didn't have people on it. He spread all the big parts of the reception out so that people didn't get bored. He mixed the music up so that there wasn't a lot of slow songs in a row. It was absolutely perfect! 6 months after the wedding and people still rave to us that our reception was the best they ever went to. Thanks Lou for making it a day to remember!

L
Linda

Married on 07/12/2014

Lou and Adam were great to work with. They are very professional (and have suggestions if you need them). Every danced the entire night - it was wonderful.

User2366586

2+ years ago

Through the wedding planning process, I made some good decisions and some bad ones as well. Going with Unlimited Music Productions was definitely a great decision and ended up being one of my favorite vendors. Lou helped to keep my day stress free while maintaining a fun atmosphere for my guests. Also because of his uplighting the hall looked gorgeous. I feel the quality of his product stands far above a lot of others I have seen. You can not go wrong with choosing Unlimited Music Productions!

Rita
Rita

Married on 10/13/2012

We had an amazing experience using Unlimited Music Productions as our dj! Lou, the owner, was the dj who we worked with, and he made everything run very smoothly. From the first time we met with him, we knew would not be able to find a better professional for our wedding. (They even sent a Starbucks gift card as a "Thank You" for meeting with them. It was a very nice touch). He was never "sales-y" or pushy.

We were terrified of having a dj who sounded like a wrestling ring announcer, but Lou was anything except that. He helped to develop an itinerary that fit our needs and helped keep us calm by making jokes. He was very lively, and the guests loved him. He taught line dances to the crowd and even danced himself! If he chose a song to play that no one was dancing to, he immediately changed it to something more upbeat.

We are 100% satisfied with the service, and we would recommend them!

J
Jennifer

Married on 10/06/2012

They were very helpful in the planning process, lots of info to give them, so they know exactly what you want. They had the dance floor packed ALL NIGHT long! We also got the photo booth from them... What a hit. My family and friends loved it! We ended up with lots of great pictures from it.

J
Jackie

Married on 03/31/2012

Louie and his staff were awesome to work with! We found out about UMP after winning a free photo booth from their display at a local bridal show. After accepting the prize and meeting with Louie, we were confident that we would do an amazing job as our DJ as well. The online music selection was fun and easy to use- my fiance and I were able to select our must-plays as well as the do-not-plays and on the wedding night they did a great job of mixing those in with some other wedding favorites. Our guests had a great time and were dancing until midnight! I also highly recommend the photo booth. It gives a great take-home favor for guests, but it is so much fun to use the props and take pictures throughout the evening. Even better was the book that my husband and I received at the end of the night that had a copy of every photo taken... You could definitely see the change in guests behavior as the night went on!

D
Diana

Married on 08/27/2011

Louie was great and kept the party going all night! He was so easy to work with and made the reception run smoothly! Everyone is still complimenting us on how great our DJ was!

B
Brittney

Married on 07/02/2011

We used ump after the recommendations from my parents. The morning after a wedding they attended they told me that this was the dj to get! They were so entertaining and really know how to keep the party rolling. We also had the photo booth.