Reviews

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Alexandra
I would recommend Lou to absolutely anyone having a wedding or event in which they want their guests to have an amazing time!! We had a longer reception and there wasn't a second where the dance floor wasn't packed! I have received so many compliments from our guests on how great Lou and his team were. The photo booth was also a hit! And the scrapbook of photo booth pictures we got as a guest book is so fun to look at! I was also extremely happy with the cordless uplights that we rented from Lou. It was a last minute adder for us but I am sooo glad we used those!
Wedding: 10/28/2017

rachel
Lou and his team did a fabulous job on our New Years Eve wedding. I am still receiving compliments today on how awesome he was. The dance floor was constantly packed! We would use Lou again in a heartbeat!
Wedding: 12/31/2016

User7720644
Was very pleased with the professionalism of Unlimited Music Productions. They were accommodating to all my requests and made the night of the event a complete success. Will definitely use them again for future events
Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Danielle
Lou did our wedding earlier this month and everything was perfect. He took care of the entire nights timeline, even when the bridal party arrived earlier than expected. Music was great there were people on the dance floor all night! Worked with us even when this indecisive bride changed the introduction songs 4 days before the wedding! They did an excellent job!
Wedding: 09/04/2016

Lisa
We used Unlimited Music Productions for my daughter's wedding & if we had to do it all over again, we'd call them! They were very professional at the reception, especially since the power went out from the storm for the first hour of the reception! They were scrambling to try and come up with another way to get the microphone & music to work. You get to meet with them prior to your wedding & go over all the details of the reception. They pretty much plan the whole evening for you. Everyone had a great time! Book early, though, they fill up fast!
Wedding: 08/13/2016

Amy
Lou did a great job at our May 2016 wedding. We had the D.J./M.C. service, up lighting and a BOGO light. Everything was just as expected, and the BOGO light was the perfect touch to create a romantic decor. As a bride worried about everything, Lou handled it all, keeping us on schedule and the party going. All we had to do was relax and enjoy our day. We are overall, very satisfied with the services provided. :-)
Wedding: 05/14/2016
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Kristen
Unlimited Music Productions was the perfect addition to our wedding! This group really knows what they are doing when it comes to weddings!! Our dace floor was packed all night long. Unlimited Music Productions kept the party going and kept all parties entertained, from grandparents to friends. In the rare event someone wasn't on the dance floor, they were in the photo booth. Thank you Unlimited Music Productions for making our wedding night a party we will never forget!
Wedding: 12/19/2015

Amber
Louie and his staff were FABULOUS!! They went above and beyond to make our day fun and special. He was a terrific MC and the photo booth was a HUGE HIT! Highly recommend them for your event.
Wedding: 11/14/2015

Jacqueline
Lou was great to work with and offered some excellent advice for our reception. He did exactly what we asked and was flexible at the reception when we asked for any changes or requests. The photo booth was awesome!!!! Everyone loved it! The photo quality is fantastic and so easy to print individual pictures or strips in the future. Props were a lot of fun and a great selection! The only thing to be aware of is that there isn't someone in the office every day so if you send an email you may not here back for a day or two, but they always get back to you! I would definitely recommend Unlimited Music Productions!
Wedding: 09/19/2015

Amber
I can't say enough wonderful things about Unlimited Music Productions. From the first meeting until the end of our wedding night everything was perfect! They made sure to stay in touch with us throughout the planning process and made sure everyone knew where they were supposed to be and when. I'm still hearing people rave about our reception with the photo booth and about how they've never been to a wedding where there were so many people on the dance floor THE WHOLE night!! I can't thank them enough for making our wedding so much fun and definitely a night people won't forget!!! Do yourself a favor and call them now!!! You won't regret it!
Wedding: 07/18/2015

User4544031
We are still getting compliments about how fantastic our DJ (Lou) was. He kept the music going, he kept the crowd on the dance floor - and he personalized everything just for us and our day. Lou was the best DJ we could ask for and I would recommend him to anybody in search of a wedding DJ. He organized us and ran the event so that we didn't have to worry about a thing. I still can't believe how many of our requested songs were actually played (all of them) and how he made them fit. I'm at a loss for better words to rave how great Lou was. Thank you for contributing to making our special day a perfect one!!

User4543189
Unlimited Music Productions did an absolutely amazing job for our October wedding! Any time I had questions (which was very often!), they made sure to get back to me right away. We actually booked the DJ before we had fully decided on a venue, so some of our anticipated plans changed a lot between the time we booked and the time of the wedding. But they were always accommodating and made sure everything went according to plan. As for the day of, they make sure that you don't have to worry about anything as far as keeping on schedule. About a week before the wedding we had our final planning session and went over the timeline. Then on the day, the DJ made sure everyone was ready when they needed to be for introductions, dances, toasts, cake, etc. And of course their skills as actual DJs are amazing. Our DJ knew exactly how to read the mood of the reception and the crowd on the dance floor to keep people there all night. Honestly, the dance floor was packed every time I looked over and people had such a great time. We received nothing but compliments on everything. They also have a really great planning portal on their website where you can update your timeline and special dances. And then can also create different playlists (i.e. must play, do not play). Overall, an amazing service. You won't regret booking Unlimited Music Productions!

User4543026
We were very pleased with the DJ services provided for our wedding minus a couple of issues. After the bride/father dance the DJ's microphone went out and it took quite some time to fix. They should have went right to the next dance and tried to resolve the issue while that was going on but instead there was a long period of silence. There was also an issue with the wrong version of the song for bride/father dance. Other than that everything went very well, the DJ was very professional and cordial and the music mix was fantastic.

Sara
Lou and his crew were absolutely amazing! My husband and I cannot say enough great things about them. He made our reception hall beautiful with the uplighting and there wasn't a moment that the dance floor didn't have people on it. He spread all the big parts of the reception out so that people didn't get bored. He mixed the music up so that there wasn't a lot of slow songs in a row. It was absolutely perfect! 6 months after the wedding and people still rave to us that our reception was the best they ever went to. Thanks Lou for making it a day to remember!
Wedding: 07/26/2014
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Linda
Lou and Adam were great to work with. They are very professional (and have suggestions if you need them). Every danced the entire night - it was wonderful.
Wedding: 07/12/2014

User2366586
Through the wedding planning process, I made some good decisions and some bad ones as well. Going with Unlimited Music Productions was definitely a great decision and ended up being one of my favorite vendors. Lou helped to keep my day stress free while maintaining a fun atmosphere for my guests. Also because of his uplighting the hall looked gorgeous. I feel the quality of his product stands far above a lot of others I have seen. You can not go wrong with choosing Unlimited Music Productions!

Rita
We had an amazing experience using Unlimited Music Productions as our dj! Lou, the owner, was the dj who we worked with, and he made everything run very smoothly. From the first time we met with him, we knew would not be able to find a better professional for our wedding. (They even sent a Starbucks gift card as a "Thank You" for meeting with them. It was a very nice touch). He was never "sales-y" or pushy. We were terrified of having a dj who sounded like a wrestling ring announcer, but Lou was anything except that. He helped to develop an itinerary that fit our needs and helped keep us calm by making jokes. He was very lively, and the guests loved him. He taught line dances to the crowd and even danced himself! If he chose a song to play that no one was dancing to, he immediately changed it to something more upbeat. We are 100% satisfied with the service, and we would recommend them!!
Wedding: 10/13/2012

Jennifer
They were very helpful in the planning process, lots of info to give them, so they know exactly what you want. They had the dance floor packed ALL NIGHT long! We also got the photo booth from them...what a hit. My family and friends loved it! We ended up with lots of great pictures from it.
Wedding: 10/06/2012

Jackie
Louie and his staff were awesome to work with! We found out about UMP after winning a free photo booth from their display at a local bridal show. After accepting the prize and meeting with Louie, we were confident that we would do an amazing job as our DJ as well. The online music selection was fun and easy to use- my fiance and I were able to select our must-plays as well as the do-not-plays and on the wedding night they did a great job of mixing those in with some other wedding favorites. Our guests had a great time and were dancing until midnight! I also highly recommend the photo booth. It gives a great take-home favor for guests, but it is so much fun to use the props and take pictures throughout the evening. Even better was the book that my husband and I received at the end of the night that had a copy of every photo taken... you could definitely see the change in guests behavior as the night went on!!!!
Wedding: 03/31/2012

Diana
Louie was great and kept the party going all night! He was so easy to work with and made the reception run smoothly! Everyone is still complimenting us on how great our DJ was!
Wedding: 08/27/2011